Are there really no scientific texts left to prove there's only two genders...

Are there really no scientific texts left to prove there's only two genders? Has the left gotten ahold of biology textbooks now and completely changed up the meaning of gender?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/01/20844/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit I forgot to change my flag.

When you control the educational institutions you can redefine words to whatever you want.

This.

I'm pretty sure there's at least one. There has to be.

Gender is fluid, if you guys didn't have to hide your secret attraction to transgendered people under layers of hate, this would have been settled science a year or two ago.

The definition changed as new psychological phenomenon came to be better understood and required new ways of understanding identity to explain
The future is now old man

its a question of definition, not phenomena

this whole controversy is literally a disconnect in denotations of "gender"

This is what the average transgender looks like

>source from a text that has been edited to meet the liberal agenda

The average transgender looks like a casket

Biology says there are two sexes, not genders. This guy failed to account for the subversion of natural sciences

My psychology textbook from last year mentioned both the biological and social aspect of gender. I'm from California btw

>modern

Aka written by a leftist virtue signaller academic who has no experience in the real world.

Nice unsourced strawman to prop up your flawed argument you fucking douche. Here's an average Sup Forums user right here:

Uh no, the distinction between sex and gender is subjective and on a socialogical plane at best.

look between your legs lmao

Logically, there are only two forces in this universe. Creative, and destructive. On, off. 1, 0. Pussy, dick. There is no magic third force of the universe

SEX =/= GENDER
sex= biological
gender=social/cultural

I hate the rights argument when it comes to this

that being said
ALL OTHER GENDERS SHOULD BE GASSED

im in no way supporting them but at least debate it right

How abnormal! The absolute madman!

Literally any scientific text book before 2015. Your local library should have hundreds.

>sociologists are sick of no one taking them seriously.
>so they quite literally indoctrinate others and redefine common concepts known by simple children
Sociology is a joke because of the political implications and political adherence and biases prevalent in their work, not scientific in the least unless it has a foundation in statistics supporting the theory

Just because a scientific source is dated doesnt make it untrue.

But why am I replying to a thread of a literal anime cunt on twittee

>give me yr best appeal to authority
>"ok here u go"
>no no no, you have to use another authority
>"ok here u go"
>but the consensus tho
it's all so tiresome
intelligence is a fucking joke, let's just bash each other with rocks

thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/01/20844/
This article cites a few studies

I don't know where they get this from.
I go to one of the most liberal SJW Jew ran colleges on the west coast and we're forced to take a psychology of human relations class first term.
Our professor was a Jewish woman with a big nose and a star of david, the works, said girls should fuck more blacks to create diversity.

SHE corrected some fat woman in our class and said there were only two genders and it's professionally acknowledged that transgenderism is not normal and a mental disorder. She also said personality is genetic so changing your genders to whatever you want is actually physically impossible one a psychological level and it's just bullshit.

For a moment I wanted to think she was based but she went back to the regular Jew shit on every other topic. If Jewish women in liberal colleges aren't pushing it and are actually pushing against it then who is pushing it?

Being a sexual deviant doesn't affect your gender. Fucking retard. Are you a goat for loving goats Muhammad?

Homosexuality is a sexual deviance.
Transgenderism is a mental illness.
Being a drag queen is degenerate.

None of those are genders.

Shit tier b8, please throw away your computer

"gender" is a bullshit term that has nothing to do with biology
you might be thinking of "sex"

They are pushing it, its not their fault in many cases it is what they honestly believe. Psychology just happens to be a topic this particular jew is actually knowledgeable enough about to break from the standard line

In english?

She sounds like a TERF

ouch