He looks like shit

he looks like shit.

He has been robbing his own employees' hard earned money.

Well he is a dirty kike.

kek

What? He's like 70 years old...

Bill Gates has not changed his fashion style since the late 70's.

bill has done nothing for the world recently. Wtf does this guy do all day? His snooty wife has sucked the life out of him. she takes him to horse jumping competitions for pete's sake.

he looks like her older, equally dyke-ish sister

>he looks like shit.
>he
Thats actually a dyke next to bill gates.

cancer? or did bezos becoming #1 richest take all his essence?

Yeah, Ellen is looking gnarly these days. Bill is looking pretty good though.

>bill has done nothing for the world recently
wut

>80 year old nerd
>looks like shit

I didn't realize he was power, fame and prestige was predicted on his hot bod and sexual prowess. Thanks for tipping us off, OP.

nothing groundbreaking... he has founded no new institutions... nothing.. he vaccinates some kids.. that's it. rich people in the past used to build colleges, and hospitals and all sort of things. he expects the government to tax everyone and do it instead.

He looks pretty good for 62, user.
A lot better than steve jobs at least.
elaborate?

Not gonna lie, David Koresh looks alpha as fuck.

>he vaccinates some kids
You realize the billions of dollars he donates around the world every year is a lot more consequential than a few buildings with his name on it, right?
There would be a lot of medical buildings with his name on them already if he wanted his name on them.

don't bully billy gates he kills malaria and doesnt afraid of anyhting

good boomer post

is the family name really (((Gatensky))) ???? Dig and post the sauce.

That's a good one.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. His daughter is fucking an Arab though.

Scum, nazi, filth, trash, garbage, maggots. We're all ruled by little chicken-neck nellies, going "Kill everybody! I get off when I talk about cutting people's power off! I'm a nelly!" RAARGH! Just simpering control freaks, in big nerd packs, taking everything over, ruling everything. Becoming police officers with weapons, tasering us for fun. I've had it with control freaks and SCUM! You people are cancer! Ugh! Alright, I'm not in a good mood now. I start thinking about Bill Gates, that little chicken-neck, hopping around, little murdering eugenicist. You know how he walks, like a demonic elf. "I'm Bill Gates! I'm gonna shoot you up with something that's gonna kill you deader than a hammer. How's a 30 year death from gut disease sound, African children? Roll up the sleeves! I'm a little chicken-neck bastard, and nobody's got the will to see what I am!