What're your thoughts on Steven Crowder? I like his Change My Mind videos

What're your thoughts on Steven Crowder? I like his Change My Mind videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

He is Canadian. Deport him, please.

I think he is a fucking faggot

Nice mustache.

He's a Zio-cuck.

>I like his Change My Mind videos.
So a political commentator who knows all the facts debates a literal nothing who hasn't given it much thought outside of reading a few articles?

He's OK. He knows his role as a conservative entertainer but not someone to look to as a source.

he's a bro, real frontline commando keeping the kids out of the the libtard shithole ideologies

Overthetop racist neocon chad

CRTV controlled and owned by (((them))).

I think there's merit in pointing out how often people pick sides without being well-informed.

Hes less of a faggot than the nihilist fat asses on here.

Neocon shill. Also very dishonest.

most of the humor comes across a bit cringe and tryhard

most of the political stuff comes across as a bit regurgitated and processed

his best video was the one with the ex islam woman but he didn't push her hard enough on some of her bullshit imo

that doesn't mean he's a good guy.

He is middle of the road "The Democrats are the real racists" garbage. Boogie2988's comedy is less cringe.

>boogie less cringe.
Jesus christ you are pathetic, might as well let your girlfriends fuck anyone else beside you.

Hes a tryhard and it seems like he intends on remaining childless for the rest of his life like a good leaf.

He has some good videos

What vid do you like most

Not even alt-lite tier. But not our enemy either.

His change my mind videos are good, check it out

OK thanks man

Np check out Lowder with crowder channel

/ourgouy/

Change my mind's are great, takes balls to just set up in a campus and dominate all comers like that. They aren't very edited either.

He's had some pretty good trolls of feminist cancer events that were pretty funny.

He can be a little tryhard and cringe. Some of his ideas are good on paper like protesting some waiting line in hawaii for a bureaucrat office..I guess he was making a point about lawful assembly and free speech as they got denied for no reason but politics but it didn't do very well on execution and didn't come across too clearly.

I checked it out there actually good is he making g more

WOW entertainment ND hilariouse

The one where he built and then cruised the street in his nigger lyncher 9000 making Alabama wind chimes out of every darkie he saw was pretty good.

>So a political commentator who knows all the facts debates a literal nothing who hasn't given it much thought outside of reading a few articles?

This characterization is unfair. He takes pains to argue on their level, not his. He supplies them facts and their own arguments half the time when they can't come up with it offhand, is overly polite to beyond a fault (often as they get rabid which is great). Still wins on reasoning alone 9 times out of 10 that I've seen.

Subscribed

Great channel no doubt

He did a pretty decent infiltration of antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

A truefully conservative

Should we Meme him into Prime Minister of Canada

Yeas

OK how do you suggsst

First inform pol about him

He's not wrong except we're racist too

Amazing definitely subscribe