>I jokingly say "Caucasian"
>some people chuckle and one guy says "come on..."
>some time passes and we have a lunch break
>waiting at end of line for pizza since I'm a leader
>white male loberal comes up to me
>"user, you know that comment back there was a microagression"
>I'm confused
>"that Caucasian joke"
>tell him I don't think we should censor humor as it's a way groups express themselves
>"not if it's at the expense of others"
>I tell him again that humor is tricky and should not be stifled as it's a way out groups communicate
>he's not getting it
>buddy of mine interjects to say I didn't get what was going on
>I say that I did
>tell him I was being defensive because the whole day had a heavy bias against straight white males
>liberal ignores this and just says "so long as you get that you were feeling defensive..."
>I try to continue but he won't listen
>I talk a bit about heritage being a touchy issue because people are primed to think it is.
>he doesn't want to engage
>the line is empty now and I get 2 slices of cold pepperoni pizza

No you didn't you're a JIDF shill and this is a slide thread.

what is he sliding

Checked
This did happen and I'm wondering how I should deal with it. The liberal as a subordinate and I feel disrespected.
What's being slid?
Link some good threads for the folks who wander in here.

>dear diary

back to facebook faggot

Fuck off faggot, I'm looking for some insight on this.
How do I deal with this in a way that doesn't jeopardize my position?

>humor
We joke about the krauts being bad at humour, but you yanks are flat out dryshites at it.

Your joke was fucking gay.

>samefagging this hard

>Backing down instead of telling him that he is being bigoted for not realizing that Caucasian means from the Caucasus which are located in Asia

I would have schooled his retarded ass with geography the faggot would have pissed his pants.

Don't use memes irl, don't go full muh humor rights, don't get defensive. Always use their fucked point of view to fuck with them: with facts, research and good questioning.
An example: ok cupid has that question concerning acceptance of someone from a different racial background. One friend once went in a chaotic rant about muh racism for the mere existence of the question. Until this moment people shouldn't be allowed to answer the questions.
When I reminded her some niggers might be tired to date crackers she went full damage control and had to swallow a little red pill. Know what I mean? Play the fool and let them see the shit they are saying.

Realize that you are employed by a university. Man up and accept the environment or move on to something else.

Never debate them or use their language, and don't get upset. You want to isolate them, to demonstrate that they have no social influence over you. Treat them like an autistic kid who is talking to you in the line at the grocery store. So if he says "that was a microagression," just say "that's really interesting, thank you, I'll think about that." If he continues talking, just keep nodding and saying things like "Mmmm... I bet you have a lot to teach people." To get rid of him, just say you have to go and something like "well, it was nice meeting you, my name is X. Bye now."

this
or just tell him to fuck off.
he will not be satisfied otherwise
they never are

I thought it was pretty funny

>man up and take it up the ass

Probably best answer.

But I don't see how the joke was at the expense of anyone. He's just trying to be manipulative and looking for a reason to be offensive to assert his will over you.

What should I do now that I've already played my hand?

>be offended*

"Fuck off"

kek

This was my thought exactly. Should I confront him on this?

Have you considered murder-suicide?

I honestly think going the Caucasus is better. Just directly undermine his intelligence rather than explaining his behavior to him. He'll just deny it and you'll trigger his cognitive dissonance pretty hard, unless you have the understanding of psychology, linguistic skills, and self-restraint to stay calm, just implying he's stupid and doesn't understand what he's saying will be more effective.

Holy shit how beta are you?

Just tell them to fuck off next time you aren't obligated to put up with peoples mundane shit. The fuck are the gonna do?

When somebody mentions "microaggressions" unironically, why don't you respond with "oh shut the fuck up with your stupid bullshit concepts you fucking oversensitive little bitch"?

Maybe you shouldn't have belittled the experience of Asian-Americans if you didn't want to be called out on it.

Pretty much this, don't dignify his idiocy with a proper response. Be condescending or ignore him, "whatever you say, my man" "ok, sure, whatever" "yeah dude, let me get at this pizza though" are all good responses.

I respect open discourse. I'm not going to shut someone down simply because I don't agree with them. That said, knowing what I know now about where it headed I would not have engaged him.

Because I'm at an implicit bias training with my workplace community

This is unironcally their mindset

So what? No one gives a shit about your life OP

Weren't you leading the implicit bias training? Why would they put someone in charge of that who clearly need to be a student, not the teacher?

Should have played stupid
>But Caucasian has Asian in it user?
>I don't understand aren't we all Asians? Indians are refered to as Asians I just assumed we were a type of Asian
Or if you really wanted to get to him
>Umm race is a social construct you bigot

No I had outside presenters. I was simply coordinating everything to put it on, like an event manager

>I respect open discourse. I'm not going to shut someone down simply because I don't agree with them.

You're suppose to shut them down before the continue on with their dumb fuckery, user. This type of thinking opens the doors for people to walk over you. Assert your dominance before they dominate you.

Should have said cool I don't care.

For a good reason. Asian-Americans have always been treated as outsiders, constantly pestered by people asking where they're from, as if they couldn't possibly be from America because of their physical features. If you've been struggling to fit in all your life and are constantly reminded that you don't look like you belong here, then wouldn't it bother you if some white kid who's supposed to be leading a learning session about this very thing makes that kind of a joke in such poor taste?

Of course they’d put the straight whyte male as the manager. I’m surprised nobody called you out for being in that position of power when you probably needed the lesson more than anyone else there.

>CaucASIAN pun
>at the expense of others
You should have smacked him in the face right then and there. There is probably no Asian person actually living in Asia that would find that offensive. Soyboy cucks ruin everything

That's been the common consensus. I know he was triggered not by me "mocking" Asians, but that I used humor to undermine the sanctity of the presentation.

>What should I do now that I've already played my hand?
Nothing. In the cuck's mind, he won. If you want to needle him a little to get your own back, occasionally make eye contact with him like you're going to say something not too friendly, and then walk away and don't say anything.

Sounds like somebody doesn't know. Maybe it's about time they found out.

Oh and by the way annon, stop being such a pussy. Your making us look bad.

If they do something like this, just use the old trick we've seen before:
Shapeshift. You're not white, you're Jewish now. You worry about the demonization of whites because, as a Jew, you know what it is like to be discriminated against.
Also accuse them of being antisemitic. Especially accuse them if they bring up things that might show that you're not Jewish, such as previous religious statements or eating habits.

I feel for you user. Universities have become so pozzed up that participation can be tricky.

I tried to get into the social scene myself, and most of the people were soyim. The only club that kinda cool was the French club because the people there just wanted to have fun and lacked the persecution complex others had.

The anime club was the worst. There was like 2 or 3 cool people and the rest were the social dregs of society. Left-wing geekbois need to be gassed.

stop thinking these zombies understand facts and reason.

They bite the hand that feeds and lick the boot that kicks.

Should have outed the whole thing as an embarrassment and not co ordinated it, or make it fail on purpose, or push it even farther and find even micro-er aggression they are doing to call them out on