dailymotion.com/video/x6354w2
dailymotion.com/video/x6359va
youtube.com/watch?v=YKSU82afy1w
youtu.be/E_hLSgLBHDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subs are out.

OP2: dailymotion.com/video/x6354w2
ED3: dailymotion.com/video/x6359va

the fuck why is that mizu-poser in the op and ed? Going to be a reoccurring character?

Fuck off narutards

That OP was trash

>Saradafags still butthurt that Sumire's still on the OP.

Please don't begin this.
It's seasonal OP. It will change next cour. I doubt he will be reoccurring.

Oh, sorry. I believe you guys predicted she'd be out by OP2, now we're here.

And looking to Boruto with that fangirl face haha.

But holy shit. Boruto can use lightning style shuriken.

I am a Sumirefag. I just don't want shitposting here.

Still happy Boruto didn't inherit his dad's shit fashion sense.

yes, way too upbeat for the current tone of episode

real talk OP was shit ED was shit episode was Shit no one cares about yagura fuck boi generic plot everywhere. Rather have filler about the classmates they are trying to force in the ED. hopefully dragon ball super saves this week

Because the first one was fitting?

sounds like a butthurt saradafag.

New OP is not very good but i'm glad it's not Kanaboon shit anymore

For the majorly slice of life school day hijinks that the beginning of the series had up until the Nue incident picked up, it actually fit pretty well

And aside from that, even if it didn't fit at all, how would that factor into how we look at the 2nd one? Good OPs can come after shitty ones, that's not unprecedented,

>Blue Hitai

Yeah its confirmed Sasuke's headband 100%

Can we just get to the edgy shit already?
I want to see bear girl get raped to death by an alien.

Much better then the first OP and ED. Also Anti-Sumirefags BTFO

Is that future Boruto?

>dragonball super
Can't wait for the new jobber transformation and superfags eating that shit up.

Waifuposting is turning you stupid, cut it out

The episode was objectively pretty weak and Yagura's filler arc is taking up a lot more space than expected.

She's also in the background, unlike Sarada.

Yes, it was pretty weak. But there's some promise to be shown in the OP and the oncoming conflict which has been alluded to.

Why do you post?

are you a nigger

Because your waifu needs a forced dicking.

No shit.

All budget blown on the first few episodes of Season 1 confirmed

Boruto showed promise of doing the unthinkable and making Kishimoto's universe kino but this is really not looking so hot

>Background

She's getting the side character treatment just like Hinata. And yet still Hinata was better written than Sakura, just like Sumire.

All I heard when seeing the new OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKSU82afy1w

Also

>Yagura being treated like a major villain of the past

Unless I'm forgetting something, wasn't he a good guy?

Of course, everyone knows Sarada is the main heroine. It doesn't matter.

>Boruto and his friends having fun
>Sarada comes in
>REEEE BORUTO REEEE
Can someone please tell me why anyone even likes Salad besides being a female Uchiha and Sasuke's daughter?

the real question is did Naruto let it be know that he was being controlled by best guy

Depends on the timeline they are going for:

Whether Yagura mandated Mist ninja killing each other after he got hypnotized by Obito or not

youtu.be/E_hLSgLBHDk
New intro ?

muh stronk independent wimman character makes being a bitch an endearing personality

Total mismatch. The only saving grace is that the anime originals are set and all that's left is waiting for the manga to show them

It's seriously fucked up if Obito controlling Yagura is being kept a secret.

Orochimaru and Salad did the fusion dance?

>being a female Uchiha and Sasuke's daughter?
That's the only reason. Sarada's personality is almost Sakura-tier.

Because she's both prissy and has a good goal

The ED and last months manga chapter pretty much confirms the classmates will at least be Genma/Hayate/Kotesu tier in terns of appearing throughout the series. I think it would be fun to release random bits of info about them like K-ON did when their background classmates got attention.

You got to realize that if it was known that someone from the leaf was in control and cause the whole blood mist thing it could justify action

>Sakura tier
That's totally uncalled for, man. Nobody deserves to be compared to a love martyr that went full retard at the worst moments

It's like your entire history of violence is based on a lie

And that means Goth Loli might get episodes soon

Hell, remember those two guys who became regulars in the filler arc when Naruto was on the boat meeting with Bee?

yea hard to say if they are treating it like a secret, or if the writers are doing a cheeky retcon

After the ED and that scene where Team Konohamaru was standing with Genin headbands together with Iwabe, Sumire etc. I think it won't take that long until we see the anime characters appear in the manga.

I mean come on. The second OP once again confirms the Konoha 12 and the teams. I can't see them being filler characters, especially now.

But the guy in the leaf was a rogue ninja

Like Orochimaru who attacked his own village

In Naruto I thought it was known that he was being manipulated even within his village during his reign.

I THOUGHT Mei also knew that, which makes me wonder why they were never like "Yagura was being manipulated by that guy we created the alliance forces to kill"

Also how old was Yagura even, even if he's short for his age it's not like he looked like a short adult, I have a hard time working out how he had a child during the time he was a Jinchuuriki and also being Genjutsu'd by Obito.

My OTP.

It's still possible he got a kid before he got genjutsu'ed, but that if he's only a couple of years older than Boruto it wouldn't make sense as the massacres were being done a decent amount of time before Naruto became a genin

Saladfags still false flagging i see

They've really been fucking up her character by turning her into a generic tsundere. Movie Salad wasn't like that at all.

I like Kagura but the Yagura stuff is a bit flimsy.

Ikemoto dropped the ball by not drawing them in during the sparring session

you got to remember that information is being filtered such as nobody being able to get information on a uchiha

So the anime keeps showing Boruto's elements but how are they going to explain him not using them in the chunin exam?

The Kote technically stores techniques already cast

And by then his mind was totally out of the game due to his daddy issues on top of the constant temptation to cheat

Even in the manga it was said that he already knew advanced techniques like purple lightening so it's weird he was cheating in the first place.

>Sumire looking to a running Boruto like that
>Namida and Wasabi looking hella cute.
>Namida's orange eyes

Can't...handle...that...cuteness!

>But holy shit. Boruto can use lightning style shuriken
Old news, read the manga

They just have to make an episode with Naruto telling Bort he's not good enough then he will cheat.

Metal's movie team mates and 80% of the other class mates also weren't shown. But three appearing confirms Sumire, Iwabe etc. to exist in the manga. Introducing them on the background would've been lame so that was more like a tease.

She was exactly like that in the movie. She pestered Boruto in that too.

>How was the new OP
Haruka Kanata was better. Boruto has literally 0 good openings/endings

Yeah but A held shit like that against the Leaf. I'm pretty sure Sharkie would do the same.

>Sumirecuck brings up nonexistant Saladchad butthurt just to stir up shit.
>Will swear he's the victim and not the one shitting up the thread next time people call him out for worshiping a glorified extra.

OP2 > OP1
ED2 > ED1 > ED3

Little Glee Monsters are so good.
First HeroAca and now Boruto.

She pestered Boruto about ditching the Chunin Exam and fucking over the rest of the team, but defended his work ethic with Sasuke and seemed genuinely disillusioned after he cheated on said Exam.

It was the same with Saladfags starting shitposting so...

>Saladfags starting shitposting
Literally

>those glowing eyes in the mist

Are his classmates all blind?

Also whats up with the Lightning Boruto used in the OP?

>Sarada called out how stupid Sasuke & Sakura's marriage is.

It's like you guys are never pleased, she's a hell of alot better than any of the females from Naruto's generation.

>Saladfags starting shitposting
Literally mention of Sarada is
>"H-Ha! sumire is still in the OP! take that!"
No on cares if Sumire is in the OP. Saradafags don't care because Sarada is still in the "won by default" category while Sumire is in "maybe possibly an option.". It's just not a battle worth fighting. Are you really so mad that sayonara purpleshit user baited you that you're going to ruin the threads before it begins in some retarded effort to prove you're the apex shitposter for sumire?

Fuck it mentality. He's constantly compared to his dad. Feels like dad doesn't give a fuck and decided to easy beat so he could be sure to grab his attention. Has to have done mental problems especially on a 12 year old.

Teen Boruto aesthetic is fcking great.

Best boy is back next week.

when is goth loli arc?

Hopefully never, her and filler prez need to go back to whatever anime that clearly isn't this one they crawled out of.

>magure hiding behind the tree spying on Sumire
Ooooh she has no reason to reject him now, it's time for the one true ship to begin.

The tech he used in the Kote were actually his that he stored in the device. They are just more powerful.

For the millionth time Boruto didnt cheat because he was weak, he cheated because he though he was weak and didint believe in himself. Him training with Rasengan(and think he failed to impress Sasuke) and the constant pressure of being Naruto's son forced him to using the device.

The 'true' Boruto(when he trains and put his mind to it) is gonna be OP as hell.

>fun fun fun! happy time adventure!!! OP
I guess Boruto isnt getting any darker anytime soon

Translator user if you're still here

>Saladfags insulting Hawawa and her ship and say she won't be in the next OP.
>She appears in both the next OP and ED.

This is truly Karma.

Actually I said she'd disappear when we go back on panal. Filler arc, filler character in the OP and ED.

Saladfags started to shitpost and tried to bring her down. Now they're doing the exact same. And after two weeks of Saladfags going insane, that's deserved.

Boruto won't be dark edgy shit until episode 50/60.

Wasabi is a good name.

Boruto's natural element is lightning, right? Even with the Vanishing Rasengan I am hoping it'll be the case.

FUCKING FEELERS, REEEe

>Boruto vs Kagura in the OP
They will change the OP animation after this arc right? or could it be Kagura goes to Konoha so we have a second arc with him?

cuties now have full names, expect development

I for one certainly don't mind. Any episode of the boys having fun and Mitsuki getting engrossed into cardgames is an episode well spent.

>Saladfags started to shitpost and tried to bring her down.
they started it here. That's all that matters. it's their fault

>that's deserved.
No it isn't, go shitpost elsewhere.

>please tell me why anyone even likes Salad besides being a female Uchiha and Sasuke's daughter?
I can't

Just a sparring, bro