Why does best girl always lose?

Why does best girl always lose?

That is what Summer Days is for

But she is part of harem in canon ending.

Setsuna is a cunt slut

She's a midget who's bland and boring as shit

But best girls can win!

Mom is best girl and she won

But she did. She was the only one to escape the mess without contracting STD

They don't always lose.

Not posting gif version.

>fail to give Sekai her turn first in the threesome
>leads to bad end where she murders you

Kinda jarring how a murder path is right next to the harem end, but it makes some sense.

she is canonically bears makoto's child though.
sekai too.

Because why would you want her to win with Mankoto?

Both her and Sekai give birth to Makoto´s kid.

It encourages the audience to develop passionate interest in the show, in order to drive sales.

That's the only reason.

That's not best girl, pic related is.

Honestly, she's too good for Makoto, who is a horrible human being. Especially in Summer Days, if I remember correctly there isn't a single Setsuna ending where Makoto wasn't a flip flopping asshat.

And their mothers too.

not canon, it's just summer days thing.

>Especially in Summer Days, if I remember correctly there isn't a single Setsuna ending where Makoto wasn't a flip flopping asshat.

A lot of the problem with that is for whatever reason player input felt rather rare in Summer Days, and most of the times Makoto is just doing whatever the fuck someone else convinced him to do without thinking about it

>make an harem
>every girl is worst girl
how?

See

Is Summer Days the best Overflow game?

You're right, but you posted the wrong Fuuka.

yup

Because we can't have nice boats

Seriously. She was the best and only good thing that came out of the franchise.

she was so nice in summer days, i feel bad for thinking that she's a bitch when i was watching school days while in fact she's a delicate nice young girl. She should smile more.

>Unironically enjoying School Days.

Days are the only VNs I've played
Too bad there won't be a new one

OP isn't a faggot. He is, on the contrary, a fine gentleman. Setsuna is the indisputable best girl of School Days.

If you ignored the load of bugs in the unpatched version, yeah.

Summer Days (or now Shiny Days) is actual canon. They came with Summer Days as kind of retcon. School Days was originally more stand alone thing just with loose connection to the main universe. But Summer Days was made to make characters more incorporated into main storyline of Summer Radish series (which is core of universe). So basically Summer Days and now Shiny Days are actually more canon than original School Days.
You can even notice that all new material is already based just on Summer/Shiny Days setting.

Isn´t Overflow pretty much dead?

Why was the alt path in Shiny Days total garbage?
I accidentally got stuck on it without realizing I was off the main path and had to end up restarting because it was so boring.

Depends...
They had to somehow include Inori in story that was already complete. So..

>What is Strip Battle Days 2

What about the DS game?