my.mixtape.moe/wuwqbn.mp3
anonfile.com/7ch8L5d4bd/strikemike012.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=o1dsxQyKRyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PrCE-uy54
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=XbWK7etO1y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring it on!

Every thread on Sup Forums is shit the last few days.

link me

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

then just post it
marketing 101, sven

Why the fuck do you make multiple threads. Every single fucking time.

You're not even WHITE, Mike. You're a fucking Jew pretending to be some leader of some nonexistent movement. Stop being a fucking degenerate.

my.mixtape.moe/solqta.mp3

thanks bruh

Thanks man

I love these goys. Have a bump

>this episode and more can be yours for just $9.99

BASED ancap bro

This optics thing is a fucking mess. Why is twp SO adamant about looking like Blackshirt larpers?

They looked fine to me at MSU, plus they kicked ass.

nice

its been longer than just a few days user.

ricky really has a voice for twitter

anybody knows is jesse and halberstram were posted?

>few days

Can someone upload this to youtube?

Just wear jeans and flannel or a white shirt. Go full Springsteen, there every white worker is yours

posted last week
my.mixtape.moe/wuwqbn.mp3

anonfile.com/7ch8L5d4bd/strikemike012.mp3

Mirror. Download it ASAP before it gets taken down. Use the archives to find these files in the future. Let this thread die. Don't make any more threads until the next paycuck show.

>my.mixtape.moe/wuwqbn.mp3

Cheers, don't have time to listen to it now but can anyone tell me if based Striker btfo of that fucking goon Ricky Vaughn?

i love you

this is must listen to...just finished listening with couple of brewskis on hand..
youtube.com/watch?v=o1dsxQyKRyI

im not going to countersignail TQP commie removal, that was based. But come on, these guy should stop LARPing as Nazis and remove the skinheads. WN 1.0 failed because exactly of that.

striker destroyed that goy convert...lol

Now you're just being a greedy jew, but seriously this is the inevitable next step.

That's not why it failed, it failed because the mass of the populace was too satisfied with their existence and the way things were going. If that is happening, then no amount of 'good optics' will persuade people otherwise. On the other hand, if the mass of the populace are dissatisfied with their existence and the way things are going, then no amount of 'bad optics' will dissuade them

ricky is a basic bitch half neocon

Thanks, have a rare Sarg'n:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PrCE-uy54

>imagine being such a (((trs))) kike sodomite newfag that you just found out about faggot jew poser luke ford

>watch as (((trs))) alt kike idiots spam this poser jew onto us like they did all the other faggot jews...

you people suck

>my.mixtape.moe/solqta.mp3
Thank you.

(((trs))) and everyone else shits on matty fucking heimlich maneuver but there isn’t anyone that posts on (((trs))) that can drop antifa like that

how about those optics

he's not a jew. He's just dumb.

HES ON VIDEO ADMITTING TO BEING A JEW

OMG HE'S A JEW AHHHHHHHH

Alt-Right is not a sustainable movement, the face fagging and personalities killed it, the TWP guys ruined the looks and tied use with a anchor to natsoc + nazi-ism style racism (Scientific racism is more truthful and less aesthetic bullshit, even though I really like th aesthetics), and the name is not conducive to forming any sort of political party or solid ideological description.

He's holding everyone back

bro post the latest jazz and jessie

>few days
>not years
lurk moar

Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

TRS doesn't shit on him, they literally host his podcast

Google "Mike Enoch 23andme"
Its that hard

Reminder that there was diversity of opinion in the NSDAP that was as stark as the alt right.
This just reads like you crying that its not your secret club anymore

dude there's no proof that's even his DNA faggot.

SECOND OF ALL HE ADMITS IT HIMSELF.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbWK7etO1y4

By their very nature WNs aren't very smart and are more often than not agents provocateur. Surprised something TRS related would have Ricky on considering he's an MPC guy and MPC fucking hates TRS, Spencer and the like.

Are you seriously implying that he had a person queued up and ready to do the 23andme test for him with the exact ancestry that he had claimed for the past 3 years, even since when he didnt consider jews to be a problem?

Considering that his 23andme says he is not a jew, that he looks like his ancestry, ever considered that he made a verbal gaffe?

I don't care about his ancestry. I care about him ADMITTING TO BEING A FUCKING JEW.

You dont care whether hes a jew, you care whether hes a jew?
So in other words, JIDF, youre interested in divide and conquer?

If you're refusing to accept DNA evidence over a sound bite then nothing would ever convince you. Think about it, you're dismissing the evidence as a lie yet you're taking a single sentence as 100% fact.

He's a fucking Jew.

DNA evidence says otherwise, can you trump DNA evidence?

Why are you posting his wife like it changes the fact he's not jewish?

>my.mixtape.moe/wuwqbn.mp3
Jesse and Halberstram from last week. Someone said it was posted last week, but I checked the archives and this thread was the first time this link was posted. Still looking for Jazz and Jesse 29, which wasn't posted. I know it's the weakest of the big shows but I still like listening.

dude. THE ENTIRE ALT-RIGHT IS A JEWISH PSY OP.

It's fucking 2018 and you retards are still pretending like there's an actual movement that isn't controlled opposition. Do you realize the more you shill your retarded puppets, the more people start to hate them? Sup Forums is the best bullshit detector on the internet and the entire Alt-Right is full of shit.