Black muslim murders four white people and the Jewish media doesn't care

How do we red-pill the hoi polloi when (((they))) are constantly whispering lies into our ears through all of (((their))) tv stations, radio stations, and news outlets?

Source: yahoo.com/news/man-accused-terrorism-pleads-guilty-killing-student-171225105.html

Covering it would be racist.

We did black people and muslims the last couple of years. This year, we moved on to white people.

They didn't care about the murder of white people in Kansas City by a nigger either.

They didn't care when a muslim nigger killed 4 white men in Fresno, CA

If i was living in europe i would have drove to russia and found some russian gangsters and bought a fucking pistol and an AK47 and a shit load of ammunition and i would return to my home country and start massacring nonwhites.

Id fucking make an army and slaughter everyone inside of the media headquarters. I would take back my lands and exterminate the traitors in a fucking day. The whole country would be set on fire.

I like how he killed them because he believed them to be gay. Lefties can’t defend this. You’re either for the Muslims or the gays. You can’t have it both ways. But they want to virtue signal and be on both sides.

Also, this nigger is going to be gay whether he likes it or not where he’s going.

>Binge
He wasn't drinking alcohol or snorting coke for crying out loud. He was killing innocent, pure white people.

Dirty nigger cunt, go read some real Islam and see what they really think of black negroid turds. They hate nignogs, even al qaeda and ISIS mock boko haram online. Stupid fucks, zeal of the converted is too deadly.

> can't speak english
> wants to set Europe on fire
we don't need more of you here

>He also took responsibility for fatally shooting Dwone Anderson-Young, 23, and Ahmed Said, 27

So he killed a fellow African and Muslim in his jihad? Sounds like a fucking nutjob than a religious extremist. The guy can't even get his religious bit right.

Stop pretending like you speak for everyone. You obviously dont.

They were leaving a gay club, which is why this can never ever be reported on at any length. It is an example of a person that isn't white committing a hate crime and that simply does not fit the narrative they push.

>They were leaving a gay club,
Maybe pisslam is not so bad.

>Be American
>Get shot by a Muslim nigger on a cross country Jihad tour

I thought you guys had guns? Why does this keep happening?

I mean if you live in a shithole like New Jersey, you're basically asking for it.

>Nigger Muslim kills only gays, gay niggers, and gay arabs

/Our guy/?

How does this not fit their narrative? The media has always be pro gay and anti religion especially Islam. Just look at how they painted the Iraq war as a good thing to combat Islamic extremism whilst it was raping the American publics pockets.

PART

How do I push this, I want to make the disparity between black on white crime known to the public

That was over a decade ago bong. I remember it quite well though. Everyone was high on hating goat fuckers and the ADL's president's grandson LARPed as a an American born jihadi terrorist to rile up more support for the Iraq invasion and war on terror. But that's all changed. Moslems are our friends now.

The Iraq war was launched on some half baked anti-WMD bullshit so that Bush's cronies could fatten their corporate pocketbooks with ridiculous contracts to privatize the occupation. Which is why it failed terribly.

Muslim extremism is shown as something that happens on the other side of the planet by various corny sounding organizations. If you talk about instance of it happening on Western soil you are an Islamophobe.

AND

>has the will and determination to set an entire country on fire
>doesn't because "he doesn't live there."

Another lovely nigger happening in this great country

Status=PAID

So that makes two black serial killers killing people because they were white in the last year and media silence for both of them. But hey I guess its not like he accidentally hit a fat bitch and gave her a heart attack when his car was being attacked so the media silence is understandable

he never even hit her lol

bump

Change the constitution immediately.
They can't do that so they redefine words instead every time.
Why not legislate against assault people? Use the statistics to work out who they are.

bump

P A R T
A
R
T

A N D
N
D

P A R C E L
A
R
C
E
L

They weren't all white unless dwone and achmed are white now?

"It's a good thing" remember white (European-caucasian) don't matter anymore. It's trendy to hate European-Caucasians and modern and to blackwash their history.

I thought that but then I saw that the 'person' people were pointing out as HH had a different hairstyle than HH in the video. Either way though, its ridiculous that something so fucking insignificant got so much attention, while multiple mass murderers killing people solely because of their race gets no attention at all, it makes me want to firebomb the media. Remember the Dallas and Baton Rouge BLM mass killings of cops? Chances are you don't because that was memory holed as well

hard to find white people in cuckmerica these days