Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81CQqZ5KNt8
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a hard time trying to justify working for a system that is trying to destroy my race

I made enough money on crypto that I don't have to work. So I don't.

Nothing, was just getting my certifications, I should be starting work on april 14th.

rather then pay the government, they pay me. what the fuck is your problem wage cuck?

don't care who is that beautiful creature in pic related

Congrats
I wish I would have listened to the people who talked about Crypto here years ago, I always thought it wasn’t going anywhere/was a scam. I remember when Dogecoin launched and people were giving them away on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

working in this society is just cucking for shitskins, no reason to, its better to use your time to prepare for when we can rebuild society

It breaks me a little that I first discovered bitcoin when they were $2 each but the only use for it at the time was to buy drugs and I wasn't risking getting caught importing so I didn't buy any.

Keep in mind there is a difference between "unemployed" and needing to work. Not everyone is a wage slave. I am technically "unemployed" but I do not need to work.

I'm hot and women let me live with them for free

I’m a student, so I’m not technically a neet. Tfw I’m struggling with a chemistry bachelors, tfw no face

i think the rate of unemployment would be helped if we could have some more info of that gentleman in pic related

Waiting for my degree currently.
Am too annoyed by people to keep a job for the longterm. Working towards earning a masters degree soon and starting a career in a job that doesnt suck complete ass.
I like work but most people are unbearable.

How do you prepare with no resources? Are you a nigger stealing all your supplies and shit?

Literal nigger tier thinking if true.

i dont have to lift a finger either

What should be done about the NEET problem?

You guys pay for everything I could ever want. Why work?

Create Jobs that aren't essentially useless.

>What the FUCK is your problem?

Democrats are the only party that pay people to post online.

Republicans are far too stingy.

wow that picture is terrible I didn't zoom it to see the horrible clothes and mustache

Jobs are gone where i live

Mental illness

Cant afford higher education

Im planning once winter fades to buy a jeep and live in that, i currently live in a neet flat but i want to see the world.

what do you care bro, I invested in crypto so i'm in no rush to find work

wtf are those sleeves?

>Unemployed since december

fell for the industrial engineer meme

Rich lazy and on drugs busy squandering the fortunes that mine and my wives boomer parents left us.
What's your excuse?

I got an absolutely worthless degree and I'm too qualified to work shit jobs and under qualified to work real jobs. I just want any fucking job.

I don't really see working as being a part of my life. Having to wake up and go somewhere that I don't want to be, while having to put effort towards it? No fucking thanks. Everyone else always knew what they wanted to be "when they grew up" meanwhile I have zero interest in anything. Computers were what everyone always thought I would get in to, but fuck dealing with any sort of math and that is required for any CS degrees. So at this point I'm a neet that still has $60k in vehicles since my parents make a lot of money. I've gotten everything I ever wanted without having to work at all, so why should I start now?

I sometimes wish I could wake up and have an actual career and job and life and stuff, but it seems like an impossible goal to me. I just want to build computers and make money.

got fired from my job because i hated it.
I thought i would find another job before i got fired, but it didnt work out that way. Week 2 of unemployment and actively looking.

However. I am considering going the unemployment route. Because I've worked and payed taxes for years, so in reality,
IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW

I’m unemployed to show solidarity with African Americans.

Those textbooks for business being taught in here are for Antichrist. When you work and you will always remain poor for rest of your life. The system is clearly broken and those above ones dont care.

To everyone here, one of the lies they try to sell you on is working in a "meaningful" or "passionate" area to take advantage of you. Just work to make money and live a meaningful life overall, take care of your families, etc. and don't anything more from work. Always pursue money dispassionately, that is rationally and effectively.

I know this feel...

Drug testing in a legal weed state is stupid as fuck and should be illegal to fail you for some weed.

I fucking wish I had a job. Nobody will hire me out here. I can't get a job moving boxes. I have no criminal record, no drugs, but very scant work experience and a liberal arts degree. Nobody will hire me.

im already rich nigger

I've been trying for three years. When not even walmart wants you where do you go? Turned 18 so atleast I can enlist now.

Compared to feeding the Jew and being rewarded with replacement and shamed, this is the better option
Let the civ-nats work 9-5 for their Brazil dream if they wish.

Obvious white name + only a year of experience = my resume straight in the trash.

i sell drugs.
>ill be able to retire within 2 years.
at the age of 30

I guess i'll admit i'm a degenerate and not striving for the most out of my life. Nothing honorable or worth defending

it was a scam, he scammed people as did everyone who made money off of btc

I applied for a job in greggs, got called racist.

If they're telling you you're overqualified just omit some of your qualifications on a resume; having this job means you can live comfortably while still looking for a job that requires your degree.

meant to reply to

>1 post by this id
slide thread but feel free to reach post limit

ditto. all u gotta do is scream at a few niggers that u cant get a job and be homeless for a while and poof, free house free money free food. thanks kike magicians

Work 50 hour weeks loading ATMs with cash so niggers, neets, and nog neets can withdraw their gibs on the first of the month. This was my red pill.

I have a diagnosed personality disorder [Schizoid] which is quite damaging for me and my prospects.

your my problem random faggot who doesn't mind his own business

its against my religion to be subservient to jews.
youtu.be/81CQqZ5KNt8

>tfw when i make more money than all my friends who went to 4 year schools
Feels good.

Or you can just marry an Asian woman and not have any of these problems.

I can't justify working for imaginary IOUs for people that seek to kill me and my lineage.

Make usury illegal and go back to the Gold standard and ill get a job.

otherwise you can kill yourself working excessively toiling for mere table scraps it is none of my concern.

nigger kikes.

Stop blaming your race you priveledged cunt. All studies show that having an anglicized name puts you at the top of the list. Try having a black, Asian or Muslim name and see where that gets you.

Also the problem with you is that you have no experience it's not because of your race you fucking snowflake.

>obvious white name + only a year of experience = my resume straight in the trash.
That sent my resume straight to the top. Maybe if you weren't a nu-male you would have went to a trade school instead of falling for the Uni meme.

you literally cannot get a job if you are european.
If you already have one its because you are too valuable to replace with a group of negros.
Go pretend to want employment somewhere and give it a try, 90% chance you get arrested for your skin color alone.

you contribute to the deaths of white women and children.

I had hoped you'd have realized what a JOB is by now.

Can't find a job fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

stay mad wagecuck

are you black
or jewish / muslim
???????????????
You do know Obama declared all christians domestic terrorists right ?

if you say you are christian in your job interview you have 100% to be arrested.
Give it a try.

just don't blame me when the guards break your legs and arms in your prison cell.

>this thread again

Lol yer telling yourself that. How are you going to get married and have kids if you don't work? How are you saving the white race by being a net drain on society?

wtf are u doing in a toilet bowl?

I'm nihilist

Living off the doll is some of the lowest shit you can do
You remind me of a greedy little goblin, lazy too.

As opposed to the hordes of cuck and soyboy threads out there?

it's okay man we're better than those normalpeasants

Oh I'm cold, I should wear gloves and a long coat and a scarf and turn up my collar...
BUT NOT BUTTON MY FUCKING JACKET UP

the kikes will keep posting it because they are the ones stopping you guys from getting gainful employment.

I am not apart of your society retard.
I grow my own food and own my own land.
I have 7 children.
I DON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

>mfw working for a fellow Christian

I have enough gold I could buy Israel.

you got lucky mate.
they are cracking down on Christianity here.

I don't know

Pls pic related

not as hard as obama's boys are murdering christians there but they are doing it lawfully at the moment only a time untill they do it unlawfully
AGAIN.

Hundreds of thousands to Millions of christian australians where massacred and displaced inside australia.

But then you have a gook wife. Not worth it.

have you been a good boy ?

only true if your "passion" is technically a hobby, like art or singing without any talent. But if you do something you can't care less about, you're going to get pretty unhappy and very unproductive real fast. Job satisfaction is important since you're gonna spend like a third of your life at work so it's not JUST about making the money.

>liberal arts
lol hope it wasn't history

>you're gonna spend like a third of your life at work
the absolute state of Goyim

I heard engineer degree is like the most common degree in mexico

As soon as the swamp starts draining I will get a job. I stopped working when we invaded Iraq and I'm not gonna start now. Stop supporting a system that wants to kill you, dumb shits

also when I was growing up it was very shameful for someone to not be self-employed.

this a billion times this.

those clothes would cost $50,000. I'm 30. I've been working in the market in one form or another since I've been 13. Chores and babysitting and farm work since maybe 6 or 10. Same job since 17. No full time. No money. It is what it is. But you are glamorising infintesimal odds. The number one indicator of success, is that of the same sex parent. I have no credit cards. No mortgage. Just barely started a pension. All money is nothing but an interest payment. He buys all the good shit first and leaves you with gross "squatty potties" and things like this. The odds that man can be you. Is maybe one in a billion. The odds that man worked on his own to get that $50,000 suit? One in a quadrillion probably

No or else God wouldn't make me a neet. I'm trying tho with interviews coming up

Here's a question for unemployed members of Sup Forums

Would you care about doing bitchwork for decent pay?
What about getting dirty/working with your hands?
How interested would you be in a job that can become a career with a little work?

Because there's fucking no jobs to go around, especially for a white male.
At least I'm not on centrelink though. I might not currently be contributing to society, but I'm sure as shit not sapping from it.

pic is how i feel everyday except I'm still in uni

yes to all 3

nop