Dragon Ball Super

¿Quieres que acabe con él? ¡Es demasiado pronto, papá! ¡Ese gusano merece sufrir más por lo que ha hecho!

Other urls found in this thread:

es.dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gran_Sacerdote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>see this
what do you do?

Vegetto Blue >>>> Ultimate Gohan > Merged Zamasu = SSB Goku > Jiren >> Toppo = Golden Frieza >> SSB Vegeta > Beerus

Why would he say that?
It's not like Jiren is a bad guy

Leave Frieza to m-

Gohan Blanco is my favorite spic meme

¡CELL DORADO CONFIRMADO 666!

These threads were of such a higher quality when Zamasposters were more frequent.

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!

es.dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gran_Sacerdote

What happened to all the Zamasufags?

Based Chadhan BTFOing Frost

He sounds pretty weak

Hace años q no veo Dragon Ball, retome Super desde el inicio del Torneo de Poder y hay cosas y personajes q no recuerdo. Estoy como Toriyama.

okay but i love him.

It's almost time for Gohan Blanco.

Esto es el fin el grande padre

Gohan would win.

>ᴸ⁻ᶫᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᴶᶦʳᵉᶰ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ⋅⋅⋅

Well, the arc ended in the anime and the Superior manga, so there is not too much to discuss about the best antagonist anymore. Also, you're all filthy ningen not worthy of our discussion.

Me too!

Wakey wakey vegetafags

Waku Waku time

He died and his arc ended, I expect the same will happen with Jirenfags, Champafags etc after this arc

That's some damn fine erasing material you folks have posted there, can't wait for their demise.

Why are you guys speaking Spanish?

Gohan would job to base Caulifla.

>base Caulifla and job in the same sentence
Guess what waifufaggot, you just made me remember this.

if caulifla was like this for damn sure she would not have as many haters

Reminder that Torankusu got the hottest one.

How will this form fair against Jiren?

This is fucking 4kids, SJW edition shit.

I'm convinced Caulifa is just being kept around so her prolonged defeat can result in a dramatic awakening of Kale's true power.

>He's firing it with his dick
Goku's got quite the load there.

Gohan Blanco! Stop this meaningless resistance or I'll have to end your life here!

Reminder that Jiren will eliminate fodder characters including Ribrianne in 109

That fanart still looks like ass.
Her actual problem is being a turbo bitch with some really obvious plot armor, what with how many times she gets saved and spared not to mention bullshit new power ups.

Cauliflower has 3 and both god forms to obtain. Kale follows Broly's tree so the only place she can go from here is his legendary god form from the 4d movie

Why is Gohan so based?

>Gohan saying "retard"
Keks every time.

When everything you know has come and gone,
Only scars remain of who I was

Forms don't really seem to matter to Kale that much, she's already getting way further in base legendary super saiyan than people expected, and she seems to just get stronger the angrier she is.

Reminder that Torankusu got btfo by our one true god.

Doke, ore ga iku

>Insolent Saiyan

no wonder we haven't seen real deal Torankusu in a while

Still better than jobbing and being outsmarted by a piece of gum that you called retarded not five minutes ago. Gohan takes incompetence to a new level. Consistently jobs to opponents that are weaker than himself.

Wonder what he thinks of Spain right now.

Was this the best moment of the original dragon ball?