What does Sup Forums about colin kapernick ?

nigger

are you serious nigger?

woke and more patriotic than bloated child murdering drumpfkins
>"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." - Howard Zinn

Attention whore

Formerly good meme QB who got figured out, saw the writing on the wall, then conveniently became an activist after he went 2-14 so he could blame not having a spot on an NFL team on racism.

Howard Zinn quoting is the highest form of cuck communist.

>meme flag
>quotes kike
Nice bait kid

Ruined 9ers undefeated streak in SB.
Should have been predicted.

fpbp

Communist Muslim loving nigger

you should ask his former teammates or former coach Jim Harbaugh (most of them hated him immensely after he wore the cop killing socks)

probably not a bad a guy, just mislead, took virtue signalling to a new level.
you all should have let him excersize his rights under the 1st admendment and ignored it for ‘look at me, look at me’ nonsense it was.

So thats colin to me, an attention seeking whore who got attention.

If only your opinion was worth something Ahmad.

the loser protested police & racism to fans that were not racist. How's that working out got the NFL?

Oh, and at the beginning of last season, he was about to be signed by the Ravens when during the meetings, his muslim bitch tweeted out, the NFL is racist. Ray Lewis and others said goodbye right then.

Triggered a bunch of snow flake boot licking faggots. He's /ourguy/

fuck off leaf, you cunts are the biggest embarrasment to the western world outside of sweden.
Nothing you do, now or ever, is worth anything.

What the fuck do you think dumb ass!

I hated Obama. am I super patriot now too?

Fucking idiot you are.

>What does Sup Forums about colin kapernick ?

unemployed

One of the biggest faggots on earth, he was raised by a white family in wisconsin and now larps as an african. Wouldn't even know he was black unless he was told. He looks like a hispanic if anything.

He grew up just down the road from me. Strange that no one in this town has anything nice to say about him, isn't it?

this is Sup Forums, surely if anywhere understands niggers saying dumb shit is generally the norm, and would expect nothing else, it’s here. I’d only be annoyed at him if i expected any better from him.

Boy needs a haircut and a shower.

nigger

Ruined my FF team one year.

Tfw i thought he was a sand nigger. Referred to him as colin bin laden

deport.