strawpoll.me/15216277
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdMR4twtwTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vote here quadroon
strawpoll.me/15216277

at least the AP doesn't use any loaded terms

Guess he has to sue Ben Garrison too

We should just start putting up posters near this guy

it's a frivolous lawsuit and has been coordinated with everyone else to try and financially strain water filter salesman.

this one?

Parody law is a thing. Bullshit lawsuit, Meant for media attention. Matt is such a fucking dweeb.

where do you retards come from to make these threads as if you have a following here to do so

The creator of Pepe can’t defend it because it’s fair use

. Fair use is a defense to copyright infringement if certain elements are met. It's decided on a case-by-case basis. "There is no specific number of words, lines, or notes that may safely be taken without permission," according to the US Copyright Office. There are, however, at least four factors to be considered when deciding fair use: the purpose of use, the nature of the copyrighted work, the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and the effect of the use upon the potential market.

Who is this then?

It's almost like profiting off of someone else's intellectual property is illegal. I couldn't go and sell bugs bunny t-shirts, why does this nigger alex think he can sell pepe merchandise?

>racist internet trolls

Wtf the only time I have ever used it was to laugh at a random non racial post on Sup Forums

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdMR4twtwTU

1.cringe
2.why is trump on there twice

I don't see a Pepe. I thought Pepe was a green frog?

TWO TRUMPS?!?!

This. JFC

Hairman Göring

Yes

fuck infowars that bullshit peddling con man retard deserves to go to jail

Pepe is all over the fucking place. webm related

you also can't just decide to start enforcing your copyright a decade after it's everywhere

That looks nothing like the feels good frog. that is the Sup Forums smug racist nazi frog.

i wish they would report accurately every time ""the Creator"" sues someone.

It's actually the ADL and their legion of jew lawyers that are actually suing people. Matt whatshisface is a cashless loser who wouldn't have the first clue how to sue anyone.

But I am very glad that Jones is getting kiked.

Two terms

Can't this Furie guy just fuck off somewhere and get hit by a car or something?

That's a shit poster to get sued over. They should have known better. If you have this poster up in your room you're fuckin weird.

"racist internet trolls" because we are going to kkk meetings every week on friday at 9:30 PM