Come on user, open me! It's a Junji Ito thread! Don't you believe in Junji Ito threads?

Come on user, open me! It's a Junji Ito thread! Don't you believe in Junji Ito threads?

I wonder what his favorite horror movies and franchises are outside of his own works?

bump

Next is Ice Cream Bus

>a horrific fish that evolved purely to mentally fuck people up

Damn.

I know Junji Ito just makes shit up as he goes along, but I have to wonder what causes these nightmares and compulsion to go to the sea despite hating it. Is it maybe like a psychic scream from all the victims in their insane situation, or maybe some kind of influence from the creature itself to attract prey? The fact that the main guy has ben having the dream since childhood makes me believe it's the latter, and that's scary dude.

sounds like the call of cthulhu

Can you post the "It's a long story" next? You know what I'm talking about.

No problem user

Thought I had it downloaded but couldn't find it, if I download it later I'll post it.

Next up, The Principal Post

Ah, meant to delete the first part of that post, excuse me.

Next, Drifting Spores. Let me know if you have any you'd like to see, I can try to download it while I post.

>i
the best part about the wealth of itou junji stories is that sometimes I forget a story like this one entirely and then I can read it again new

Forgot how long this one was, gonna take a break to grab a snack at the store, hopefully the thread doesn't die in intermission.

Don't die

Staying alive!

Bump

Gotta catch them all