Kampfer

re-watched recently and still holds up.

Kampfer was the ranma of our generation. God, it had one of the best doujins I've ever fapped to.

I'm still kicking myself for not saving all those macros.

>watched it as it aired
>only group getting episodes out within a week was [gg]

This show sucked.
Captcha: Place Place

Which one?

So it's still as terrible as it was the first time through?

I'm watching for the first time
subs/10

>I don't trust him, he watched Kämpfer

To be fair, it's terrible in a "Train jumps the tracks and somehow crashes into a flying plane, the wreckage falling into a docked oil tanker where they all explode"

What I'm saying is, the show's a trainwreck, but it's a riveting trainwreck.

I have the best one at least.

You know which one i'm talking about. The one that some fat nerd catches him and fucks him.

goddamn natsuru pisses me off
he's even worse in the LN.

Kampfer is one of those shows you can literally write anything in the subs and the enjoyment will still be there somehow.

revolutionary. it was my first experience of best girl losing

So it was your first anime?
Best girl never wins.

Wrong.

>our generation
>8 years ago
We need new genderbender.

>best girl loses
I assume you mean Shizuku? Anyway, not sure that's right. No one won, either.

The anime ended without a victor. The novels had Akane win, but the manga changed it to Shizuku winning.

one of the rare times you get to hear Yui Horie swearing her head off in an animation.

We need more shows about a boy changing into a cute girl, and doujins where said girl is raped into pernament change

>tfw no doujins of Natsuru as a mother

We need more series where a boy gets permanently changed into a girl, starts liking dudes and decides to live as a woman.

It's kind of amazing how entertainingly bad this anime is.

Are these meme subs or is this the actual dialogue?

Was MC best girl?

No

They are the actual dialogue if I remember correctly.

Kampfer is one of the worst shows I've ever watched, yet I wouldn't want to take back the time I spent watching it.

From Crazy 9?

That kind of reminds me of The Room. Fucking horrible movie, but I had a blast watching it and do not want to take that back.

personally, I've always thought of trainwrecks as things where something's gone wrong, but I always saw kampfer as being precisely what the people making it wanted it to be

>decides to live as a woman
But where is the drama then? He needs to struggle to return back to his manly body, not to desire to fuck his formerly straight best friends.

>doujins
while I understood one of the main appeals of the series was Natsuru and his gender-bending ways, i always wished there was a bit more in the way of doujins and smut of the other girls

That was a good one. The comiket release came with a extra pullout with Natsuru knocked up.

there's a sad lack of anime but you should read manga
boku girl
kanojo ni naru hi
ame nochi hare

a trans venus ova would be great