i rest my case

>author works 90% of the time on the first panel
>oh shit deadline
>result

O

O MY RUBBER BACK

Go pick a book.

decision making > all of those.

he couldn't be fucked to make it so he gave them the storyboard.

Pretty sure all instances of this were fixed for the collected release. And it hasn't happened anytime recently. No idea what Togashi's deal is but if he would stay off hiatus I'd accept this kind of art if it was fixed later.

...go on

Frankly, if the art is of this quality, then it just shows that if the story is great, the art takes a back seat. Also, it looks better than ONE's OPM, and people still read it.

It's actually impressive how hard Togashi shits on Jump but they're forced to accept it

Serious question to HxH faggots:

Why do you read something so fucking gay? I mean, I understand you've fooled yourself into thinking that the story is DEEP because the heroes don't win all the time and the villains are still SUPER STRONG. But how the fuck can you stand a series with next to no female characters, starring two boys who are literally gay for each other?

Kurapika is almost a girl.

It's only gay if you think it's gay

You clearly haven't read it. One boy is a cougar hunter and the other is gay for his cross dressing brother.

I like Nen. I think it's the coolest fucking system in all of shounen. I couldn't give two fucks that there aren't many female characters in it. Waifufags can go fuck their pillows instead of ruining everything they touch.

There are two sides to cherry picking.
m.imgur.com/gallery/LJEwl

What the fuck is it with you? Do you have some biological imperative to shove your muh strategy shit into random threads?

>any anime adaptation of HXH will never look as good as most of these pages

This is pretty weak for cherrypicked pages.

Gon's transformation was 10x better in the anime. Happened way too fast in the Manga.

redditor detected

You could just look at the panel for a bit longer.

thats a beautiful turkey my man
what do you want me to say
Togashi's turkey game is on point
10/10

>Do you have some biological imperative to shove your muh strategy shit into random threads?
as much as this dude here , so go complain there too.

What? I don't even recognize that guy as anyone in particular.