Crowder

How do we stop Steven Crowder guys? Originally thought when he talked about genociding every single gook, spic, nigger, fag, and yid I thought it was just dark humor, but it is becoming clearer by the day that Crowder is no joke- He has gone too far.
I used to be ok with the alt right, but Crowder took it one step too far. For fucks sake even William Pierce said Crowder gave him nightmares.

Once he started saying that we need to genocide shitalians, irish, and slavshits, I realized that crowder was not the man he appeared to be- he is more dangerous than the nazis.

Get out soyboy cuck.
Pol is no place for e celebs fronted by mark levin and other kikes

Dude mark levin is even more extreme than crowder. Im on board with the whole alt right thing but we definetly cant have these genocidal maniacs in our movement.

>How do we stop Steven Crowder guys?

Stop him!?
We need to propel him to the Next Level!

I've never heard of this guy, think he's only known to autists. Not much concern.

I used to be an extremist aswell, but then once he said that he was going to personally torture every single white person with brown eyes, and that he was going to gas every single potato nigger, I knew that this movement was not for me.

Crowder is a psycho, fuck him! If that sadistic piece of shit gains control of the alt-right, I'm out. I signed up for securing the existence of our people NOT fucking mass murder!

legend has it crowder would trick finnish people into doing 23 and me dna tests, and if he detected even an ounce of mongoloid blood he would instantly kill them on the spot.

Crowder strikes me as a Kike-enabler.

thats what that sociopath wants you to think, his real agenda is darker than your wildest dreams.
rumour has it he furiously masturbates to the idea of raping every single khazar jewess before lauching them into space into the sun

This idiot is controlled opposition.

Can you guys as least contain the e celeb garage in the irritable bowel syndrome general thread?

What is the point of this fake thread?

Is it supposed to be satire?

crowder is awesome you shill.
also SAGE

well, he purity spiraled into madness

>dixie meme flag cant into high iq ironic humor

consider me surprised

dumb thread

this is something low iq people say

I cant wait till crowder genocides you.

ruse MASTER HAS DONE IT AGAINE
guys
Steven Crowder is a tool. Mark Levin is a tool.

Trump gets shit done and is cleaning up the government. We need a better meme man to listen to than Crowder.

I say quality over quantity. Only listen to Sam Hyde, browse Sup Forums, hear only the finest, most curated aesthetic wave musics, and tune out the noise. And be ready to 1776 at any given moment.

and listen to Rush because he is probably smarter than Sup Forums

>The bad acting ITT

shut the fuck up leaf

you really don't get it
shut the fuck up leaf

He is a Zio-shill who wants to get shekels for his mugs made by chink slaves