/rsg/ Red Storm General -- Texas Primary Night Edition

the purpose of this general is...

1. To compile a folder of memes, infographics, and images pertaining to the midterms for the purpose of disseminating them throughout the Internet.

2. To create a comprehensive, state by state, district by district, reference guide for each race in 2018.

3. To come up with ideas for effective political action that anyone can do over the Internet (we'll let the GOP and other groups handle the boots on the ground work), and execute those ideas with ruthless efficiency.

4. To lay the foundations for an online network of right wing political organization that will later supersede what the left has.

Remember, the left has been much more powerful in terms of political presence on the Internet for years now. That's starting to change because of Sup Forums and events like GamerGate, but if we want the right-wing to succeed, we'll have to accelerate that change.
join the D I S C O R D

gg/NeTwW9k

^simply add a d i s c o r d (dot) next to it

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/United_States_Congress_elections,_2018
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/
270towin.com/2018-house-election/
270towin.com/2018-governor-election/
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e
obstructionistlosers.com/
gop.com/
nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election
ballotpedia.org/Texas_gubernatorial_election,_2018
reddit.com/r/BlueMidterm2018/comments/82hq2u/can_a_blue_wave_take_down_ted_cruz_in_texas/
kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article185249898.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>convenient general source for everything important about the 2018 midterms
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Congress_elections,_2018

>REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP

>Find out who your congressman is

>SENATE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

>HOUSE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-house-election/

>GUBERNATORIAL INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-governor-election/

>Dates (FOR PRIMARIES, RUNOFFS, ETC)

The purpose of this thread is to provide Sup Forums a convenient guide to the 2018 midterms, and a platform to take action to achieve specific objectives that will prevent any semblance of a “Blue Wave.”

IMPORTANT DATES

November 6, 2018 --> THE BIG ONE. This is when you’ll cast your votes to elect your choices to the House of Representatives and the Senate

March 13, 2018 --> Pennsylvania special election for the 18th Congressional District; likely Republican but the Democrats have a strong candidate and you can bet your ass that they’ll be gunning for this seat

>Defeatist Black Pillers not welcome. Your mentality is for losers. We didn't need you in 2016, and we don't need you now.

>Shills not welcome. Your attempts are utterly transparent. You were wrong in 2016. You were defeated in all 5 House Races in 2017. Your only real victory was in Alabama, and that was when our guy was smeared as a pedo, got massively outspent, and got betrayed by prominent figures in the GOP. You won't be able to do that in every single race this year. We know the stakes are too high for that. On the other hand, legitimate dissenters of all types are welcome

>REMINDER that most political power in the USA isn't in the Presidency, it's in the Congress. In many ways, this can be even more impactful than Trump becoming President

>REMINDER that a Democrat congress can fuck up everything we've achieved in 2016, and they definitely will try their best to. You can bet that they will seriously try impeachment.

>REMINDER that Trump's victory is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we fuck up now, we may NEVER get another man like him in government in our lifetime

>REMINDER that even if you’re disappointed with how Trump is compromising too much with the Democrats by not doing things like immediately repealing DACA and not getting the wall through…November 6, 2018 is your chance to elect a much redder congress so that he doesn’t have to compromise with the Democrats so much and has a much greater chance of passing every item on his agenda through

>REMINDER that even if you hate Republicucks like Bitch McConnell, instead of whining in impotent rage, you should use your energy on electing solid MAGA candidates in the primaries and casting a vote against the Democrat even if a Republicuck wins the primary

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO CREATE THE RED STORM

[1] >REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP

[2]>Find out who your congressman is

[3]>Find out the date of the primaries for your state

(get these 3 BASIC steps done asap)
------------

other things to do once those are done

[ ] sign up for the Democrats’ mailing list on obstructionistlosers.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area

[ ] sign up for the Republican’s mailing list on gop.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area
[ ]think of all the family members and friends you know who are willing to vote against the Democrats, and get them to register to vote if they haven’t yet, and CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM THAT NOVEMBER 6 IS THE BIG DAY. Do whatever it takes. If you have a younger Gen Z sister who hates the Democrats and recently turned 18, get her to stop taking selfies and take some time to register. Prepare a family / friend party for November 6 or close to it. Anything along those lines. If you’re a hot chick (or a girl who isn’t a landwhale, really) get your beta orbiters to vote.

[ ] if you know people willing to vote Democrat, think of all the ways to redpill or demotivate them; obviously this will vary on a case-by-case basis

[ ] share what you know about how each candidate is perceived in your area (e.g. I live in Indiana and Joe Donnelly isn't even popular among progressives; I live in NYC and many people here won't even bother going out to vote for Gillibrand)

nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election

FOLLOW THE TEXAS PRIMARY RESULTS HERE

FOLLOW THE TEXAS PRIMARY RESULTS HERE

TEXAS

(PRIMARIES – March 6, 2018)
well, it's today, and polls have closed

(SENATE RACE – Defending Ted Cruz)

>for Cruz, it’s simply a matter of not being lazy and letting another loss ala Moore in Alabama (who barely campaigned, who didn’t debate Jones; Cruz on the other hand should be solid in debate against his Democrat opponent, likely Beto O’Rourke)

(HOUSE RACES)

25 Incumbent Republicans
11 Incumbent Democrats

TX-07 John Culberson, Republican, 2016 House Margin (12.3% for the Republican), 2016 Presidential Margin (1.4% for Hillary)

TX-21 Lamar Smith, Republican, Retiring, 2016 House Margin (20.6%), 2016 Presidential Margin (10% for Trump)

TX-23 Will Hurd, Republican, 2016 House Margin (1.3% for Republican), 2016 Presidential Margin (3.4% for Hillary)

TX-32 Pete Sessions, Republican, 2016 House Margin (52.1% for Republican), 2016 Presidential Margin (1.9% for Hillary)

(GUBERNATORIAL RACE)

ballotpedia.org/Texas_gubernatorial_election,_2018

It'll be Greg Abbott vs whoever the fuck wins the Dem Primary today.
(DEMOGRAPHICS AND ISSUES)

>in Texas, winning the Senate race should be easy, so the battleground House races are what one should focus on

>in a ‘safe’ red state like Texas, the biggest danger is conservative voters thinking they can afford to be lazy and stay home because it’s a “sure win” but as Alabama shows, there is no “sure win”

So is Cruz winning?

L A N D S L I D E

reddit.com/r/BlueMidterm2018/comments/82hq2u/can_a_blue_wave_take_down_ted_cruz_in_texas/

Beto O'Rourke is the real deal. F rating from the NRA, 100% rating from Planned Parenthood, accepts no PAC money, etc... Texas is ready to move on from Ted Cruz

~Trump_sucked_my_cock

your fellow Canadian will probably win in November, yes

>muh blue wave!

Beto is white hahahhahahahahha...

hahahhahahahaha how do people fall for this?

SAY IT WITH ME

SENATOR

CRUZ

MISSOURI

(PRIMARIES – August 7, 2018)

(SENATE RACE – Defeating Claire McCaskill)

>first elected in 2006 with 49.6%, reelected in 2012 with 54.7%

>McCaskill voted for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, popularly known as ObamaCare, in December 2009

>McCaskill has an "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA) for her support of gun law reform

>kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article185249898.html

Voted against the Tax Cuts

(HOUSE RACES)

6 Republican Incumbents
2 Democrat Incumbents
(DEMOGRAPHICS AND ISSUES)

>as a solidly red state, it’s simply a matter of convincing the masses of conservative voters that they need to vote out a Democrat who voted for Obamacare, wants gun control, and voted against the tax cuts that even moderates/independents want

Texans better have done their part.

You are doing God's work user. Complacency is the most dangerous thing we face going in to the midterms. Your work sourcing all this info is much appreciated.

SOARIN TED

More Republicans will show up at midterms. No idea if it will be enough though, so it really needs to be pushed that this election is as if not more important than 2016. If Dems somehow take control, Republican leadership only has itself to blame.

This.

nyt results stopped

did they throw in the towel?

exactly, 2018 is arguably MORE important than 2016

Congress has more power than the Presidency

WHY DO THESE THREADS ALWAYS DIE???

WE need to make memes of the candidates in every state.

I'm moving GA to WI during the period between the primaries. Can I vote in both?

not much enthusiasm for the midterms at this point in time

it'll ramp up to be as active at /ptg/ towards the latter months of 2018

hmm, my gut tells me that you can. You'll just have to find out on your own.

Yeah, that's the problem.

There shouldn't be any excuse for ignorance anymore.

Lad, I know you posted a discord channel, but do you have a twitter?

I don't use Twitter, but I have a joint account with other admins, but it's currently not in use

fine tell me about discord

I would join but i dont want to be traced via ip address

its seriously time to start meeting either irl or in a more personal fashion if we are to transform ourselves into a real political force

(TEXAS)

Greg Abbott vs Lupe Valdez

>nickname “Governor Hotwheels

>incumbent, former Attorney General of Texas

>Abbott declared February 2, 2015, as "Chris Kyle Day" in honor of the United States Navy SEAL who was the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history portrayed in the successful film American Sniper. This was exactly two years after Kyle was shot and killed.

>In October 2016, explosive packages was mailed to Abbott, President Obama, and the Commissioner of the Social Security Administration. The governor's package did not explode when he opened it as he opened the package incorrectly

>On June 13, 2015, Abbott signed the campus carry (SB 11) and the open carry (HB 910) bills into law. The campus carry law went into effect on August 1, 2015 and allows the licensed carrying of a concealed handgun on public college campuses, with private colleges being able to opt out.

>On February 1, 2017, Abbott blocked funding to Travis County, Texas due to its recently implemented sanctuary city policy. On May 7, 2017, Abbott signed a bill into law targeting sanctuary cities by charging county or city officials who refuse to work with federal officials and by allowing police officers to check the immigration status of those they detain if they choose.

>former Sheriff of Dallas County, Texas

>Born to migrant farm worker parents, she was raised in San Antonio as the youngest of eight children. She started life working in the fields, but paid her way through college, earning a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, Oklahoma. She then earned a Master's degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice from the University of Texas at Arlington.

>As an openly lesbian candidate for public office, Valdez's campaign won the backing of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund. She was sworn in on January 1, 2005.

>An embarrassing scandal hit Valdez's office in April 2010 when her office did not check the fingerprints of a man held in Alabama. A check would have revealed that Alabama had the wrong man, but Valdez's office failure meant that the man stayed in jail for 16 weeks

>In 2015 Valdez "changed policies on holding immigrants in the Dallas County jail for federal officials once the person is past his or her release date. People who committed minor offenses aren’t held for up to an additional 48 hours for agents of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE." This brought a warning from Governor Greg Abbott to "back down from a policy change on federal immigration detention requests."

>its seriously time to start meeting either irl or in a more personal fashion if we are to transform ourselves into a real political force

aside from HWNDU I don't think anons can be motivated to do that on a mass scale

the Discord is fine, you don't need to worry about getting doxxed

They declare Ted Cruz as the winner yet?

Yeah, and Greg Abbott declared the winner of the Gubernatorial GOP Primary

Support Rick Saccone! Defeat Lamb!

I will give my input being from Illinois. Our "Republican" Govenor, Bruce Rauner, has been very friendly to democrats and recently talked about how great diversity is. Jeanne Ives is running against him and opposes our Sanctuary state status and our transgender bathroom accomodation. March 20th is the primary so any Illinois bros need to get out and vote.

I'm hearing there's big Democrat turnout down in Texas for their midterms. The left is mobilized

good to know , thanks for contributing

they'll still lose

If a literal feminist who was hyped to death by the MSM couldn't beat Abbott I seriously doubt Valdez has any chance.

bump

you're missing Andrew White. White comes off as a moderate Democrat for the most part, meaning he has no shot

I just placed Lupe Valdez because it looks like she'll be the winner of the Dem primary

to reference. Gop could easily win millennials with one move. Legal Weed! Put the capitalist rubber stamp on it, show them capitalism. The gop needs to pull out the stops and embrace libertarians and bullhorn out the issues they could win with. Strong economy, more civil liberties, focus on the money the money the money, what makes peoples lives better? More opportunity, more money. People know that. Drain the swamp, expose the corrupt conspirators, start a new investigation into just exactly how hillary stole the election from bernie. More government reform. the Gop can win if they get smart, but the clock is ticking.

Godspeed, mighty Anons!

お前はもう死んでいる

Please ask candidates "Do you support the policies of President Trump?"

>I voted had to wait in the republican line for 30 min.
>One dem shit showed up during the whole wait.

The Blue Wave ladies and gentlemen.

lmao

What area of Texas do you live in ?

Why would I legalize something that gives you cancer.

Is Houston still underwater?

>I voted at a college, in the afternoon, peak college student time
>No line for dems
>One muslim girl came up to vote, but i think she might have been on the republican side

Also, asians are a wild card. Texas have a ton of minority owned businesses, so they slant republican too.

lol no but sweet of you for asking

Is the city still functioning? How do you get back from something like that? I feel ike city will just be a city in the history books at this rate, if something was going to be done, you'd think they'd be making more news and trying to garner support more than they have, if you end up not hearing anything even from neibhoring states, how can you hope to fix it?

only 2 fucking votes

Ted Cruz has earned almost 200k more votes than all of the Democrat candidates combined.

Were good, a lot of us have flood insurance, were rebuilding

It's fine really, idk why everyone thinks Yellowstone erupted right in the middle of town

you tear out the drywall, insulation, and carpeting on the bottom floor and start from there.

Do this now user!

Tell anons that there will be hidden HWNDU flags at polling locations across that nation. We'll show up.

Democrats doubled their attendance, yet this is their result so far.

yep, and the GOP already bypassed their 2014 results

topkek

Saw this too - Borden County, TX sounds like a nice place. 90% white

I'm afraid we will lose VA-06 in the general. The GOP nominee will be decided by convention and the likely winner is uh, problematic.

who is the likely winner?

Is it Ben Cline?