Here's another good idea for you to ignore. Then again, I don't hold it to conservashits to recognize good ideas, so

Here's another good idea for you to ignore. Then again, I don't hold it to conservashits to recognize good ideas, so.

Low effort slide thread created to subvert discussion and clog up Sup Forums. Read tragedy of commons faggot

this
sage

>implying that some fucker wouldn't just pick all of the fruit all at once at then try to sell it elsewhere
>implying that this isn't a slide thread
>implying that sage

>mfw the streets are now covered in rotting fruit
How about you just get your own god damned fruit tree and sell the extras. Dumb ass commie fag.

Right, funny how you didn't mention how some fag in Florida developed an app that tracks fruit trees and what ended up happening is people just gathered as much fruit as they possibly could because they were either gluttonous fucks or greedy cunts trying to make a quick buck on the side. You don't get a (You).

>tragedy of commons
This doesn't apply if you just keep planting trees, dumbass.
Late-stage capitalism, everyone.

lmao enjoy your bugs and rats.

>trees fruit year round

nothing stopping anyone from doing that unless the may---

lmfao the commies idea is quickly taken over by the ancaps.

My city does this. Bums are too stupid to enjoy the free food. Instead they spend their cash on mcjews, booze and crack rocks.

Legit good idea. Maybe.

Minor hitch: fruit not harvested rots off and creates bio waste littering sidewalks and gutters. Cost to clean = more than if we spent same $ in directly feeding ppl?

If I saw this I'd pick all the fruit and sell it, tell me why I can't do that if its public property.

Most homeless people don't want food, they want drugs.

That reminds me of that Bernie Sanders inspired restaurant where you pay what you can afford.

It shut down.

Slide thread and obvious shill with retard comments

Very easy to burn the refuse, and it puts public services to work.
With this, the homeless can eat whether they have money or not, there's virtually no downside in concerns to others' well-being.

>Old fruit drops on ground
>Rota
>Counsel has to constantly clean splattered fruits in the ground
>Old people trip on fruit
>Rotting fruit stinks
>Attracts animals
>If trees stop fruiting people will bitch to the counsel
Not that great of an idea. Grow your own orchard.

The Feels Act of current year 4

Literally this.
The homeless aren't homeless because racism or whatever, they're homeless because if you gave them a choice between a crack rock and keeping their penis they'll choose the crack.

It's a terrible idea. That fruit is only going to be ripe for a month or so each year. Also, those trees require constant care and attention to thrive. Believe me. I have 6 varieties of fruit trees on my dad's land. It's not as easy as "set it and forget it." That's to say nothing of the likely theft.

This. Streets would be covered in rotting fruit. But then we can just hire the homeless to clean it up! Thank you government for solving all our problems!

>feeding wild animals
Homeless people don't vote regularly.

>trees produce fruit all year long

top zoz

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
Incentivize foot police to enforce petty theft laws

Patience Meme user, some day soon a few of the big cities will be run by democrats/leftists/marxists. One positive Drumpf side effect is how Urban centers will change.

>This doesn't apply if you just keep planting trees, dumbass.

what the fuck are you talking about. if you plant more trees that will just mean more opportunists hoarding oranges and selling them somewhere

Fucking even more rats in the streets.

It is like you city faggots are so removed from nature.

Annoying fucktards.

> Fruit falls on a head or a car
> sweet, lawsuit time

Much like limit fruits to one per person per tree. It's very simple.

But I dont want homeless people to survive indefinitely.

You know it takes all year to grow a fruit, right? The trees will be bare in less than a week and there will be no way to keep people from picking the fruit too early before it has ripened. Plus citrus trees are prone to various infestations and diseases and require much attention and particular irrigation cycles. The nutritional value derived from the fruit is insignificant, the mess it leaves behind is great. Source: grew up on an old citrus grove.

>The state of the modern Right

That's great idea Bernie Bro
The Whites can pay for the trees
The Spics can do the gardening part
AND
The Niggers will just tear the fucking trees down because they're Niggers and they ruin everything.
That's why "WE" can't have nice things.

>what is pesticide poisoning?
>getting sued out the ass when people climb the trees and fall off
>an orange tree only grows a few hundred oranges a year at most, which would be much cheaper just to buy
>trees = birds = sidewalks covered in bird shit

inb4 someone takes all the oranges and starts selling them to people.

>good idea
>literally written in meme text
Gtfo

Establish a division of city public service departments to maintain the trees. Job creation. Isn't Trump supposed to be the jobs president? What happened?

bump
>>>/ptg/

newsflash - homeless nigger chokes on an orange seed; sues city - jury awards 1.5 million dollars

>diverting dozens of cops to police the gibs trees 24/7 instead of focusing on real crime

It's like you're *trying* to come up with the stupidest idea ever.

And how would you finance this new department?

I have no problem with this. Now would you consider good ideas to prevent school shootings that don't involve taking away people's rights

gods you liberals are dumb.

Won't someone need to water those trees and spray them with pesticides? Do you want Monsanto poison in our city streets?

Plant trees along road
Give segments of road to specific homeless people to harvest and sell fruit
They have exclusive right to those trees, but must keep the road clean
Give area to someone else if they fail in their duty.

A slight property tax hike on those making more than $75,000 a year. It's very easy.

lol who says we want to feed the homeless

Naw dawg they have trees with fruit planted all over eurostan and even the poors dont pick and it.

Literally anybody with a heart, you sociopath
See

How about they get a job and pay for their fruit like the rest of us? Bums would savage those trees so fast

Job creation means shit if the job is a net negative for the city. What is your budget for your crew of citrusniggers, and why is that more financially feasible than just handing out oranges? Isn't the whole point that it provides something for no cost or extra effort?

Yes, if homeless shitting in the street wasn't bad enough, let's make it extra sticky with orange juice, and add coon, squirrel, and a fuck ton of bird shit into the mix.

I’d wager it would create a massive boom in the rat population

Mexicans would come with a truck at night and take all the fruit.

Blacks do not eat fruit.

The homeless would defecate all around the tree.

Utopian dreams like this could only work in all-white or Asian societies without Jews.

All over spain. Works for them and they are barely human

>Very easy to burn the refuse, and it puts public services to work.
Which increases taxes, which means you are paying for the homeless again.
Do you liberals actually make plans that don't involve spending other people's money?

>Everything I don't agree with is bait! The Sup Forumstards complete guide to civil discourse
Fragile much?

Who would do that?

Planting the trees costs money, as a taxpayer I foot the bill.

Watering and maintaining the trees takes money, as a taxpayer I foot the bill.

Then some dumb cunt eats a rotten fruit, sues the state, and as the taxpayer I foot the bill.

Do you have any idea what spoiled fruit littering the ground smells like? Not to mention all the pests (insects) mold and other unpleasant surprises that come with fruit trees being left unattended. The trees would be removed the following year because of this.

Nut trees or gtfo

t. Apple farmer.

And what do I get for that? Why should I vote for a candidate who is going to perpetuate the homeless problem instead of working to remedy the situation. That's what you radical ideological lefties don't get. We're a fucking democracy. It's not about what you FEEL or THINK. It's about what the public feels and thinks.

>exhaust gases poison the fruits
>niggers and bums die
>the end

Conservatives ie: the VERY people that ENVISIONED, BUILT this country and brought it into the 21st century.

SAGE

Are you a fucking retard that thinks homeless people starve to death in America?

Besides, chinks would just strip the trees bare and then sell the fruit as they are soulless and evi

And cause a huge insect problem when no one cleans up the rotten fruit?....

myles

>thinks homeless people starve to death in America
This is a legitimate problem in America and abroad. Are you blind?
You have just as much right to take a piece of fruit from the tree as everybody else.

>commies understand how food works

And, not to mention, all the drunk squirrels?

I’m down with this idea. Not because I care about homeless, but because I like the idea of fresh fruit for the picking on the sidewalk. Not to mention all the funny shit that would happen. Nigs fighting homeless for fruit trees, etc.

D E P O R T E D
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

And who the fuck is going to clean up all the fallen non eaten fruit? And this thread sucks dicks.

Legal liability. Eat a rotten fruit, sue the state, taxpayer pays for it all. All you're doing is making regular ass welfare several dozen times more costly for the same outcome.

But I don't want a piece of street fruit. Again, why should I vote for a candidate supporting a policy I oppose for reasons I previously mentioned here.

This fucking nigger posting same shit on every thread. Get the fuck out new fag

>no u

I've said it probably 5 times ITT: public services.

I didn't think so

Fruit trees don't grow fruit all year long.
They require a ton of water, fertilizer nutrients and care to produce fruit. (They need to be trimmed a certain way every year so new fruit buds grow).

And besides all that, there will only be a short window when the fruit will be ripe and edible and not either rotting or still developing the fruit.

Sure, it could feed people.But it certainly won't feed the homeless all year long like you insist it will.

>pol does not go along with the idea and secretly swap fruit tree seeds with day of the rope tree seeds

It's like I don't know this place anymore

Here's an idea for you to ignore:
We should ban plastic grocery bags in San Fransisco, that way the homeless have nothing to shit in and the city experiences a Hepatitis epidemic.
Then we could have rotten fruit laying all over the street so rats and other vermin have something to munch on before becoming roadkill.

These are childish utopian faggot ideas for retards who can't think things through and you should promptly kill yourself before you hurt more people trying desperately to get hippy points.

>Nigs know of any fruits beside watermelon and grape

>I've said it probably 5 times ITT: public services.
AND WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Who is going to pay to have the old trees ripped up and new plants planted?
Who is going to pay the clean the shit up?
Who is going to pay for the extensive watering since fruit bearing trees need tons of water?
Who is going to pay?
When will Democrats make a plan that doesn't require raising taxes?

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY IDEAS, THEY'RE LITERALLY SAVING HUMANITY

So plant different types of fruit trees that bear fruit at different times of the year. It's really not that hard.

Who is going to pay for it?

See:

See:

There are some very serious medical professionals beginning to offer their expertise regarding the homeless problem in California. It's their consensus that California is headed for some kind of plague or epidemic.

I don't think you're allowed to privatize public property by definition

Best post ITT

Panera bread has those. Used to be one by my house which shut down cause surprise, I live in Detroit and guess what niggers do.

Fruit trees need to be tended to, dumbass.

Beautiful fruits take work to harvest.

You realize that fruit trees can't exist in every climate, right?
At most that would work for some southern cities, california and florida. Leaving the vast majority of the US without trees that can viably live in the climates of other cities to increase the window of harvests.

its obvious you've never grown/cultivated anything in your life.

The sidewalks will get dirty, sometimes a fruit can fall in the head of someone and you'll have a bill to deal with, worse than that poor people will stay around your house to eat, people will get'em without even asking you, and so on... i can only assume you are a retard for even having such an idea.