Who would win?

An entire continent of Africa with 100000+ years or one white guy in some cargo shorts for 10 or so days?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3aeUhHaFY

Seriously, this guy just made concrete with snail shells.

Why, are nogs so useless? Why do they leach off other civilizations and then claim oppression? Not one successful nogolid nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

economicshelp.org/blog/390/inflation/hyper-inflation-in-zimbabwe/
radiolab.org/story/91725-words/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-29/whites-own-73-of-south-africa-s-farming-land-city-press-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a bean sprout grow in my kitchen sink

Niggers don't even need an opponent to lose

Nobody cares about your gay youtube channel

I JUST finished watching this a few seconds ago. Imagine my surprise to see some fellow with sophisticated tastes posted it as well.
Here's to you good sir.

yesh yesh

found one

TBF he lives in a decidious forest where there is plenty of resources. Temperate climate, regular rainfall, non deadly/poisonous animals, wood and rocks are plenty. These climates offer themselves only in Europe and East Asia (where real socities developed). The rest is either living in flat plains, deserts or rainforests where they lack optimal resources.

knowledge goes a long way

he's from australia

you know, where the aborigines couldnt even make fire, and had to designate people to watch their existing fires 24/7 so it didnt go out

He is in Australia, you can hear kookaburas in the background

Niggers live in Africa which, aside from all the megafauna they've driven to the brink of extinction, and themselves, isn't a very dangerous place and is even more resource rich.

someone who has access to books, internet, and education
vs
bunch of nigs living in the jungle

seems fair

This is an official Cease-and-Desist Notice requiring you to remove this video under 1-121-3C Australian Federal Code. This video is my property and you do not have permission to redistribute it. remove at once or face legal action.

Clearly they have access to the Internet, and thus books and education, based on how many Nigerian scam emails I get.

back to the fields boy. even when they are given everything, dindus fuck it up.

We still do
To troll them we throw entire buckets of sniffable petrol onto these fire and laugh. This annoys yet awes them.
>Magic juice gone, but fire big now, must molest son in thanks to fire spirit tonight

>grrrrr I know Jew lawyers

get fucked cunt

Name one arms manufacturer with a truly nigger background.

They'd still be using bows and arrows at best if they wernt introduced to firearms by whites.

got em

Thanks anons for clarifying. I always wondered where he was from, I wouldve guessed some forest in the Balkans. Well he also has all the techniques and theories on hand and abos literally arent humans. Theyre the closest ancestors to homo sapiens apart from blacks which are slightly closer.

You sir are a faggot

show flag, faggot

Every other race figured it all out

Aboriginals definitely had fire, there is a theory that 10's of thousands of years ago they deforested much of the continent through deliberately lit bush fires.

First, this guy does all his shit in an australian rain forest

second, temperate and taiga forests arent the only suitable places for civilization, give us a break dumb shill.

He's not disputing that they had fire. Just that it was more of an Olympic torch type of deal as opposed to them being able to create it.

Rhodesia.

Checkmate.

One white guy with access to the combined sum of human knowledge so far.

The guy probably just typed ''how to make lime'' on google or someone taught him about it and you praise him for ''inventing'' something? Try to do that without any help and see how far you go.

How did they get fires in the first place though

> These climates offer themselves only in Europe and East Asia
Nope. Temperate, deciduous forests are abundant in North America, and also found in southern South America, New Zealand, and even South Africa.

But we're all equal user. Aren't we?

Crazy how all the survivalists are always white. I'm sure he'd try to find a way to discredit Les Stroud or Steve Irwin too.

Lightning strike

One of your birds was caught doing that recently.

google it

listen, nigger. South africa / Rhodesia was just given to ya. and ya fuck it up

abos are significantly closer to us genetically than africans and actually have denisovian DNA. the problem with abos is that they are LITERALLY the human equivalent of a dodo bird.

The sky god

>this one guy who does amazing things represents me and I can claim all of his accomplishments
wow leeching off of other people's success...sounds kind of niggerish op

Aliens

Actually south Africa and Rhodesia are producing more after apartheid and white rule ended. Making 98% of the population unable to attend school and not hold any formal employment doesn't do wonders for your economy.

found another one

Somewhat unfair considering he learned all this shit on the fucking internet. It’s what he does for fun.

finally looked in the mirror, did ya?

youre an actual mongoloid.
economicshelp.org/blog/390/inflation/hyper-inflation-in-zimbabwe/

shoulda brought more rope. luckly, i have dogs

>stop watching for a year
>like 15 new videos to marathon

I guess there's absolutely no way that homeboy here could have ever learned how to make anything other than a mud hut them. Because Africans never developed their own written language, so they couldn't make such resources themselves.

i envy you

Post the sause or get the fuck out Moe.

>Euros outperform Africans in shit environment
>well uhhh it's becuz its hard to survife in dat environment so they HAFF to work together, das only reason why wh*tey doez better

>Euros outperform Africans in lush environment
>it wuzzinn fair dey had more to beegin wiff, dat dont prove nuffin

Anyone else getting tired of this game?

You know why Africa is pretty bare where niggers are right? They used burning hunting tactics, which destroyed the ecosystem. Go look at Haiti vs Dominican Republic.

Shit, go look at areas of Africa with no niggers, there is plant life everywhere.

Written language is defo one. You can pass on your discoveries to your offspring where they continue to thrive and even develop on your old technique to be even more efficient. Europeans werent the best in the world at one point, roll back 500 years all point to china being the top dog in technology, innovation and culture. But they constant innovation and development from the byzantine books to europe created the rennisance and led to the dominance of europe today.

ya,its rough.

Thanks user, that was quite interesting.

No ones saying he invented it, they're just saying he did it

It's not just a lack of written language either. Their oral languages are very restrictive. Most of them don't really understand the concepts of time or space. Pic related.

Some black people can make lime. Your point?

>roll back 500 years all point to china being the top dog in technology, innovation and culture.
I see the CPC's propaganda has entered english schoolbooks.

Not this guy The difference is that there are a shitload of Africans that to this day have not made it past the mud hut phase of existence. Even with all the technology surrounding them. They were unable to work with those people, learn from them, or do anything other than sit around and exist like monkeys.

Why lime?

what is lime used for?

>Be Africa
>wellwater table is 7-9' below the surface
>one of the most mineral rich territories in the world
>fertile lands excellent for farming
>one of the first and longest bastions of life
>has climates anywhere from rainforests to deserts
>excellent crops like Tiger Nuts for highly nutritious farming options
>be filled to the brim with starving, thirsty, tribes of rapists, cannibals and child soldiers in abject poverty with no hope for advancement.

Y Tho!?

user, go to bed

concrete and mortar

This is obviously fake.

If he truly wasn't using any modern technology, how could he film it?

But I thought whitey stole all of Africa's resources?

if he drinks orange juice than it must be breadfast

>No dangerous animals in Australia

He hasn't built a reactor yet?

Why not just volcanic ash? The Romans used that stuff.

they mix ash with sea shells. the shell where processed just like in the vid.

I don't believe the ones in Tasmania did?

Thank you for introducing me to this channel.

>one white guy in some cargo shorts who can just look up on google how to do all the shit he does in his videos, with a huge amount of leisure time.
FTFY
Nothing about his videos is impressive, its just neat to watch.
Stop being retarded.

Oh my!

Playing the victim with, ?, and still losing! Sound like our country. Cancel all the free shit Now!

>Implying that black people living in mud huts, in a place where where you can't walk ten steps without finding something edible growing, have anything besides leisure time.

>Nigerian internet scammers
>internet
>Nigeria still noggen

Nailed it! 10,10,10,10,10 from all judges!!!!!

>dumb niggers couldn't come up with even 10% of the shit on his channel despite living on one of the most resource dense continents outlined in

Faggot. You know Zimbabwe is over 70% sub-tropical land, right? You know what that means, right? They can fucking farm on that land. 70% of its fucking mass.

calm down s8-10

no they didn't. one group figured it out and then shared it through trade networks
guess what happens to people who aren't part of those trade networks? subsaharan africans, american indians, pacific islanders - all barely accomplished anything, because they couldn't trade like north africa+europe+asia did

They have internet in Africa. They have people coming to provide support and aid in Africa. There are missionaries that go and teach in Africa.
What the fuck more do they need?

you
are
welcome

>Why, are nogs so useless?
Non-meme answer?
Mainly language.
Language seriously affects IQ and the ability to comprehend abstract concepts. If a concept cannot be described in your native language, it is nearly impossible to comprehend the concept.
The rest is just their evolution.
They can't be brought up to our level by language alone, but it would really help them. To bring them to our level would require genetic engineering or mixing, neither of which are worth the time and expense when we could just send them all to africa to fuck off.

They didn't have anything to offer in trade. What are you going to trade with someone living in a mud hut like an animal, who hasn't developed ANYTHING independently worth teaching you?

South Africa has 11% ready to be farmed land, no need to rip out trees or till the dirt. Those white South Africans own and work 0.7% of that workable land. The rest just sits there, unused by black South Africans/government.

Ur mom's clam

meh.
english, dutch and french is pretty common there and has been for a century or so.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the recent landgrab.
Rhodesia 2.0 when?

why would they deforest

It's not just language, although that has a large part of it. Even when they have access to a modern language (that they NEVER would have developed on their own) there are still many major faults with Africans. They are vain and greedy creatures. They put all of their effort into appearing to be above outsiders, usually by just taking from others, instead of actually attempting to better themselves.

Man, its fucking pathetic as fuck with Africa. Nambia, which many whites moved and fled to after Rhodesia and with the violence in South Africa, is on its way to become a breadbasket already and half of it is fucking desert. They were able to work the fucking land and turn it into one of the richer countries in Africa in like 30 fucking years.

>braindead libshits still pretending there was an invisible barrier between niggers and civilization

Yet niggers were used as slaves by just about every major civilization capable of reaching Africa, especially the Arabs and based Muslims you love so much.

Zambia, not Nambia

Then the rest is just their nigger evolution. There are some really interesting studies on how language can limit abstract thought.
The one I had in mind took two deaf men (Deaf from birth) and sign language.
radiolab.org/story/91725-words/
I know it's NPR, on nonpolitical topics their radiolab show is pretty interesting, or was. I stopped listening a few years ago when they started getting political and argued in favor of UAVs flying above American cities, always recording, to catch criminals.
I agree, I should have clarified. I do think the problem is far deeper than language mainly because, like you said, they never developed their own advanced language.
You can show someone how to do something and they can copy you, but it takes an intelligent person to understand the concepts behind that and apply them to things you didn't show them.

huh

Daily reminder to turn closed captions on.

alright. good thread. time to hit the hay. peace anons

>11% of total land is farmable
>whites only farm on 0.7% of the farmable land

you got a source on that? only thing i can find is this:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-29/whites-own-73-of-south-africa-s-farming-land-city-press-says
genuinely interested in knowing