>this is the current state of the US military
And yet they claim to be a world power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIB6ST9nNG0
youtube.com/watch?v=LzcpBuQp_e0
youtube.com/watch?v=wF0WqnfyMX4
youtube.com/watch?v=z3qFzXXvZ6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
military.com/daily-news/2016/12/14/new-war-rules-emphasize-need-avoid-civilian-casualties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a smug bastard. I wish I could be that smug.

and OP comes from a country that exports queers and game show host

SAGE

>real life is like Halo
>SF never die they just go MIA
Lol the absolute state of neverservers.

better than Hollywood lmao

bump

>he fought for israel
thank you for your service, goy

Why do Americans keep getting BTFO by tribesmen, jihadis and rice farmers?

you asshole, Germany has a joke military, and the nordic countries are being completely funded by the US on pocket change.

>Blind amerimutts with guns
>Deployed wherever the fuck the elites want them
Our government is a loose dog.

yeah but the difference is we can actually fight.
If there was ever another war where the US had to deal with contested air space you would be instantly wiped out

youtube.com/watch?v=NIB6ST9nNG0

looks pretty chill, having a nap in the sun. whats wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=LzcpBuQp_e0

B8 thread
Sage

>a few soldiers
>equivalent/comparable to a full military force

Grasping at straws lmao imagine being this jealous of America

>he fought for Israel
So wanting to kill subhuman terrorists is wanting to serve Israel?
Your old meme to hide your beta boipuccis is very very dull, yall need some new material.

That's cute.

>So wanting to kill subhuman terrorists is wanting to serve Israel?

If it turns out the subhumans all also happen to be enemies of Israel, then it could very well be yes.

I saw your chaps get rolled up by those same farmers in two different countries. Please come save us US marines. We dont want to leave the FOB... (((British Army)))

>fight for america
>"orders are to accompany these pussy irregulars and fight british people in mali."
>fight muhammad and his posse 50 deep
>irregulars flee because they afraid of loud noises
>get shot by muhammed after sending 20 of his friends to heaven with their 72 virgins
>die for israel
>muhammad returns to london to receive hot white slags hungry for camel jockey cock.
>BTFO by liberals, jews, muslims, and your own race for believing their lie on fighting for freedom.

LEAF

DICKINSON
DICK

IN

SON

No, he's from China.

You know war is coming to Europe, right?

Our government wants them to keep fighting us so we can stay there.

god I wish I could have died like this... I went there four times and wish I could have gone out like a G instead of keep coming home to drink myself to death.

>Germany not armed with a broom

I went there three times came back drank myself into the hospital. I have managed to quit drinking completely now but I still think about it.

Seems to be the common thread all my buddies especially from the surge all suffer from the same shit.

Hopefully we dont get dragged in this time. Let the cunts suffer

Isn't that a shitpost of an image? Can't soldiers be given a moment to just relax and shitpost for a moment before dying for Israel?

they're military readiness is absolute shit, they rely on NATO to keep them safe, we will be drafted and sent to the front lines

lol okay buddy. enjoy your larp

We actually send enough guys to fight instead of sending a token force to guard FOBs and never go on patrol like Euro nations.

ding ding ding.

These faggots dont even patrol and think they can say some shit. At least the Polish SF i was with in 11 loved to go to villages and wreck shit. Brits are faggots.

The polish guarded the chow hall last time I went.

disgusting . jews should be hanged

The POL SF was dope AF. Must have been regulars. Which is sad because we were just some regular grunts and these were the best of the best.

We can only aspire to look that smug in death.

I strongly believe that the jealousy of neverservers comes from the fact that they wish they could have been the man to dismount and brave a hail of bullets to kill a few shitbags, but where to comfy with mommy and eating tendies, so instead of just respecting men who have seen what their ancestors have seen (combat), they choose to instead claim they are fight for der juden to liquefy any pride the alpha chad veteran might feel for painting some walls red.
Its quiet honestly fucking pathetic.
Hopefully in the ethnostate we only let veterans and people who support them, and execute any beta male faggots who hide behind anonymity to act cool and edgy.
Post a jewtube of you going to your local VFW saying all the things you claim about vets.
Enjoy drinking meat through a straw for the next 2 months if you do, but I hear tendie smoothies don't taste as good as the real thing.

When we embrace fascism, good luck passing as American...cun-cuck.

Yeah that's true worked with some Czech army they were pretty bad ass.

by what?
butterknives and islamic semen?

It has to be because of ROE (rules of engagement). There's no feasible way for the US to actually lose a war/battle given the sheer edge we have regarding technology and level of training.

Remember when ISIS first blitzed into Iraq and they separated the captured Iraqi soldiers between Sunni and Shia and allowed the Sunni to repent and slaughtered the Shia and videotaped it? No one dared to try and mount an armed resistance against ISIS after that as the Iraqi army ran from them and no local militias were sprouting up to combat them.

Had the US military behaved like this when they invaded Iraq, no one would have dared to try and fight back, but because of our ROE, they felt free to fight in any possible, from taking pot shots to planting IEDs to raising entire militias, secure in the knowledge that should they be captured, they wouldn't be summarily executed.

Get rid of the ROEs and allow the US military to go balls deep and you won't see rice farmers, tribesmen, or jihadis taking a swing at us ever again.

Yeah, it'll violate just about every rule in the Geneva Convention and we'll be demonized by the international community and our military commanders will be forced to stand trial in The Hague and the ICJ will rake them over the coals and everyone will declare a boycott and impose sanctions, but with as much as the world hates us, would things really be THAT much worse?

Annexation of Britain when?

PTSD?

Lol same brohan.
>typing this as I chug down beer

youtube.com/watch?v=wF0WqnfyMX4

youtube.com/watch?v=z3qFzXXvZ6Y

When Americans aren't fighting wars for Israel, or losing to islamic tribesmen - they bomb their own forces - an American tradition that goes back to WW2.

>another american hate thread
OBSESSED

>my face when I void my bowels.

4 soldiers BTFO
you are right leaf
this is NAM 2.0

that and drinking way to fucking much to stay off the psyche medicines they are always trying to give you.

How it's living with PTSD? Do you get flashbacks like in the movies?

They killed 4 soldiers with an ambush, and the soldiers had no backup available. Sounds like they required a whole city to organize the ambush. It's tragic for the individual men and their families, but the army itself hasn't been defeated user. One minor skirmish led to 3 dead Americans and one nigger. I think our broader military will recover.

They had me on quite a few especially when I started snapping on my NCOs

Why the fuck is everyone conveniently ignoring the fact that it was a shit load of crazy terrorists with modern weapons vs 4 guys in an ambush?
Can someone explain how it could have even been possible for them to win that one? I think they did a pretty good job. They fought until they were riddled with bullets.

AHAHAHAH you depressed alcoholic little faggot

Imagine willingly singing up to die for isreals interests

Learn some respect then little bitch or run faster and shoot better to rank up and join us.
>jk
>actually not really kidding because I hated smartmouth faggots like you and punched a few out

>a shit load of crazy terrorists with modern weapons
Yeah totally not like bunch of african niggers with rusty AK's.

Okay even if it was how the fuck were 4 guys gonna come out of that alive?
Are you underage? Incapable of how unrealistic that is? Anyone would have died.

lmao the best part is you faggots celebrate like 6 Americans getting killed because that's just how fucking great we are. You have to celebrate the smallest happenings just to feel better about your shit country and your shit military.

Yes leaf. Some soldiers goofing around clearly indicates we have a shitty military.

you dont even know how to greentext right, you are an embarrassment

>AKs aren't capable of heavy VOF
>huuur muh autism vision allowed me to see into their weapons and they were rusty so Americans cant into war huuur
Please do us all a favor and choke on a frozen tendie.

The terrorists had 50 soldiers and 12 technicals, the US had 12 soldiers, 2 technicals, and 30 Nigerien soldiers. The Nigerien soldiers fled with 5 being killed, the Americans killed 21 of the 50 militants before losing 4 soldiers.

So yeah, they were outarmed and outnumbered and the 30 Nigerien soldiers ran away and they still managed to kill almost half of the attackers while only losing 4 soldiers out of 12.

But what do facts matter? This is Sup Forums, after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
LA ATROCIDAD

I was an NCO before I got out faggot I snapped because I was sticking my neck out for one of my Joe's.

>Murica #1 Fuck you niggers. WE IS SPIZ OPZ
>Oh noes we gonna get raped. PLZ SEND SUPPORT
The absolute state of operation planning.

The Chad Ascension

Dude if he was there he would have shot all of them with the tactics he learned from call of duty. Like cmon they didn't even use a health pack. Our military sucks.

The value of the 4 is greater than the 21 militants. They're willing and able to sustain those kinds of losses.

Go fuckyourself ! This soldier is a hero

>mad beta boipucci is sad that Chad didn't pay his reply any attention
Heres your (you) faggot.

>a meme country of iberanigs who engaged in brutal violence against other iberanigs
even the british lost troops against tribal kingdoms in Africa.

>this is the current state of the Leaf military
And yet they claim to be a world power.

>be me in 2005
>playing battlefield 2
>american team is the only one that is literally half niggers (3 out of the 7 classes are played by blacks)
>european team is all white

Dice knew what they were doing.

Then how many should have died on both sides under those exact conditions according to you?

Thanks, no go die for isreal :)

Ok sorry, I still love you.
Just venting frustration of memories of smartass boots.

On their side? An innumerable amount. They're willing to use every last man woman and child. On our side? The war is over when enough people see the photos of their corpses.

Alright, thanks for that spectacularly in depth and accomplished analysis.

You are literally so out of touch with reality you think combat in real life plays out like a video game

No problem.

>4 highly valuable Americans die
>KDA of 5.25
>Americans still informed about this, likely backlash
While a tragedy so long as we are overseas more of this would probably help our country psychologically. These were good American boys, highly motivated and capable. Why are in these places? Why do we need to fight the world? Americans shouldnt be dying overseas, they should be at home working and raising families.

Bring out boys home.

what has canada ever done?

I know what you mean though some soldiers are smart asses that need the dogshit smoked out of them.

Clearly someone who lost their humanity uploaded this video.

You lost to these guys in a war? Wtf user?

Last I checked video games don't account for morale.

We don't need to be fighting this shit. It's not our problem, it doesn't affect us. The only reason we do this shit is so we can prop up the military industrial complex.

>Ask a specific question
>Give a reply, but not an answer

No, really, thank you.

try us leafy

if we didnt have to minimize civilian casualties then we could win those wars inside days. why? because then we could just bomb them all to hell. our soldiers die because people want to save civilians, the only way to do that is have boots on the ground and take ground one place at a time.

military.com/daily-news/2016/12/14/new-war-rules-emphasize-need-avoid-civilian-casualties.html

>want to save civilians
>somebody somewhere genuinely believes this

America haters sure are loving this. Yes, I'm sure the Canadian special forces would've easily fought their way out of an ambush while surrounded by 50 guys.

>One last duck face selfie before I drift in to the abyss

I have this in reverse.

I don't get why US ego so fragile?

Loss is inevitable and shit happens in war. But why act so butt hurt for the loss of few SF dudes. Surely US armed force can shrug the loss off like its nothing.

Totally.
Remember their armed forces motto?
>If you kill your enemies, they win

>people outnumbered in ambushes die
dude my almonds are really activated right now

america can easily take on the world.
the only country that can take on america is itself. meme armies don't have any saying on this.

Yeah there is some loss of ego seeing your own guys die. But that's not all that's going on here. For the last days the video has been posted over and over by idiots gloating about dead Americans.

You never see Americans do the same thing about foreign troops. For instance in this pic you see a dead French special forces from a failed mission in Somalia. Nobody spammed "lol France BTFO!"