Do government paid Russian shills actually waste their time posting here? I can understand why Facebook, Twitter...

Do government paid Russian shills actually waste their time posting here? I can understand why Facebook, Twitter, and even Reddit draw their attention, but this place is kind of a backwater shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pL_JvhfQjms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-videla-s-death-closes-circle-for-jews-1.5268611
booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/books/9789004237285
youtu.be/_cZC67wXUTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no look up what the fucking Internet Research Agency actually is its just a clickbait farm to sell ads it has nothing to do with "subverting American political discourse"

Americans do the same shit in other countries.

Are we the good guys?

Who's to judge?

Name an instance or perpetrator paid by the American government who does

Yeah of course, Been posting here for the last 7 years. Been on the russian payroll the whole time.
Hows it going komrade?

Fine, thanks

Americans are smarter and they do it indirectly through corporations and shell companies and political parties like the DNC.

is there really a difference between Fox News or CNN used as propaganda tools? Compared to RT/Sputnik?

Now fuck off John.

Of course they do, they want the US in chaos and what better way to do it than to rile up a few potential school shooters.

Yes, there is a difference between a private company and government. Are you saying there isn't?

This place has become so popular in the last 5 years if you can think of some type of psyop shill they are probably some where on this website.

Local elections are global happenings now because of the internet. Anyone from anywhere can have an opinion about any candidate in any country. They can voice said opinions on the internet. Thats exactly what happened.

Im sure those russian "agents" were just normal people like you and me who shared a hatred for hillary.

That's seriously all there's too it.

well if shareblue and CTR shills get paid to shitpost here i dont see why the russians wouldnt get paid either

>waste their time
With all the unemployment there's probably nothing else to do.

No there isn't you fucking mutt.

USA always treads the fine line between legal and illegal. We're just better at hiding shit.

Top people never are held accountable.

Podesta et al leave breadcrumbs about pizzagate in the Clinton email leaks, the Vault 7 operation gets leaked, but this is kept top secret. Don't be a retard, show me proof or you're talking out of your ass.

this

> In USSA, revolution is government!

дa

Tony Podesta (John Podesta's brother) worked for Paul Manafort and Paul Manafort worked for Trump.

Do you understand a fucking thing I just said?

USA has no parties—just corporations who control parties.

It is not that much different than Russia except we have more talent here and better laws for citizens.

Don't forget Russia is only 20 years old and it was under communist rule for over 70 years.

While we're talking about Russia this a good picture - all of the Archives are still functioning and link to credible sites

>he still didn't get Sup Forums is a Think Tank

I imagine they probably do, and I don't think it would be a waste of time.

You're right that Sup Forums is a backwater shithole, but that just means it's ripe for manipulation. Most ppl on Sup Forums are of low intelligence and will believe any counter-narrative they hear.

Just trick a handful of idiots on Sup Forums to believe whatever and they'll start to build they lives and psychology around it. Other places on the Internet get more traffic but are also more truth literate.

>Do government paid Russian shills actually waste their time posting here?
Idk about here, but everyone who frequents sosach knows it's infested by shills/bots, both from the Russian and the Ukrainian side. Sometimes I wonder why they bother with it at all, considering maybe a few dozen posters visiting sosach' /po/ at a time, but they certainly are there.

There have been numerous proofs of them posting the same message in two different threads with only a few milliseconds difference, using the same propaganda copypasta, slightly modified every time, over and over in different threads, to not look like a copypasta, and using filenames like "approved_meme_dont_forget_to_rename.png".

So yes, knowing the extent of the shilling on the Russian board, I'm sure they have a separate room for English-speaking shills there as well. Maybe they're better paid and qualified and are not as obvious as our domestic ones.

Picrelated is an example of a shill failing to switch ID's to imitate a conversation about how bad Navalny is.

Can anyone give me a rundown of why the left is pushing Russia as a bad guy so freaking hard? What do the jews want with Russia? I don't understand. That stupid spy got killed and it's all over the news. Here spys get killed and people think that it was "the corrupt government" when the guy was a Mossad agent trying to destabilise the government.

What propaganda do they want to spread? What narratives are they pushing?

Was going to answer you're question until I realized it was just a platform for you to blame your life problems on the Jewish people.

stop calling me russian.
youtu.be/pL_JvhfQjms

No shareblue just likes to LARP as Russians.

Ahm. Okay? I guess.

here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-videla-s-death-closes-circle-for-jews-1.5268611

booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/books/9789004237285

fucking retards don't know how to use the internet.
youtu.be/_cZC67wXUTs

Conflicting ones: as I said, there are pro-Putin and pro-Ukrainian shills, and sometimes it's hilarious to watch them fight each other. Some people say Navalny also has shills working for him but I haven't happened to see one yet.

But speaking of pro-Putin ones, the general narrative is to make the opposition and /po/ posters themselves look miserable and impotent. Like in, "you ("we" in case of a shill posing as "one of us") can be against Putin as much you want, but you(we)'re nothing more than a bunch of 30 yo nolifers, there's nothing to be done." I believe that's their main agenda is to make the posters to wallow in self-pity and self-loathing instead of doing anything proactive.

I have all that covered. And the thing about Videla it's that the guy was pro jewish, not publicly because most people here hate jews. The guy Videla took power from was Peron, a simpatizer with Hitler and someone who prosecuted jewish people, aiding many nazis in the way.
My city is jew free and my friends are pretty radical. Not so long ago some kids in the south dressed up as nazis and assaulted some crooked nose that was around there.
Seems unbearable, but it also seems like they are easy to spot in threads. It's interesting how governments are paying a shitton of money to keep shills alive. Our current government has shills on facebook and twitter that cheer for the stupid decisions of the government and they spend a lot on them.