Shes gonna win right guys?

Shes gonna win right guys?

right..?

No.

I don't really care anymore, so a twist like this would be fun.

>yukino winning
>twist

What?

retard

what a twist.

I hope you're trolling

To be fair, the copypaste design also made me think it was yuckyno as well, until i read the quote.

So nothing happened in the latest volume?

>copypaste design
they're just copying japanese reality

user...

Best Yahari doujin was a Sensei doujin.

This is fact.

Did it involve dogs?

>japanese reality
>light eyes
>open eyes
>long hair

>light eyes
?

She won, in a timeline where everything that had to go right went right

They both tell him it was a prank and humiliate his tiny penis.
Timeskip 10 years later ends up marrying Iroha but her son wont accept him as his real dad.

End
Roll Credits

>official game releases that is entirely focused around faceless male (self insert) sneaking around with Iroha late at night

I think user means that Japs can't have blue eyes .

At this point I'm rooting for Iroha because she had like 5x more relationship development than any other girl and actually seems to like him unlike the main two girls who didn't do anything until like the last two episodes.

>implying
Iroha is not even a virgin, she's used goods.

>it's another Irohafans don't understand the series, Iroha's character and just pull shit out of their ass episode
Are all of you the same person or something?

Nice proof you got there. She's cunning but she's not a slut. Hayato was like girl's first crush thing that she got over with when she confessed and realized she doesn't actually feel anything for him anymore.

she only pretends to be used for attention from senpai

>autistic yukinofags think "rooting for" someone is the same as thinking they have a realistic chance in hell

Thanks for reminding me, that like always, the best girl lose.

I literally binged the both seasons and finished watching earlier today. First time I'm discussing about this and Iroha is the only one who got any actual development with Hikki. If she had been around since the first season then she would be the obvious winner. I'm only doubting because it's obvious they're going for Yui or Yukino when they just sort of forgot that side of the plot for like 20 episodes. And no Yui blushing all the time doens't equal development. Or that one blushing kiss her moment with Yukino. Why the fuck would he kiss her when it was never even once implied that Hikky might give two flying fucks about her?

Also this I know Iroha won't win but based on the show it would make sense that she would.

I'm not talking about chances. You and that other Irohafag are. I'm talking about other shit.

The anime is bad and it seems like you didn't understand a single thing about the story.

>Animeonly

Just nope, read the LN.

in the LN Iroha is even better

False, in the LN Iroha is nothing more than a manipulative cunt. Feel changed her entire character to sell merchandise.

Surely by now you've noticed all the characters are manipulative as fuck, Hachiman included

I'm gonna finish the anime if they ever make a 3rd season.

>it seems like you didn't understand a single thing about the story
I did understand it but based on what they showed in the anime Hikki has barely fuckall going with Yukino. If they intended for a Hikki x Yukino ending then they failed to bring that forth in the anime.

Hachiman isn't a selfish piece of shit. Iroha only think about herself and uses other people for that. Hachiman fucks his own shit up for other people.

>I did understand it
See, you say that, but the shit you write shows that you didn't understand a single thing. Anyway, stop wasting my time and stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

>Hachiman fucks his own shit up for other people.
He does it for the self satisfaction of proving that he is more selfless than the others. He's garbage

She never denies being a virgin, so she's probably had some boyfriends considering how popular she is. Literally every time Hachiman does banter with her, she think he's hitting on her.

She does some very experienced, there isn't any way where she is a virgin.

>the only winning end scene is getting divorced and moving to a trailor

Nah she comes off as naive and tries too hard to be aggressively suggestive, like she's copying things she's seen in TV and movies. She's probably uploaded videos of herself online though.

>Literally every time Hachiman does banter with her, she think he's hitting on her.
That's because she wants him to be hitting on her but her personality doesn't allow her to process that in any other way. She's quite obviously been 100% for Hayato until she meets Hachiman. It's also implied that Hayato saw through her after she confessed to him and he was about to say it to Hachi straight but held back.

Just really nope, Read the damn LN, its like you are thinking that the anime is a perfect adapt from the LN...

You aren't seriously thinking that, do you?

>You aren't seriously thinking that, do you?
You've already established it isn't but I'm not going to read the LN just because it isn't.

Same here, I haven't read the LN either but the anime showed Hachiman X Yukino as a brother-sister like relationship. She isn't attracted to him in anyway, and infact she was deeply troubled of the rumors that they were dating.