You've lost Texas conservatards. The Blue Wave is here. 2020 is lost. It's her turn

You've lost Texas conservatards. The Blue Wave is here. 2020 is lost. It's her turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYvtvcBKgIQ
nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21iht-admin.4.18853088.html
apps.texastribune.org/elections/2018/primary-election-results/
politico.com/election-results/2018/texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Democrats are importing Mexicans.
They're the ones voting blue.
This is a demographic war and whites - even in Texas - are losing.
This is serious, folks.

Fake and gay.
Shitlibs don’t understand campaigning.

Why don't we import white South Africans to counter the illegal Mexicans?

The Republican Party is the rear guard

The DNC is no longer a legitimate party and we don't have recognize the election of any of their candidates

I really doubt the Democrats early voted. It has to be the Russians.

Is this really happening?
How is it coming along?
Losing Texas is like a death sentence.

We have been saying this for several years. Democrats are done caring about the American vote. They have been and will continue to import new voters from Central and South America. This is not some "White Supremacist" talking point this is a real political strategy that is working. A full blown replacement strategy.

How can the Republicans loose to the Democrats...
In a Primary...

Damn. Texas is the second biggest country/state in america I believe. If the dems have both texas and California. Then you can kiss conservatives goodbye

why not just send them all back? south africans dont want to survive

Crazy to watch the conditions for the second holocaust keep brewing

because Trump ran on not importing immigrants and refugees....

Have you head of the great replacement. Get with the time you mutt, the power at be doesn't want white people but doecile nigger cattle.

*First holocaust

How long before they bulldoze The Alamo?

this should be the focus of any camapign in Texas.
Holy shit. Have you been sleeping all this time?

GET OUT THERE AND VOTE AMERIFAGS. FUCK.

Why do they torture themselves so lmao...

Hillary had a a massive lead r r right?

Looks like there are way more republican voters than democrat voters for most positions.
I'm sure lots of republicans aren't voting in the primaries because of the Trump victory, and will come out to vote red.

>> Docile
>> niggers

Pick 1

God hates Texas.

They're intentionally poisoning our populations with toxic chemicals that make us docile and complacent.

This. Add in the fact that democrats are letting felons vote and want to push the voting age down so teens can vote. The more crime a group commits, the more likely it will vote democrat.

Point out that the Democrats seek to trivialize law-abiding immigrants and that the rights the Democrats are so determined to take away are their rights as much as anyone's. Swing the Mexican-Americans red and see how quick the Democrats turn on them.

Democrat turnout is up 100% dipshits. That means ALL of the democrats who are going to vote in the general election (this is the primary) voted today and only half of the Republicans who are going to vote in the general voted today

>more people voted republican than democrat by a land slide
>somehow this is a blue wave

OMG Democrats are voting in a Democrat primary

>doxxed by the DNC
>told my employer I'm a drumpanzee
>tfw they took my job

>4% reporting

What!? I thought that civic nationalism and the US Constitution would foresee this.

THEY’RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!!!

Cruz appears to be running against Bobby Kennedy.

its not a joke. he is right

What a coincidence

Well data has expired. Are there any obstacles to the deportations still in the way?

God you are a fucking idiot, its only a primary

Be sure to wear your bernie shirt.
The last time people were wearing that, she won.

Aha you think something will be done about it and whites won't just keep fleeing and fleeing like they always do

how did you stay this fucking stupid this long?

You'd think voter id would be a bigger talking point among republicans considering how much of an edge it would give them.

Things just aren't bad enough uet

After blue Alabama everything is possible.

Trump broke America you retard should have listened to #NeverTrump adults.

Real life is not a fucking trashy reality show.

>considering how it would return demographics to normal and bring integrity to our elections
Ftfy

Am i wrong?
White flight will just keep happening
Look at California

Obama broke America

The big cities haven't come in.

Harris County (Houston) is only

These. Take a civics class, folks. This means practically nothing. If you really feel like you need to vote in the primary, there's a runoff in May. Even then there's likely nothing to worry about. The big show is in November.

He fixed Bush's financial crisis, things were going well when he left.

The financial crisis was caused by clinton's housing policy

But it wouldn't even make much of a difference. The problem isn't illegals voting, it's illegals coming in, having 12 kids who are all automatic U.S. citizens, and then those 12 kids voting for Democrats. You're seeing this happen now.

They were already pretty close last I heard.

tou niggers act like it makes any difference for you average cuckmerimutt, kek

imagine taking one word from CNN seriously

No, it was literally one of the pillars of Bush's policy.
Go to youtube little nigger troll.

It is indicative of a much more active democratic electorate in texas. I don't think that it represents a particular threat to Ted Cruz himself, but could mean trouble for the state legislation itself.

Honestly though it would be really fun if the state legislation went blue, and then tried to pass gun control, kicking off a civil war.

Travis county is also only at 1% which will bring the democratic votes way up.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch conservatards.

It was clinton policy to give every nigger a free house, which they couldn't pay for, resulting in the housing bubble. Bush could have done more to mitigate it, but it was already there.

What do you expect when you let a political newcomer, idiot, and ideological outsider take charge of your party? It goes to shit.

Texas is well on its way to being purple if conservatives get lazy, DelegateMan is right.

However, (((CNN))) and their misleading headlines need to be forcibly removed from Press status. That source is literally less credible than National Enquirer by now. Shame!

>Democrats are importing Mexicans
honestly both parties were, until Trump was elected. conservative business owners want cheap labor, democrats want more brown voters.

Yeah, because you bluefags never did that.
2018 and still whining about Trump like petulant children

>cuckservative delusions

Stop lying you fucking hick

youtube.com/watch?v=QYvtvcBKgIQ

I have the primary DAHNALD

True.

One side needs to figure out whats best for this nation. We all know the left is is globalist, neocons globalist. Its almost like the pendulum has started swining the other way.

Yes, bush did not shut down the free nigger houses, which was a mistake, but he did not put the policy in place, clinton did, years earlier.

Roy Moore was too creepy to win Alabama, that guy will not get re elected

I never get how Democrats haven't gotten arrested yet for letting illegals and criminals to vote.

this is a primary it dont mean shit

Don't forget about all of the puerto ricans (200,000) flowing into places like florida and texas. they're mad as hell about maria (as they should be) and they won't be voting republican.

When is the deadline to register for the November election?

It's very nice from CNN to mobilize the Rep base to vote

because it doesn't happen in any significant way, you dumb fuck.

It was a Bush policy you moron. He campaigned on it, he implemented it.
Home ownership was a Republican value.

Puerto ricans can't vote in texas you fucking dipshit.
>they're mad as hell about maria (as they should be)
lmao

Cities always come in first.

he said that so people on his team go out and vote

what else he gonna say? dont bother voting here is no way they can win?

Texas will be won by the democrats by 2020 or 2024

No, it was put in place years earlier by clinton

>that guy will not get re elected
Can you tell me what year is the election? Cause you sound like a moron.

Did you watch the video? Are you old enough to remember? Do you not understand?

>You've lost Texas conservatards. The Blue Wave is here. 2020 is lost. It's her turn.

You're right, the blue wave is here, and it's all the right expected it to be. All the way across the board the republicans raped the democrats in vote counts. The beaner dyke the dems are pushing for governor got 100 something thousand votes while the republican got almost 500 thousand.

it was a complete bloodbath. The dems are going to get blown the fuck out in Texas.

>Inflated cost of living
>Untenable employment situation
And finally your point
>Spics

All reasons for whites to flee California and spread their cuckoldry elsewhere

I already said that bush continued the clinton housing policy, when he could have and should have put an end to it. That doesn't change the fact that clinton started it.

>hwhite democrat unseating hispanic republican
Really, OP?

Sure, hick. You can just say it and that makes it true.

nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21iht-admin.4.18853088.html

Blue Swamp heh apps.texastribune.org/elections/2018/primary-election-results/

lmfao abbott alone has more votes than all the democrats combined its all clear bros its staying red we will not let this happen here

Lol. Have fun with fucking democracy, morons. Your grandchildren will all be brown andit will be your fault.

Pretty sure it’s in 2020, Doug Jones term will be shorter than usual, not sure though I don’t live in Alabama

you know puerto ricans are american citizens, right? and that they can vote in all elections if they live on the mainland.

look at this shit! The dems are on suicide watch-
politico.com/election-results/2018/texas/

initiation is not synonymous with expansion. Youre kinda right though.