Shingeki no Kyojin 98

Spoilers out. Eren and Reiner meet again after 4 years.

Grim Reminder soon

REunion now

inb4 eren kills falco infront of reiner

WE

>It's been 4 years, Reiner
>I'm glad you were able to make it home

Give me a single logical reason for Reiner not to immediately raise the alarm at the start of the next chapter.

WUZ TITANZ

Taking bets for predictions for Chapter 99

Grim reminder will probably happen during Billy's speech at the festival

Black people would not be wearing suits etc they would still be in mud huts in this timeline

Getting caught is part of Eren's plan

Reiner's deteriorated mental state, coupled with his PTSD, will allow Eren to seduce him into helping him carry out the Grim Reminder

Do we have any translations?

>people think Eren has a plan
>not realizing he's lost his mind harder than Reiner did.

This is Eren's "I'm the Armored and he's the Colossal" moment.

just 5 pages eh, that goddamn attention whore

>that shot of the wall
We're in for a reminder folks.
but it won't be Eren doing it

ライナー Reiner

...エレン ...Eren

よかったな I'm glad

故郷に帰れて That you could return to your hometown

己の平穏を望むなら If one desires peace for themselves

同じく平穏を望む者と With those who also desire the same peace

戦わなくてはならない。 You must fight for it.

All those years getting raped by Mikasa fucked up with his head.

It takes a madman to convince a madman

Eren's going to convince Reiner to commit genocide and there is nothing you can do about it

EMfags OUT, we RE now

Did he keep thinking during 4 years the most asshole thing to say? He nailed it.

Except Eren is a little bitch even more beta than Armong.

>I'm glad that you could return to your hometown.

I'm 90% sure the start of the next chapter will be Reiner beating Eren in a rage.

Too good to be true.

I don't think it will be genocide, it's going to be a trifecta of titan power killing Billy and Zeke while manlet and co. seize control of the government.

There was a timeskip in this shit and all these kids get babby facial hair?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

>Isayama drew some black people
Wasn't expecting this.

Titan cancer gives you facial hair apparently

Pretty sure Reiner was around 20 then they return from Paradise.

the more I see the spoilers the more I realize that grim reminder might just happen

Will they make up and then make out or make out and then make up?

>Eren is still a ragetard and hates Reiner, they said.

Sorry, I don't rest this ugly shit and don't even often come into these threads, but this one looked pretty weird.

>"Braun-san... did you already know my friend Kruger"

what do you expect from speedreaders

Reiner should do one right thing in his life and snitch on the fucker. Otherwise he should've just pulled the trigger.

what if before he can do anything Grim Reminder happens

Welp. Pretty much confirmed that Eren opposes the Grim Reminder and ran off to warn Reiner ahead of time. Grim Reminder will happen in chapter 100 as Armin transforms at the festival.

the best part about this is, Falco will literally be responsible for the Grim Reminder and the deaths of his comrades.

Then what is 99 going to be? ER gay sex?

How will Reiner react when he finds out that Eren murdered not only Bert but also Annie?

Do you really think they wouldnt go through with it if Weiner hadn't showed up to meet Eren?

Hopefully he'll just storm off and snitch. He don't need anyone to tell him they're dead.

Quick rundown on spoilers?

>implying eren isn't here to stop the grim reminder
>implying it's eren who will do the grim reminder

Yeah because giant naked human weapons were also fitting for this timeline. But I got the joke, don't worry senpai, I laughed.

>Gabi hates Falco
>Willy hosts the festival
>REunion

This pretty much confirms that Eren has gone rogue. No way he's planning to commit genocide. If he was, revealing himself to Reiner would be completely counter-productive

random pages
>black people
>billy speech
>last page with reiner and eren with eren saying 'i'm glad you were able to get to your homsetown'
chapter itself is called I'm glad

>confirmed that Eren opposes the Grim Reminder and ran off to warn Reiner ahead of time

That´s really out of character for Eren, specially considering that his last words the last time we saw him was "In the other side of the ocean, there are our enemies, if we kill them we will finally have freedom"

Female villains get forgiveness and "redemption" more often than not no matter what their crimes, even for thousands of deaths like what Annie did. No matter how stupid the idea actually is there's a very high chance that Isayama will have her switch sides instead of getting the Bert treatment

When will the attention whore Yonko stop attention whoring?

>Hey Reiner, watching Annie scream as she was being eaten was lovely, almost as good as Bertold when Armin crunched his head. Did you know they both called out each other's and your names right before they died? Good times, buddy.

this

Eren's character has always been about revenge and bloodlust. His life's goal is to kill all of the titans. Just because he's much calmer and more methodical now, doesn't mean he wants to make peace with everyone.

>That´s really out of character for Eren
then you don't understand eren's character at all

WANT

Fuck off, Arminfat. Eren isn't edgy like him.

If only

Was getting caught part of Eren's plan?

I should read more of your fanfics. Link?

>In the other side of the ocean, there are our enemies
not everyone there is an enemy before this line he literally called a titan 'his people'
not anymore

Explain us then

Will the ragetard meme finally die?

He wants to kill their enemies, not chimp out on innocent brainwashed Eldians being forced to do Willy/Marley's bidding.

>go to sleep yesterday expecting nothing tomorrow
>wake up
>spoilers
>RE reunion

Im pleased.

>still thinking Eren meant that
The whole point is that he can't just kill his way to freedom. He though killing the titans would make him free, but the enemy is the entire world. He isn't going to kill the entire world so he needs to find other solutions.

RE teaming up and killing Armin soon.

RAGETARD
It's that or Armong's beta orbiter. Your choice.

Poster that comes with this month's magazine

Reread the chapter: it wasn't a statement, it was a question, because Eren is doubting that killing them all is a viable solution

Those are his enemies, genius. The entire Marleyan military is made up of Eldian soldiers who all hate the assholes on the island, that includes all the sailors Eren spent most of his time murdering

I'm honestly amazed that Isayama managed to last 8 chapters without shoving manlet or Armong back into the plot.

the enemies are the marleys, just before that scene he was calling the titan as our people, he's not just the walls' eren, he's the eldians' eren, kruger might not know about tybur but he knew about what he possessed, SnK fights for freedom, the people who had it fought for freedom

Reiner is a top tier waifu and killing him would be a huge waste.

On another side, he started with his brain damaged enemies again.

Here come the SLfags pretending that the world is black and white and Eren just wants to help out everyone so much because his heart is just so big

marley during the war supported hitler but not all of them deserved death, the ones who took actual initiative to kill others did
those people just want a better future for eldians, their own race, you can't kill someone for being lied to and brainwashed, the ones at blame here are tyburs. those are the real race traitors

Those are Erenfags. SLfags want him to be there on Paradise's orders while the others are on standby for the grim reminder.

SLfags who think world is black and white thinks everyone on marleyan land is evil and must die

>Implying it's not a act because SL didn't wanted to give him special treatment anymore.
Ragetard is now mr Bonkers.

Is it not possible that Eren now believes a grim reminder will only perpetuate a cycle of violence?

So what? Reiner is a traitor and grim reminder is to be done in marleyans.
Stop pretending to be smarter than anyone else.

I didn't realize the Jaw titan was so small.

I mean hitler's country supported him* fuck me

If he asks Reiner's help unironically then it's sure he has lost touch with reality harder than Reiner.

you don't know what a traitor is do you? a soldier sent to a different country for a kill and retrieve mission is loyal to his own country and not anything else
fucking brainlets

Who are the niggers and why will we hate them ?

Spotted the marley jew

He'll probably try and make some deal with Reiner along the lines of "get us into the festival and we won't kill the kids during the grim reminder"

>Being this much a brainlet.

Reiner would probably do anything to save his kids. Anything.

>tfw literally the first thing I thought after seeing this page was "was getting caught part of your plan"

Baneposting completely fucked me up.

So it is near universally agreed that Armin is going to grim reminder? The only debate is over Eren's intentions?

Pretty sure he's schizophrenic now and has no idea what he's doing. If he's sane, oh boy.

WE

>n-no you are
you have literally said nothing to prove you know what a traitor is

Exactly. If Eren's plan doesn't include manipulating Reiner by threatening to harm/kill the kids then he really is an idiot. At the very least, Eren probably knows that Reiner doesn't want anybody else close to him to die.

Maybe he really has become Eren Kruger