>VASec Schulkin @NAC Conf 3/5/18
youtu.be/oWwt18gBjKc
>UN Amb Haley @AIPAC 3/5/18
youtu.be/JBpcG2Sx-rM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15216277
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/07/justice-department-sue-california-over-three-sanctuary-state-laws/401418002/
archive.is/5apUJ
kgw.com/article/news/nation-now/trump-escalates-trade-war-rhetoric-with-threat-of-european-auto-tariffs/465-9dd22c46-60d7-4623-ae16-0b7734ef5d8e
nytimes.com/elections/2014/results/primaries/texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/15216277

ATTENTION: NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

OP WILL NOT BE BACK IN TIME TO BAKE NEW ONE AFTER

ATTENTION: NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

original pic

Hope you're still here, here's the 02 image ya wanted
>wanna lick my feet and MAGA?

What is due process?

Redpill me on the Governor of Maine

California is getting BTFO again and again:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/07/justice-department-sue-california-over-three-sanctuary-state-laws/401418002/

JOIN US IN RED STORM GENERAL

>Defeatist Black Pillers not welcome. Your mentality is for losers. We didn't need you in 2016, and we don't need you now.

>Shills not welcome. Your attempts are utterly transparent. You were wrong in 2016. You were defeated in all 5 House Races in 2017. Your only real victory was in Alabama, and that was when our guy was smeared as a pedo, got massively outspent, and got betrayed by prominent figures in the GOP. You won't be able to do that in every single race this year. We know the stakes are too high for that. On the other hand, legitimate dissenters of all types are welcome

>REMINDER that most political power in the USA isn't in the Presidency, it's in the Congress. In many ways, this can be even more impactful than Trump becoming President

>REMINDER that a Democrat congress can fuck up everything we've achieved in 2016, and they definitely will try their best to. You can bet that they will seriously try impeachment.

>REMINDER that Trump's victory is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we fuck up now, we may NEVER get another man like him in government in our lifetime

>REMINDER that even if you’re disappointed with how Trump is compromising too much with the Democrats by not doing things like immediately repealing DACA and not getting the wall through…November 6, 2018 is your chance to elect a much redder congress so that he doesn’t have to compromise with the Democrats so much and has a much greater chance of passing every item on his agenda through

>REMINDER that even if you hate Republicucks like Bitch McConnell, instead of whining in impotent rage, you should use your energy on electing solid MAGA candidates in the primaries and casting a vote against the Democrat even if a Republicuck wins the primary

Dahnald I've arrived at the Mexican border. Al Chahpo is a sniveling coward and im going to use his money Dahnald. Dahnald i will build the wall.

Many an innocent person is on that list.

It genuinely bothers me when people lewd Awoo. Awoo is pure, not for lewd.

AWOO~

Thank you kind user, you're a true fren.

Hehehehe

Do we vote for Rato or not?
Are we forgiving his crimes during the primary?

More delegates

E-even if I'm "that religion"?

The delegates, Texas. Give them to him.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BLUE WAVE
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I was sleeping all day, what's going on in texas?

>only losing by 40%
BLU
WEW
INCOMING

Put down the Whataburger and count faster, Tejanos

>foot insertion
What does that look like?

Awoo likes it face down and ass up

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES, TEXAS, AND NO ONE GETS HURT

>Sanders' Stepdaughter Loses Bid for Mayor of Vermont City

>Carina Driscoll was defeated by incumbent Burlington Mayor Miro Weinberger, a Democrat who won re-election to a third, three-year term. Fellow independent Infinite Culcleasure came in third.
>Driscoll, 43, a former state legislator, school commissioner and city council member, had said the city under Weinberger catered to private investment rather than advocate for the residents' vision of the municipality.

archive.is/5apUJ

I can't be mad at trips.

Dem numbers are up and rep numbers are down from previous years.

Armpits are a patrician fetish

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol

So if the terrorist watch list is so good and so accurate...can we deport any non citizen on it with no trial?

liberals getting raped.

We are at 18,500+ sealed indictments, boys....

the apocalypse is upon us. the public will not be able to handle the disclosure and lockup of all their favorite politicians.

Primary.

> more than half a million Texans went to vote in a republican primary on an off election year on some random Tuesday in march.
>When Ted Cruz is barely even being challenged.

I'm honestly impressed.

MAGA

>Get me Sean Hannity

women and their eyebrow styles are just getting worse and worse!

women were a mistake

>Chinese mythology BTFO

Blue wave? More like blue splash

>i-i never said that
roger,you pussy

Makeup YouTubers are the worst women on the internet by far

Right now the Euro car market is in the crapper and a lot of their makers are on life support, government subsidy or getting closer to the precipice. A tariff that reduces their US market sales would cause absolute chaos in the EU and especially the German auto manufacturing sector, which was already reeling after VW’s Dieselgate.

>We can put a tax of 25% on their cars and believe me they won't be doing It for very long," he said.
But then he also predicted a peaceful resolution to any trade dispute: "We're going to straighten it out, and we’ll do it in a very loving way."
kgw.com/article/news/nation-now/trump-escalates-trade-war-rhetoric-with-threat-of-european-auto-tariffs/465-9dd22c46-60d7-4623-ae16-0b7734ef5d8e

>Texas is gonna go bl-

And they are still getting fucked.

I unironically approve

FEED HIM THE DELEGATES TEXAS

It's not a good thing, but it shows that all the blue wave hype was underwhelming

too early to tell
big cities votes still coming in
t.texas nigger

The blue droplet

KISAMA!
Hand over the primagates

this is gonna be a fun chapter

>¿POR QUE NO AZUL DE TEJAS?

can someone explain to me why spics don't vote? america would be permablue if they actually got off their asses

DOJ filed a suit against the state of California over sanctuary cities.

THE DELEGATES TEXAS
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER

Only 3% of red votes are in too.

President Trump’s Thursday decision to begin the process of keeping his campaign promise to protect the American industrial base by imposing tariffs on imported steel and aluminum has seemingly gotten everyone in a tizzy, oddly uniting Big Business, top globalists, the IMF, the GOP Establishment and even liberal Democrats, all of whom never agree on anything yet are united that this particular decision will mean nothing short of an economic apocalypse for the United States.
If it is upsetting Big Business, top globalists, the IMF, the GOP Establishment and liberal Democrats then it is most likely a good thing for the People of the United States.

>Ted posting is back
Honestly it was ptgs best meme

>sister got my dad an ancestry DNA kid for christmas
>results come in
>50% jewish/50% irish

I am not surprised in the least

Who cares fuck the NRA they're the John McCain of the gun lobby and even shit in Trump
I don't give a damn who they pay to shill for them unknowingly they're scum

Another 5K
>*delegation intensifies*

Stereotypes are based in fact

60% of spic adults can’t legally vote. That’s why. Idiota!!!

RAUS

Wouldn't it have been smarter to announce this after sessions visited? I hope a bunch of spics crash his gay little party and he doesn't get to announce anything.

rural comes in last, and thats the big source of red votes.

>Hand over the samurai

They like their firearms

>Wow! A butter cow!

Lazy as fug.

>he isn't slavic and Mediterranean mixed with anglo
i feel the anger of the nigger and have the power of the anglo

>dusting off some old Cruz memes

>Weimar Germany marches on

The Magic Dirt™ keeps them at bay

>spics don't vote
Lots of legal spics vote R and hate illegal scum. Illegal spics voter fraud their votes.

>getting your father a kid
She is a cruel woman

>What is a primary?

Don't into politics.

Trump is raising tariffs to create jobs and to pay down the debt. Tariffs are what actually funded the US government before the income tax was implemented. Most nations have a VAT tax in addition to their income taxes. Trump’s reciprocal tax is essentially a sales tax meant to balance trade and protect our industries. If other nations refuse to balance trade by buying our goods then we will tax their products the same way they tax ours to level the playing field.
From a fiscal perspective, I hope Trump continues to tax US consumers for buying foreign goods. It will eventually balance trade, keep our deficits down and straighten out our industrial might. Now we just need to keep expanding our energy portfolio that makes us an exporting power and infrastructure spending that will enable more business expansion and we will have an economy second to known the rest of this century. MAGA!!

Is this link working for anyone?
nytimes.com/elections/2014/results/primaries/texas

so cruz has a 200k+ lead over beta o'cuck

>muh blue wave

Democrat primary winner is a white guy. They won't get hispanics to turn out this way..

what is russia like? will it turn into an ethnostate?

>That’s how I hid my first vic-
>—I mean, “butter” was Caroline’s first word!

CALIFORNIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Take that Bruce Jacobson!

It genuinely bothers me that TrumpGen got stormed by Sup Forumsutists and as a result animu trash ia a main staple in /ptg/ but you don't see me fucking complaining about it
Anime is degenerate and the idea that you think that something you like wouldn't get the digital cock is laughable

Waiting for those delegates, Texas.

He’s not actually white-white, user.

Obama put almost every christian and Catholic organization on those lists.

(((white)))

Can't we just fight it out already.