Bogans are destroying this country

Bogans are destroying this country.

Do you know why the shut down the Toyota Altona plant?

30 percent of the assembly line bogans got too drunk on Australia day and didn't show up for work.

On that day a Japanese executive was visiting.

>WTF This is what Toyotas money is going towards? Fuck that.

annnd so Australia loses jobs and manufacturing thanks to the toxic bogan culture that is tearing our good country a part...

annd the country just get's more bogan everyday because bogans have so many fucking kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qA8gJoT5yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=SUEiSqgf2Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is bogan like a chav

Yeah or like a hill billy.

hillbilly

Australia day should've been a day off and that gook should've known better

Australia days a day off.

People get so drunk on Australia day that they don't come to work the next day.

>30 percent of the assembly line bogans got too drunk on Australia day and didn't show up for work.
Wow only 30%? Things must be getting better, then tbqh.

>annnd so Australia loses jobs and manufacturing thanks to the toxic bogan culture that is tearing our good country a part...
>thanks to the toxic bogan culture
>toxic bogan culture
>toxic
Ahhhh, okay I understand now. You can go fucking neck yourself you flaming faggot. But before you do that, you should infect as many faggots in your shitty Hellbourne with your AIDS as you can, you pozzed cunt.

Bogans aren't destroying our country, pooftas like you are.

Bogans litterally fucked manufacturing in Australia because they can't handle their beer.

I wanna be a bogan in straya-chan pls.

100% sure it was the fact the wages are too high, the amount of perks they get because of the union was ridiculous and that productivity was lower than that of Asian countries

who invited the poofter?

Oh what's that bogan's like VB?

>Carlton & United Breweries (CUB Pty. Ltd.) is an Australian brewing company. It is based in
Abbotsford, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria.

> It is based in
Abbotsford, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria.

> a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria.

>Melbourne, Victoria.

>Melbourne

You should be thanking Melbourne for making your VB.

Fucking bogans man.

They work shitty unskilled jobs and then form unions that ask for lots of money for their shitty unskilled jobs.

You act like VB is consumed outside of Victoria, we have Tooheys in NSW as the beer of choice, XXXX in Qld, and Cascade in Tasmania

>Hmmmmmmmm should we keep our manufacturing plant in a first world country where wages make our operating costs skyrocket, or should we relocate to a backwater asian country where we can pay 10x less for the same product, like literally every other big company is doing
>Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Vaginal Backwash
>Thinking I respect anyone that drinks that piss
>Thinking that cheap, shit beer is enough to exonerate Hellbourne of the depravity it has introduced to Australia
Besides, I'm not even a bogan, you fucking faggot. Aww, are you upset that I accurately guessed that you're from Melbourne? Go sip on your chai soy latte, you big vagina.

youtube.com/watch?v=qA8gJoT5yl4

>not having a gf called shazza

coopers pale ale in SA

Same over here.

Cool photo.
I remember as a young lad catching the 503 bus before the routes were all changed.
Ahhh old Brisbane. How I miss you.

>We are working in an industry where most of the work is going overseas to 3rd world Asians.

>Let's ask for more money, not show up to work and hope we keep our jobs.

QLD actually.

Tell me more about Brisbane back in the day.

Sadly I spent most of my childhood in Ipswich and Logan.

That isn't true you fucking mong

It is.

Proof? Why would they be running on Australia day anyway?

The day after.

The fuck did the nip turn up after Oz day?

Even if we weren't bogans, there's just no way you can compete with insect like Asians when it comes to manufacturing. Even the non bogan euros could see that so they went for better quality over affordability.

I'm NSW I drink VB. It's the perfect spot on recipe as a general all purpose beer. It's impossible to beat it. It's like Vegemite. There's just no way you could make anything that would knock off Vegemite.

But that doesn't suit the popular melbourne is shit narrative.

Yeah it's a dumb argument, it's not even owned by Melbourne, it's own by some jew big corp. Same with 99% of the beers.

Yes

Yes?

Bullshit. Bogans are the only authentic Australian tribe left and the only hope for Australia.

Bogan Nationalism must rise and eliminate first and foremost White, urban, (((Americanized))), "sophisticated" trash...only then they can move to the Jews and their low-IQ hordes.

Better a bogan than litterally any other non white immigrant.

This guy gets it. Bogan are the true Aussie's.

This.

Redneck uprising worldwide

Then start manufacturing your own fuckin motor coaches ya fookin bludges

You see? This is why the common Australian deservers to suffer.
>He is a drunkard
>He is unaware of what's happening to his society, how it's being sold out from under him
>He cannot hold a job or stay married

What fucking use is an ignoramus like that?! The chinks deserve the place more, I'm not kidding.

>a made up story is why the common Australian deserves to suffer
OK Xhang

mates from Down Under... we still love Olivia Newton-John here in the States... she still tours and performs quite often around the US...

Its the truth fuckwad. You know it as well as I do.
>Centerlink
>VB
>durries
>sportzball
>weed
That's all the bogan wants. The cunts in charge can rape the country blind and we can become an Anglo-chink hybrid race. bogans don't care.

Bogans are out there on the street every day glassing lebs and bashing curry munchers. What have you ever done for this country?

Prove it, the Toyota thing I mean. I don't believe it for a second. I'm not going to deny that there are problems with the lower classes but this shit is deliberately cultivated and its a bit much to blame people for being susceptible to if

At least the bogans are white, no?

General Motors closed the Holden car manufacturing in Australia... the Holden Commodore and Monaro in various guises are/were awesome car lines... we got the last version imported to the States as the Chevrolet SS. The police-only Chevrolet Caprice PPV(police pursuit vehicle) was another version. And when Pontiac was still in business they imported the Holden Monaro as the new Pontiac GTO and the four door was the Pontiac G8. They even had a version of the Chevy El Camino known as the Holden Maloo. Pontiac showed a prototype version known as the Pontiac G8 Sport Truck...but went out of business before it came to fruition. But Ford of Australia still makes the Falcon and the Ranchero don't they mates??

bogans are fucking scum.
during the last few years bogans in melbourne have taken an aggressive anti racism stance.
they are joining sudanese gangs en masse.
these fucking cucks spray painted 'antifao' (not sure what the 'o' stands for) sprayed on every wall and fence in the northern suburbs now.
once i even saw about 20 - 30 white meth head cuck bogans with 150+ of their sudanese friends, armed with machetes and sticks chasing some wogs through epping plaza in melbourne.

>Australia still makes the Falcon and the Ranchero don't they mates??
ford are moving their factory to thailand or some shit this year. falcons and falcon utes will be 4 cylinder FWD econoboxes from now on.
the ford factory already sacked 95% of its employees at the factory in the northern suburbs.
we are already turning into a mini detroit now.

I forgot meth, the bogans 'luxery item'.
Degenerates, street urchins. Even as the country decends into pocerty they will ignore it.
Just like the british lower class ignored WWII as it enveloped the world.
Do they realise pissheads arn't of any fucking use to anyone?

A bogan is almost racist by definition. I think your just seeing dirty antifa wanabies defacing private property and prolly beating up trashcans around town.

Sounds cozy as fuck.

Bullshit. The modern bogan is the brainwashed lower class of progressive. The real bogan culture is dead.
Did you know bogan used to mean WORKING CLASS not lower class.
In the 80's bogans had jobs, mullets, cars with home made spoilers, girlfriends and families.
They were even reliable when it mattered.

Todays 'bogan' is a degenerate fucking junkie / tweaker.

Where do these bogan live that your referencing? All the bogans I'm aware of are tradies or work on or with cars. Even half the hospital staff around here would fall into the bogan category. SEQ/NNSW bogans are old school.

these are people i know from the northern suburbs, TEXTBOOK bogans my uncle caught them spraying 'antifao' in the park across from his house, they sprayed their meth gang tag in the exact same spot, and with the exact same paint.

melbourne bogans have fallen like the rest of our state.
the typical melbourne bogan has a large group of multicultural friends now, and speaks with a UK style 'jamafrican' accent and slang.
he has a warm relationship with our arab communities, due to trading stolen BMWs to abdul for meth or guns every other day.

The problem is bogan culture (working class culture) got infiltrated by degenerates and meth-heads.
Also 'cultured' Australia spent 20 years shitting on working class culture (bogans) because they were so fucking enlightened & progressive in their decision to sell things to foreigners and import refugees.
A lot of bogans thought they could become high class by joining in this the pozz-fest.

Imo the only true bogans left are rural. The ones with ocker accents so thick non-aussies can't even understand them.

I think I'm going to have to pull the "no true bogan" on this one. They literally just sound like common antifa now.

your country is literally one big trailer park, what do you expect m8?

>the typical melbourne bogan has a large group of multicultural friends now
Then he is not a bogan. He is a lower class pozzed progressive, antifao fags.

I always though australia was hot like texas, i just looked at your average weather by month all you guys have pussy ass weather, how do you blonde cucks get so much cancer?

See this guy understands.

All the weed smoke destroyed our ozone.

How thick can you put the aussie accent on mate? If you can put that shit on so thick Europeans & Americans can't decipher your speech but aussies can, then you are half way to your bogan card.

Ex toyota worker here.
First Off thats all fucking bullshit, all of it.
Secondly they had been planing to shut Altona for yeRS AFTER FORD SHUT GEELONG.

fuck off faggot

>the typical melbourne bogan in 2018

I don't notice it till I'm around non Aussie's but yeah it's pretty strong I guess. Then throw in some common slang and they don't even know what I'm saying half the time. Gotta talk real slow and proper for some cunts.

Bogans are human trash who have voted the country into garbage far longer than most illegals and other gimmegrants.

But both parties will form an alliance against those who pay for their education/housing and travel allowance, their FTB, their Centrelink, subsidised abortions and healthcare.
Trash always ends up in the one place. Give it a few years, any threats made to their gibsmedats and they'll call actual taxpaying, actual whites the racists. Bogans are just ticks with human shaped skins.

Pic related, bogan metaphor for the public school indoctrinated bogan brainlets defending "muh entitlements".

How much were you earning pa?

youtube.com/watch?v=SUEiSqgf2Uc

This cunt sure can, even though he needs his arse kicked for drinking Victorian cat piss rather than his local brew.

i thought toyota in altona closed because the U.S is a lot better business environment than here now, thanks to trump.
they would be crazy to keep sucking the union dick instead of going to the land of freedom.

A very good amount, better than what I earn now teaching at trade school

>arguing over who is the biggest bogan

No, it mainly had to do the same product we made here could be done for half the price in thailand and shipped here.
Parts have been made in Thailand for years

Bogans vote one nation though?

TRUE BOGAN CULTURE IS DEAD. Its been dead since the late 80's.

The lower class today is pozzed. They are just progressives without money or brains.

Bogans might be dead in Melbourne but that whole place is a lost cause.

They just vote for gibs. Old school bogans probably would have voted nationalist party but the lower class is hooked on gibs (& pozz) now.

Labours gibs come with bonus immigrants but they don't care.

God given right. I take Australia day off too as a show of support for our big brother

Is Perth a based city?

i would rather be living in a russian commie block than a house in the northern suburbs.
at least the blacks cant just break your window with a brick and walk into your house when they feel like it.

based

Cities and nice clothes, and universities are not a recent thing in Australia.

My alcoholic work mate drinks VB cause its cheap as chips

How?

They were about to have a housing crash after the rats from the east were scurrying back to their dens when the mining boom ended but 'saved' the market by importing tens of thousands of pajeets.

So yeah if importing Indians is based...

Someone else came here and now they are doing something other than drinking tonnes and wearing singlets...

Fuck dey r taking away me culture!

Holden would have been better if.they made more two door sports cars like the Monaro and less shitty sedans.

sooo basically australians dont have an identity so theyre mirroring North American hicks

next thread.

So the people your talking about arnt bogans then are they?

Britain didn't send their best on those prison ships did they?

Fucking this.
Who the fuck gets paid 50,000 a year to screw on bolts on an assembly line.

You see? Just stick the VB IV into his arm and 'Billy Bogan' is sorted.
Chinks, Pajeets, Africans, whatever. Who cares I gots me veebs so I'm good.

Useless cunts.

been looking for full vid of pic related

Those places are full of bogans and have more issues with things like drug addiction and aids.

Funny that.

Fucking drink after work.

What a bunch of retards. I used to work on the floor on rigs in the patch (magnitudes harder then line work in a nice safe factory) and almost all of my crews would get pissed nightly and then get up at 5am to work.
That is some soft pussyass shit.

I would legit rather down a carton of emu export than let VB touch my lips.

{Also 'cultured' Australia spent 20 years shitting on working class culture (bogans) because they were so fucking enlightened & progressive in their decision to sell things to foreigners and import refugees.

You have a funny idea of what cultured means.

No. Believe it or not there was a time when Australians knew this too. We didn't have illusions about being the equivalent of France or Germany.
Why? Because we knew our genetic stock was good stuff, but not top-tier. The British Isles is a mixed bag and we were building a country with what we had. Building it to our taste.

What's your point? Drugs are fun and gays can be bogans too.

VB is fuckin goats piss

I know exactly what it means. I saw the boomers embrace the pozz. Then they fed the poison to the following generations. If you spat it up they ostracised you.

I grew up bogan but try not to be but if I get angry I my bogan voice comes out.

Some cyclist nearly hit my girlfriend and yelled at her

I replied with "Fuck off cunt before I keep ya head in" in the most bogan voice you could imagine.

Wht does the bogan voice come out when I'm angry?

I've out so much effort into trying to unlearn it.