Fucking finally

twitter.com/ap/status/971204924083179520?s=21

Trump suing “sanctuary cities” for immigration violations!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x3Fthya-w1U
gs2ac.com/blogs/2018/02/ab-60-ca-drivers-license-snafu-spells-trouble-buying-firearm/
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay. California will win, this is unconstitutional.

Why the fuck does the president have to sue one of his cities for breaking the law?

Shouldn't he be able to roll the military in there and replace everyone in power who refuses to follow the law?

interesting

If California wins, says goodbye to the civil rights act

No, he shouldn't.

Can someone tell me that Donald Trump is not infact a savior but what a normal president should be doing? Besides the 4d chess shit he does which is hilarious.

You know there’s this thing called due process.

Israel has spoken

Trump DOJ sues California over 'interference' with immigration enforcement
>The Trump Justice Department filed a lawsuit Tuesday night against California, saying three recently-passed state laws were deliberately interfering with federal immigration policies.

>It marked the latest legal and political confrontation with the nation's most populous state, which the federal government says has repeatedly stood in the way of its plans to step up enforcement actions in the workplace and against criminal aliens.

>"The Department of Justice and the Trump Administration are going to fight these unjust, unfair, and unconstitutional policies," Attorney General Jeff Sessions was expected to tell California law enforcement officers on Wednesday. "We are fighting to make your jobs safer and to help you reduce crime in America."
>Federal officials are seeking an injunction to immediately block enforcement of the three California laws, each enacted within the past year.

>One of those laws offers additional worker protections against federal immigration enforcement actions. Senior Justice Department officials have said it's prevented companies from voluntarily cooperating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials.

>Employers are mandated under the law to demand ICE agents present a warrant or subpoena before entering certain areas of the premises, or when accessing some employee records.

>Some companies have complained they've felt torn between trying to comply with seemingly contradictory state and federal statutes, since penalties for non-compliance can be steep from both entities

Thank you greatest ally. I have my opinion now. California will become the new capital of the United States in the next civil war.

(((2)))
>Another state law dubbed known by critics as the "sanctuary state" bill protects immigrants without legal residency by limiting state and municipal cooperation with the feds, including what information can be shared about illegal-immigrant inmates.

>A third law gives state officials the power to monitor and inspect immigrant detention facilities either run directly by, or contracted through, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

>The Justice Department has said it's confident the Constitution's Supremacy Clause gives it broad authority to supersede state laws that it says interfere with its immigration enforcement obligations.

>Still, state officials in the past have cited the 10th Amendment’s guarantee of states not being compelled to enforce federal laws.

>An estimated 2.5 million immigrants are believed to be in California illegally. In the most recent figures, ICE has reported about 16 percent of its enforcement apprehensions take place in that state.

>The latest legal action by the Trump administration is part of an aggressive push to enforce existing immigration laws, with Sessions in previous remarks citing a porous U.S. border with Mexico, and the threat of criminal activity by immigrant gangs.

>Federal officials repeatedly cite the case of Kate Steinle, shot to death by an illegal alien and seven-time felon in San Francisco, one of 35 communities in the state declaring itself a "sanctuary city."

Lefties trying to troll is the worst

If a normal president got in power and forced this country to obey its own laws the world media would be calling it the 2nd Holocaust.

Tens of millions of spics would be forced across their border back into their shithole.

Faggot-trannies would be banned from having civil rights.

Possibly all politicians on the left and right would have to be sentenced to death for treason.

We would probably also have to go to war against Israel, the Saudis, and their neighbors, for funding this shit.

Jews would have to be arrested en-mass.

Fuck it really would look like a Holocaust-tier happening.

How champ???

(((3)))
>The Justice Department in January threatened California and other states with subpoenas and a loss of grant money for repeatedly failing to respond to requests for immigration compliance under a federal law known as Section 1373.

>Federal officials would not say whether other states were at risk of similar lawsuits over their alleged non-compliance with immigration laws.

>A coordinated ICE enforcement action last month on businesses in the Los Angeles area netted 212 people arrested for violating federal immigration laws, 88 percent of whom were convicted criminals, officials said.

>Fox News' Jake Gibson contributed to this report

You wouldn't know anything about rights leaf. Go get locked up for pronouns.

Sure, you give them due process but that doesn't mean you leave multiple cities worth of rouge leaders in power for a year or 2 while you figure it out in court

I like the framing of this.
The law was broken the moment these sanctuaries put actual policies in place mandating non-cooperation.
>that's no longer passive
A local cop releasing a repeat offender, who is also an illegal alien, back into the population is not a benign act.
That's criminal negligence.

I have stolen all the sparks of creation.

what are you going to do about it ?

nothing you can do muahahhahaha
youtu.be/x3Fthya-w1U

Neocommies don’t understand that we are a nation of laws. I don’t hate immigrants. I feel genuinely terrible for them that their countries are so awful. But that doesn’t mean that we can just ignore the LAW. LAW is the foundation of a stable society. Once the LAW has no authority we are in anarchy.

Shut the fuck up gigantic nosed ugly motherfucker

by comparison their countries look far more appealing.

Ahaha finally

All this shit is going to come crumbling down for California
gs2ac.com/blogs/2018/02/ab-60-ca-drivers-license-snafu-spells-trouble-buying-firearm/

atleast when you goto a third world nation they have soldiers holding back the feral horde.
Not ignoring them and letting them create ghettos.

Any thoughts on why the Civil War was fought slick...

I keep telling everyone to be patient, lol.

But, I guess Spergs gonna sperg.

And its really all thanks to Oakland's mayor (((Libby Schaaf))) trying to obstruct justice. The kikess just fucked the Democrats over big time

No it's not, kike, immigration is a federal issue.
Gas yourself

I have a gut sense you are correct, but I can't articulate it. Care to elaborate?

im sure everyone wants to go here

>posse comitatus
>due process
>separation of powers
you thought we were uneducated enough to take this bait, weren't you?

Yawn... he should be sending in the National Guard to arrest the leaders of these rouge states and clear the streets of the beaners.

This isn't gonna work.

instead of going to places like

JFK actually did this.

its obvious everyone that wants to go on holiday wants to goto a crackhouse and get murdered.

Its unconstitutional to allow illegals into the country. Federal government has right of immigration policy from out of country,

"we love our somalis" says the police chief.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

>>Still, state officials in the past have cited the 10th Amendment’s guarantee of states not being compelled to enforce federal laws.
American liberals shit on the tenth constantly with a reprise any time they want to use the Civil War as a trump card. I know they are hypocrites, but it still triggers me how they pick and choose when it is convenient for them.

Where’s that?

Thanks for correcting the record greatest ally.

Local jurisdictions have priority for law enforcement. It's the same reason why states can legalize weed but the federal government still bans it. The federal government doesn't even have the power to set drinking laws, it's only 21 because the government coerces states into doing that with threats of withholding money.

Fucking this. Idiots doing idiot things because they’re idiots

Hey its miramar from Pubg

Why???

Then the border police should probably stop letting them in

Chicago

The Constitution clearly grants states wide authority for which laws they choose to enforce. The most the federal government can do is withhold money to try to coerce states into falling into line.

Pic related

That feel when its gonna work

Politicians who undermine national security are guilty of treason and should be executed as such. Forget civil courts, the military should take control.

Even if that’s the penalty, it’s better than nothing

Whoops. Looks like you forgot to use your meme flag you fucking kike.

now you know why Jeff Sessions is opposd to state legalization. Dems using it for this very excuse. Federal government supersedes via supremacy clause. The only reason why states have "legal weed" has been due to lack of enforcement.

We'll deport to canada then. They are refugees.

> D-DRUMPF WILL NEVER KEEP HIS PROMISES
>W-WYT PPL BTFO
Fucking kek
shitskins, commies, libcucks BTFO

Check

That's the thing, the government can't really force the states to have the same controlled substances as the federal government. Like I said, it's why the government had to coerce states into implementing a drinking age of 21. If the federal government tried to imprison a weed smoker in Colorado they'd get their asses sued off. The supremacy clause only applies to areas specifically defined by the Constitution as being within the realm of the federal government.

Not even that is a sure thing.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just not let them in?

Sadly Ik.

I didn’t know they still were. I thought these aliens were already here and not being deported

>he new capital of the United States in the next civil war.
That will be a tough thing to do when Cali is in ashes from end to end.

no because every state is like its own country. its fucking stupid highly unorganized and not cost effective and the government can not run properly

Will this go directly to 9th circuit or SC?

California will fall into the ocean

Constitution literally gives federal government the to regulate all commerce via Commerce Clause. You have a a huge lack of legal standings of the supreme court. Are you an illegal thats got your hopes up or just a lousy education in law?

They show up at the border and ask for asylum, get given a court date in 4 years because the courts are so backed up and walk right in. Trump put in a bunch of reforms for the courts trying to speed them up but it ended up making it worse.

We'd like a better boarder wall and to close loopholes in immigration but democrats are blocking it.

Federal district court first. I assume it'll eventually go to the supreme court.

Check. Fuck

Supreme Court recently ruled there is no right of foreign nationals to due process. If they are not citizens they can quickly get the boot. BYE!

Ok ty desu

I'm not illegal, I just know this won't work.

Commerce doesn't apply in this sense. The commerce clause applies to foreign nations or inter-state commerce, not commerce within states.

Isn’t due process an inalienable right only to natural born citizens?

They just retracted the tweet

Moloch resides in the Hollywood underbelly. Did you think he is so weak as to allow you frog posting faggots to defy him? He will lead his worshippers in victory against you onion juice drinking neets.

Legally it's murky. Courts have ruled that foreign nationals have freedom of religion here for example.

He's not our dictator yet faggot.

that's great and all, but when is Trump going to get rid of all these fucking niggers??

Well CNN, Fox, Justice Watch all still have it.

If you think the federal government can ban assault weapons (constitutional right to bear arms), but not ban weed. You are retarded.

To citizens yes. To illegals no.

Happy birthday to me. This made my day a lot fuckin better. Never get old Sup Forums an hero while you are still young. Kek

I never said they couldn't ban weed. I said they couldn't enforce possession of weed within states. That's up to local jurisdictions. It's why laws vary by state.

Israel is always there for us. Thank Israel!!

Happy Birthday you filthy nigger. You’re welcome.

Y U G E L Y TRUE!

Stop sleeping through your high school government class, idiot.

If DEA wanted to crack down, they could and the local law enforcement would be complied to assist. Thus DOJ lawsuit of California denying assistance to federal immigration enforcement. The only reason why there is no massive weed crack down is because its simply has not been a priority. Obama years spoiled people like you. An unconstitutional denial of the rule of law.

Also I don't think the federal government can ban assault weapons. They can make it harder to get them, but I doubt an outright ban on the sale of all semi-automatic rifles would hold up in court.

It's also murky legally. A court may say that the right to bear arms isn't infringe if you can bear some arms and not others. Another court may disagree. It's hard to say.

It’s a valid question for user to make. Sadly the process is retarded since he is President of the UNITED STATES

I'm not a Democrat.

And no they couldn't. The enforcement of drug policy is left up the states within those states. It's why penalties differ from state to state. If they tried to enforce wholesale weed crack downs they'd get their assess sued off.

Impressive logic, Schlomo.

Also, I'm pretty sure California would win out in this case. The federal government already tried to withhold money from sanctuary cities.

I don't even support the policy. I just think it would win in court.

refusing federal funding is not

Maybe 9th circuit, probably not SCOTUS. I’m not a lawyer though.