Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ICvBtinJe-c
youtube.com/watch?v=m-GYlA4mXvQ
files.catbox.moe/gslzcx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_uBbmUkPA
youtube.com/watch?v=3_Hsh9jnyQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure why not

100% of comments in this thread so far say so, it must be true!

I skipped it every episode

I disliked it at first, but it grew on me.

You... you... Monster...

Me too. I've skipped every anime OP since SZS.

Absolutely Disgusting.

You make me physically ill.

damn that was pretty good, how was this show

Supai desu

Not gay at all.

Honestly a REALLY imaginative spy/drama show.
That utilises steam punk/science fiction/Victorian era concepts to come up with some really interesting episode concepts.

I wish the show had a more serious story line, but the show is quite ridiculous and the narrative shouldn't be taken seriously.

Not the best show ever, but definitely a super fun one.

Would not recommend with all these unresolved plotlines and S2 on life support.

eh, I don't think the draw of the show is it's story. But instead crazy bat shit, samurai/sci-fi/steam punk/ ww2/ victorian era/ mashup setting and ridiculous scenarios.

the ED is better

but was there a better OP this year?

Come on. Shaft has made plenty of good OPs since then.

Good, not great. Still AOTS for sure.

That's Symphogear

yeah
I liked that ED but it would be my 2nd option

Vocals hold it back.

I really like the raspy vocals.

Whats better?

I'll never get tired of thing Pringles thing

This is not healthy.

This is an OP thread ok

I can't think of an opening this year. But the vocals would be better suited to a different style.

your obsession with princess isn not healthy

Really dig the TV Size but the full version ruins the hype of the crescendo into GET ACROSS THE WALL by doing it three times. For a five minute song, the bridge doesn't do much into the climax when it's all so similar.

Some Nip actually draws a crossover between PriPri and JoJo.

>tfw no black lizard boyfriend (female)

Any TL user here?

Among the best but not THE best youtu.be/ICvBtinJe-c

>Dorothy: It feels strange to be stared at by people with same faces.

Sorry for the rough translation, English is not my mother language.

At first found it really hard to listen to when the vocals came in.

After a few listens, I found the voice/melody was not a problem anymore after I understood the overall song better and where it was leading to, so I ended up loving it. The composition overall is fantastic and I love to jam to it when I drive out late at night.

And as for the visuals, they're interesting and unique enough to not hold the song back much.

Overrated trash.

Not even OPOTS.

This is OPOTY so far,
youtube.com/watch?v=m-GYlA4mXvQ

Trash.

I don't know about OPOTS or OPOTY, but this stupid show somehow have unskippable op. Even the summer vacation one.

Indeed. Def my jam whenever I'm out driving in the middle of the night.

Anyone has a Yuki Kajiura discography torrent?

I hope you scream out "I'm the girl that sees through lies" every time, otherwise you don't deserve the pripris.

I loved the first few of these especially, and the Sayaka one too since she's my favorite, but I felt the latter ones were a bit boring or even obnoxious without being funny enough.

I had the impression that most of them would be updated versions of the previous, where they'd just add on more characters/new animations and build on the last.

I expected a few to break the pattern, but most ended up random and they didn't continue to build on the first ~2 OPs. Am I the only one disappointed by this?

Dunno if you saw my post here but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this song is great for driving at night.

Technically I'm a guy, but this anime already turned me into turbolesbian so ofc I scream that part LOUD AND PROUD

I'm a girl that pees on spies.

Oh, sorry I just finished catching up with the thread and was replying to OP first thing I got here. Glad I'm not alone then. Maybe we should drive together and scream the lyrics?

Proud of you.

I've failed my whole family, good to know someone actually feels proud about me screaming some anime OP lyrics in the middle of the night. Thanks, Onee-sama.

I didn't enjoy that show much but I did like the OP a lot.

I liked the gay girls too.

Haha I suspected that. Was really surprised someone said the same thing with almost the exact same words.

We should totally!

The thing is, idek who you are and where you live, haha!

Yeah, some are a bit weak but still give some entertainment and discourage skipping op.
I hope more show start duplicating it especially short one.
Also the mash up version is a perfect rendition of Ahonification.
files.catbox.moe/gslzcx.webm

CAN YOU FEEL THAT NOTHINGS TURNED AROUND

LIKE A GEAR IN SYNC INSIDE A CLOCK

WHO CAN BE SURE OF HOW TO MAKE IT WORK

RECOGNIZE
INNER SIGHT
GOTTA STAY ALIVE

I WILL NEVER BE DECEIVED
I'M A GIRL THAT SEES THROUGH LIES

CUZ I KNOW

KNOW IT ALL

I'd argue that Kakegurui and Hero Academia S2 both have equally good OPs

GONNA FLYYYYYYY SO HIIIIIIIIIIGH

GET ACROSS THE WALL

GET ACROSS THE WALL

WHAT AWAITS

AND WHAT IT CAN SHOW ME NOW

Eh. It's nice. I like Ballroom's OP1 and 2 better.

SMACK IT DOWN

Sup Forums sings Other Side of the Wall when?

GET ACROSS THE WALL

BREAK AWAY
AND THEN LET THEM CATCH ME SAY

DON'T LET ME DOWN

OH YEAH

Acca-13, Sakura Quest 1st cour and Kuzu no Honkai were better.
Dragonmaid, Atom: The Beginning and Konosuba were about the same level.

That said, the only thing that came close for OPs this season was Ballroom.

A few of the episodes were great. Ending was rushed but it wasn't plot driven anyway. One episode was quite bland. Good and likeable characters. Some good action, some good tragedy and feels. And the rest is cute SUPAI DESU shenanigans.

Overall pretty good, definitely worth it for 2-3 episodes in particular.

>files.catbox.moe/gslzcx.webm

I agree, it was definitely overall still good, especially considering doing anything special at all already is great to see. Thanks a bunch for this! This will satisfy me haha.

It's ok, I will be in your heart Sup Forumsnon-kun. Or maybe we will meet each other in the middle of the night blasting the OP.

Still the sexiest Doro.

I'll remember this encounter, Sup Forumsnon-san. I'll see you on the roads blasting the OP. I hope you would still remember me when the time comes.

>Two Cars, barrelling towards each other in the dead of night from opposite ends of an empty highway
>At the last minute they swerve and begin drifting in a circle around each other
>The car radios are in complete sync, and on full blast, they pump out
>GET ACROSS THE WALL
>The two cars then align side by side and drive off.

Weak plot. Doesn't do the OP justice.

Their romance is a whole lot better than Ange and Princess'. 11/10 would watch and buy their BD.

Isn't there a Yuri show about sidecar motorcycling airing soon?

Probably the closest you'll get to PrinPrin drifting romance.

Two Car

Not edgy enough

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_uBbmUkPA

What are you folks watching this season?
It looks trash so far.

You deserve to suffer the things you use to vicariously entertain yourself in complete safety

>DMWL
Lurk before posting

My AOTS for sure, but the OP? I had to skip it too, only watched it through out of obligation like one and a half times.
I just can't stand when japanese try to sing cool English lines, it sounds just retarded, and there's no decent singing there either.

The other girls are for sale now.

Need Beato.

Buy Beato.

I certainly will.

It was good, probably even OPOTS, but there were other OPs better than it from this year.

no Acca aired this year
youtube.com/watch?v=3_Hsh9jnyQ4

Beato.

Ange.

Dorothy

Chise.