One Piece

If the One Piece does have treasure, how much money will the crew get from it?

So much that Nami won't need to sell herself anymore.

Last thread got nuked lmoa

Well its apparently a real treasure and not some gay note saying "you and your crew are One Piece" so I don't mind what it is

Why ? I know One Piece is trash but so is Dragon Ball Super

Because it contained [spoilers]spoilers[/spoilers]

I want Smoothie to crush someone to death with her thighs and if it doesn't happen I'll have to kill someone.

Reminder your waifu is noncanon and will never be a Strawhat

Why wait then?

WHERE'S THE SPOILERS

Smoothie is canon?

where the fuck is it

you will have to wait until one piece ends to find out.
Even if Smooth is 'killed' in this arc, there could be a flash back 40 years down the line showing her again.

On the internet

Too early for that, user.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

BETTER YET

ODA, WHERE'S MY COWBOY VITO?

jeez are people really this dependant on spoilers?

Why doesn't Luffy and Zoro just kill everyone?

>you're now remembering those 8 episodes in a row that all ended with the crew jumping off the same building

Yes

Checked

>early chapter
r-right guys?

More seriously, what do you guys think the One Piece is?

Or better yet, where is my nigger zoro ecsdee.

A time machine.

Gaimon

I like the theory that it's literally wiping out the Grand and Red lines to create one connected ocean.

Probably a bunch of treasure too, but only Nami gives a shit about that.

Let me share one of my unpopular opinions with you guys I'm sure you'll love it. It is my sincere belief that Dressrosa arc was completely filler except for the last 3 chapters. It's 100 episodes long and the whole arc ends in 3 chapters. Luffy gears up and punches Dofla, it's not successful. Dofla is comically stalled while Luffy recovers from gears drawbacks. Luffy gears up again and punches Dofla, it's successful. The entire arc did not move the plot further. Yes we beat Dofla but for what? Might as well just skipped this and moved to zou.

A solid gold mold of Gold Rogers cock.

One Piece being just a lot of gold like a real pirate treasure would be funny tho

I thought the whole point of this guy was to prove that you just can't win against some devil fruits.

i meant the chapter

>we beat Dofla
You didn't do shit you dumb cuck.

Smoothie is the bestest girl, I'd beg Ivankov to turn me into a woman just to get juiced into Commander's drink.

If that were the case he would have lost.

I sincerely hope it is just because fans wouldn't know how to feel about it

Big box of gold and gems with a book on the Void Century, Roger's best katana, a notorized deed to the All Blue, a book on how to build things out of seastone including robots, a recipie for a Panacea, a bottle of bink's brew, and the secret of the D.

Oh, and the Pirate King's bicorne crown

One Piece is probably some kind of extremely powerful weapon or something. Like a nuke.

Why the fuck would Roger use a katana.
That boy has a cutlass.

Treasure.

The author already said, it's treasure. It's a giant pile of treasure because he's not in the habit of promising something for twenty years and then switching it out for friendship or the stories along the way or whatever.

It's treasure.

Where's the supposed early spoiler?

strawhat fleet
norland
law
smiles/kaido
cp0
issho

To be fair, Gol D. Roger was the most pirate pirate in all of One Piece.

The secret of the D is clearly related to

Souvenir from Wano

It's Oda's fault it's not out yet

They'll be out in 5 minutes

It's got to be something more than just fucking treasure considering it's supposed to start a huge war.

Literally this.
So much was established with CP0 and the gearing up for the Yonko. Especially Kaido.
Giving Sabo Ace's fruit.
Introduced a new admiral that isn't a total sack of shit.

Treasure is a broad term user. I'm sure there will be mountains of gold but that won't be the true heart of One Piece

It's really good treasure

Like, enough to buy your extended family a good meal at Olive Garden

Where are they when everybody's about to get fucking rekt right now?

Sniper Island

No such treasure could possibly exist. Quit dreaming man

It's a work of fiction, it's possible to do impossible things

It'd be the legendary katana that shapeshifts to suit the spirit of its wieleder.

One piece is a piece of paper. Detailed instructions explaining what haki actually is.

Literally One Piece . just one piece of silver

My suspension of disbelief can only go so far

>We would of had spoilers and a potential translated chapter by now.
Fuck the fags who reported the leakers to the police.

>it took 33 years to Roger to find One Piece
Lmao what a slow ass retard

They didn't, OPN got busted cause they made tons of money from ads. The spoiler guy bailed until last week.

This failure killed any chance she had of joining.

an eternal pose to adventure

>He says as every member of the crew has jobbed at one point or another

I was thinking this show had gone on long enough then I remember Judge Judy has almost 6000 episodes

Geez, how many versions of making opinionated judgements over debts of $200 can you do?

Sazae-san also has +2500 episodes.

>Body acts like logia unaffected by haki
>Supposed to be paramecia
>Luffy is rubber
>His body doesn't act like rubber

What the fuck is going on boys? How deep Oda has gone to asspull this shit?

Since when does Luffy's body not act like rubber?

Everytime he gets hit

Are you literally retarded?

He's reading at speeds that shouldn't be possible

Katakuri regenerates because mochi does

Won Peace

imagine luffy like a human tire. why would a human tire be able to shape shift?

I don't get why his fruit was change to paramecia, when it still behaves 100% like logia

If it was heated enough it could warp

????

What manga is this? Luffy has been stretching his body since day 1.

The one piece missing from the 100 year history that will condemn the world government in the eyes of the populace.

>,let me bring in my real world logic in a world where the ships doctor has fucking hooves

That would be shit. Everybody already hates them

>Logia literally means "Nature System"
>Mochi is an artificial man-made product

This one's a real stumper guys. Oda is finished.

She's gotten as many hits on Katakuri in that one panel as Luffy has since they went to the mirror world

At least Oda has a reason to asspull. Why you are asspulling in this thread is beyond me.

Captain and officers get double, rest gets regular share. That's the pirate way, right?

He's not asspulling anything, the kanji for Logia really means Nature System, as Paramecia means Superhuman system and Zoan Animal System

Yeah captain and first mate get the lions share which is fitting because Luffy and Zoro have done the most to keep everyone alive

We had a saying about posts like this 10 years ago in one piece threads.

Its a devil fruit nigga, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Sanji jobbed just as easily to Doffy,but i guess that's way more understandable since Doflamingo is clearly way stronger than the jobber commanders.

Japan Holiday

long-haired nami is shit

Slit your wrists

i think oda actually corrected himself on that mistake. he calls it a special paramecia now or something

Hmmm, no?

Those are the most literal translations. There's actually a connotation of diametrically opposed concepts; a more accurate translations could be "Natural" and "Unnatural" system. Luffy doesn't act like the shit that oozes out of rubber trees, he acts like processed industrial-grade heavy machinery belt rubber.

"Special Paramecia" is the literal translation of Jinbe's remark about it. As with many introduced concepts in One Piece, there's not actually much useful information in what he said and we won't get a proper explanation until later.

Also, Blackbeard is a Cerebus Mythical Zoan, t. Oda's anus bleacher.