Good Alt Right news outlets

So what are the best Alt Right news outlets or advocates to read/listen to other than the Daily Stormer?

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/
christophercantwell.com/?powerpress_pinw=19089-podcast
altright.com/2017/08/11/what-it-means-to-be-alt-right/
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
modernketubah.com/article_reverse_hebrew.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Alt-Right doesn't exist.

You're an idiot.

The Daily Shoah

Red Ice

Get your news from a broad range of ideological biases and collate internally you filthy pleb

The alt-right just see the Conservatives and Liberals as two sides of the same coin waddling to oligarchy.

no he's right shill

don't mistake us living in a time with such rabid liberals causing literal nazis and ancaps to work together as that being a defined movement and not just the enemy of my enemy is my friend

It doesn't, you fucking faggot. If it does, please give me a definition of what counts as "alt-right." It's a fake buzzword invented by the Left to demonize a variety of different reactionary conservative movements in the past few years, because in their mind, any conservative that isn't a RINO neo-con is a fascist, racist, evil Nazi.

Thanks fellas

Strike and Mike. It's Mike Enoch's and Eric Striker's TRS paywall show. Better than the Shoah

This. Our movement is secret. Shhhhh don’t say the Alt-right exists just yet ;)

>nazis and ancaps
That's not what the alt-right is. I'm not a nazi or an ancap.
Why would the left create a buzzword that in your estimation rallies together different reactionary conservative movements against them? The epithets are largely laughed at by non-boomers at this point, and white nationalism is at it's peak because of the alt-right.
Moreover, Spencer used the term "Alt-Right" years before Clinton said it, so you'd have to believe this was about a decade long conspiracy, and not even a good one, because like I've said, it hasn't worked if it was one.

christophercantwell.com/

listen to the latest episode

Counter Currents
Alternative Hypothesis
USA Forza Nuova
American Rennaisance
VDare

spencer's alt-right has existed for a while, but the alt-right as the pejorative used by the media and leftists is literally just any right winger who's not a controlled neocon

[PJW Voice]: Infowars dot com

christophercantwell.com/?powerpress_pinw=19089-podcast

I am alt-rightor man, ask me anything.

This document explains what I recognize as the core of the alt-right. The fewer points someone agrees with, the less alt-right he is. How the media defines it is another matter. It is beneficial (to the alt-right that supports the ideas I've linked) that other groups are lumped in with us, because they will be more likely to be exposed to our ideas.
altright.com/2017/08/11/what-it-means-to-be-alt-right/

Cantthinkforyourself.com

your definition of the alt-right isn't the one normies have been taught

Normies don't understand any political ideologies. This isn't unique.

stop trying to make alt right happen, its not going to happen

the most widely "understood" definition of something is essentially the most real. the zeitgeist is shaped by perception, while your definition is the more true, its not what its been sold and in many cases bought as

>please give me a definition of what counts as "alt-right."

10 years ago 'alternative right' was coined as a synonym for a kind of reactionary paleo-conservationism distinct from neo-cons.

8 years ago Richard Spencer coined "alt-right" referring to a right-wing thought that wasn't neo-con nor really conservative in the typical sense and was explicitly white identitarian.

About 4 years ago the term had expanded to be more of a big tent term that didn't necessarily refer to a coherent political philosophy in of itself but rather a general political and social trend that included elements of: neo-reaction (NRx), post-libertarianism, masculinism, white tribalism, nativism, elitism, and separation from Jews.

About 2 year ago it had expanded to right-wing populism and became more diffuse. It was around this time that the leftists began to take notice.

Since then a lot of the populist fires have cooled and behind moderate voices, across a Schelling point, and these voices have become a kind of spearhead intent on opening the Overton window. Secondly about 2/3rds of people that the term alt-right applies to distance themselves from the term (in an analogous way to how hipsters or snobs do with their respective terms)

In short, to claim that the left invented the term is fucking retarded and just shows you were out of the loop. In all likelihood the term applies to you as well, just accept it and stop letting the left co-opt your language.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

davidduke.com

Check out the radio archives.

whatever agrees the most closely with your point of view and doesn't offer any news to challenge those ideas, because you're never wrong.
that's the answer you're looking for

I usually just watch/read the normal liberal news and it pretty much confirms everything I think about society anyway, so its pretty great

The Occidental Observer
Counter Currents
Occidental Dissent
Radix Journal

Podcasts:
Radical Agenda
Rebel Yell
Fash The Nation
Hatehouse

ok so what are you looking for in particular? you phrased it as an outlet that advocates for the alt-right, which suggests you want something that has a lot of editorial conclusions.
if a bunch of people call themselves alt-right, and operate under this banner, it exists. regardless of origin there's obviously enough of a through line for people to see themselves as part of this group

nah lol my point is I'm right wing and liberal media proves how fucked up it is to me on a daily basis

Any good jewtube or bitchute channels? Podcasts tend to be a bit long for my liking, 20minutes or so seems to be about the sweet spot

I look at RT occasionally to get relevant world news. Every other site is just some cringy SJW related shit or whatever trump did.

"Alt-Right" was a term invented by leftist soygoys and shillary to give a name and face that the left could collectively hate on and brand anybody that they disagree with. There is no alt-right. Merely far right wing. Stop fucking using alt-right unironically.

modernketubah.com/article_reverse_hebrew.php