Trying to get a job these days

Should I just say i am a lbqjahdhrheh?
And then get triggered when they ask about it just to get a job?

I dont even know what the fuck it means.

How the fuck do you deal with this?

select Yes because you're a pedo and pedo falls under that category

The hilarious part is eventually it's going to grow out of control like the cancer that it is. Eventually it will have to be LGBTIQAJFZLWOQPBUEJI and it will go on too long to be practical. They'll have to shorten it but they won't be able to because denying any part of it would be seen as hateful.

Yes, you should claim to be one of those things to get the job and then act triggered af when ever asked about it.

The only good answer.

I literally started identifying as "two or more races" because I have some tiny amount of admixture.

Go with choose not to share. If they ask why, just simply say you were harassed at your previous workplace, and don't feel comfortable discussing it with strangers.

BASED CORPORATIONS
Let's give them more tax cuts, amirite?

Don't worry about your race, that's what they want you to do. Just be confident, consistent, and keep on the hiring people.

please delete this before
>tiny
mutt namecalling begins

Say yes, say you're asexual

I wouldn't go with this option. Even mentioning something like that means you'll have potential conflicts with people and that means potential money lost for the company. Just leave it at "I'd prefer not to talk about it and it's my right not to"

click the weird one, and on the interview, just say youd rather not talk about it, so you wont have to bullshit any further

id bet it increases your chances

you don't have to answer any race based questions

Say you're a hockeysexual

Just put yes and say you're asexual, he's on Sup Forums after all

you might not understand this since youre a communist, but he doesnt HAVE to do anything, but if he wants to get a job, he might have to do some shit he'd prefer not do

I was thinking this but then im not sure uf they would interpret it tge right way because HR is fucking retarded and obsolete haha

the A is for "ally", so anyone who picks no is saying they are not an ally, and thus are opposed to LGBBQTRS rights.

its a trap.

Yes on 1.16

1.) You are (OP) so you are obviously a faggot.
2.) Your an Aussie so your a total cunt.
3.) No girls on the internet.

You are as LGBTIQA+? as they come famalam

Is that the 'A' is?
Also what the fuck is the '+' fuck i feel like an old man trying to make sense of this bullshit

>LGBTQIA, which is used, for example, by the "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Resource Centre

i should start checking that, and no one will ever fucking ask.

after i get the job and have been there for awhile i can start saying i'm "anglo and germanic" as dryly as possible.

Yes, that is what the A is for, for all the incels, as long as you don't start a relationship at work or talk about a relationship you have while at work you're golden

>Is that the 'A' is?

The A is for Aussie.

All true ill tell em i browse pol in the extra comments bit

Just say yes, they legally can't ask you about your sexuality during an interview so there is really nothing to lose.

+ is what you should identify as. And then make up you own mental illness.

click yes and yes, who the fuck are they to tell you that you aren't a aboriginal faggot?

Tick yes for aboriginal, your parents are originally from Europe right?
So therefore you're an aboriginal European.

Or Amerisexual
>Nuke us, we are cancer

Say you're pansexual and then complain that it's not represented on the job application.

Sweet. Ill tell them im Canadian

>ALLIES

>NO Axies

Just pick "choose not to share" anytime it comes up. If they ask you about it, just do not answer. If they have an issue with this, its discrimination or bias.

What do you think the "+" is for?

hiv positive?

LGGBDTTTIBRRAAPP

I like how they put a plus sign but then keep adding letters. How redundant

Just call yourself bisexual because you fapped to a trap once.

HIV positive

I feel like its discrimination to ask in the first place who gives a shit what i fuck? If i can do the job as good or better than those alphabetic people it shouldnt even come up. The fact they even have to ask shows how far we have fallen

>Sweet. Ill tell them im Canadian
You'll never pull it off with your funny accent!

you should always answer yes to that question. remember, its lgBt, the B standing for bisexual. you dont have to pretend to be "gay"

also remember to mark down that youre biracial. what are they gonna do, ask?

Tick "Yes" for the first two, then for the third one write "see above".

Just chose yes and sue the fuck out of them if they question it, say you're a woman living in a mans body or some shit. They've tied their noose with this shit, hang em with it.

underrated
>no snif

The "+" is them being inclusive if you identify as a label that they haven't added yet.

You don't even have to do that. If they ever question you, threaten them with legal action on the grounds of discrimination. According to cultural marxists gender and sexuality are fluid, hoist em with their own petard.

why would you share anything you don't have to?

I literally don't care. I'm not some neo-white supremacist who cares that much about racial purity.

I'm far more interested in demographic IQ which can of course be tied to racial characteristics and how it effects policy decisions, how it should effect them, and how to improve the structure of our nation.

>america
>not mutt as fukk
Be honest. We might be still majority white but there are so many subgroups of mixed background its crazy. I'm just sick of adding more low IQ people (mexico) to the country when we could be improving our overall stock.

Genuinely seems like a good strategy to me.

Its generally illegal to ask about that in an interview. You're basically just marking it so the government gives them some diversity dollars on the backend... if you know what I mean ;^)

As someone who works in HR I can guarantee you that nobody will ever see the answer to those questions.

If you're not ticking all three you're giving the job away to someone who will just lie anyway.

The great thing about those is no one will ask you to prove any of it since it's so deeply personal and you might get triggered (and sue).

you get significant advantage by claiming to be a faggot

This too.

Asking people about their sexuality opens up grounds for them claiming that they were discriminated against because of it when you don't give them the job.

If you never know, you can't use it to not hire them.

That's the policy at my company anyway.

I think it's more amusing that "Choose not to share" is functionally equivalent to checking "Yes."

What fucking retard designed this quiz?

If someone ever asks me that full thing without mistake in a interview, ill just tell them to fuck off and leave. Don't care if I lose a job.

Why not, the acronym has expanded to include just about every sexual kink imaginable, so if your sexual proclivities includes more than intercourse in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation, you're already in the fag community apparently

just say you thought the '+' represented christians.

Always choose yes - the more we abuse it, the less meaning it has.

They won't ask you about it in the interview, but the cunt in charge of HR will give you smug, knowing smiles with the knowledge that zer will be able to virtue signal not only the zer boss but zer friends on social media for hiring another minority. Unless you're going for a government job that requires a security clearance, just tick every fucking box. I'm left handed so that makes me disabled and part of a minority. I also heard my second cousin once say my great uncle fucked an abbo way back when, so I could have some spear chucker blood as well...

Go to town. then become HR's worst nightmare. They'll need to pay you off to leave within 6 months if you play your cards right...if you play your hand exceptionally well you'll also be able to take them to court for unfair dismissal and discrimination.

Fucken 'Straya mate.

Select yes. Corporations get tax credits for diversity hires.

I am employed. Im trying to work someplace else

We do not discriminate based on: What's your age? What's your Gender? Are you a Vet? Are you Disabled? What do you do for the Community? Do you Donate to a Charity?

>Do you have any known disability..?
wtf it already asked him if he was trans.

I like all of this.

Tell them you identify as an
>African American Marshian, larping as a white neon Nazi, trans Jewish supremacist, satanist, who wears clown makeup as part of your religion.

Is this true??? gotta love that white privledge

say you are a gay nigger,abbo,lesbian,twink,trans,feminist,bi,muslim,iraqi,nigerian,jew,jew,jew,transhuman,cannibal,pedophile,asseating 6 year old trapped in a 20 year olds body.
crazy as fuck is the new employee of the year.

True: I'm Italian and I am a mixture of two races: Volscians and Etruscans

What the fuck are they trying to spell?

Checked.

And a S or someshit, or say you are a double reverse fag, or you have multiple personalities but they are all clones..

> nobody will ever see the answer to those questions.

Not even the NSA?

you didnt know this?

If you want to get hired check yes. I also claim to be black on forms and nobody calls out despite being absolutely white. These quotas are a scam and I simply will not be a victim of them

>I'm left handed so that makes me disabled and part of a minority
Righties better check their fucking privilege