About an hour until Urahara airs.
What are you expecting?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzzXyRcGFw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsvK9ZbcbIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Colorful

I want to shave their eyelashes so bad.

Aesthetics remind me of Rolling Girls, and I liked that show.

Hoping for Flipflappers/rolling girls.

The lead is Luna Haruna, right? Wonder how she'll sound like when she voice acts.

Concept art is intriguing but the animation in the PV looks very cheap. It doesn't seem like the direction will be anything interesting either. So all it's got going for it are the colours and the girls - I might as well watch Flip Flappers or Rolling Girls again.

Well damn I'm too late, ain't I?
Has anybody watched it?

Considering how dead this thread is, probably not a lot of people.

Subs aren't out yet, and there is not many reasons to watch it Live. Nothing much to discuss about as well, so it's understandable.

AOTY

Holy shit, this episode was amazing.

Subs are up on CR, so I'm just waiting for someone to rip them.

*there are not
Am SEAMonkey.

This was kinda fun. Not a fan of the visual style but the characters has a lot of energy in it.

OP song is even catchy.

Seems like a really unpredictable show with the events happening. The main trio of girls could be a fun watch although I'm not feeling much for the story yet. Rito is my favorite from this group so far.

>muh direction

Which country?

one of them

>URAHARA - 01 [720p]

So you've seen the OP singer in real life?

Hate to say it, but was absolutely disappointing.
I actually was reminded of both series while watching, but it just was nowhere near as spectacular, sure it was colorful, but animation was chunky and mediocre, and the girls themselves not memorable.

Japan isn't in SEA you dumbo

What in the flying fuck was that shit?

She's been to a few SEA countries.

I feel like I need LSD.

I feel like I just took LSD.

Seven minutes in, this feels really amateurish aside from the backgrounds.

The opening is cute so far

youtube.com/watch?v=OsvK9ZbcbIA

What a fucking drug trip.

I felt like I was watching a parody anime as a whole.

Fucking garbage, reminder that CR is funding this dog shit.

These storyboards suck.

It was okay. I honestly expected more from the key visuals but eh.

Absolutely trippy.

Other than the background art, this was pretty bad.

But CR is also funding Food Wars S3.

Will it gain Kemono Friends' level of charming that defies production values?

>First fight one-shot all enemies turning into donuts
??? Speechless.

And ANN hyped it up because muh womyn staff, like that matters. But I guess in their perspective a show by womyn must be good and if you dare criticise it you're an ally of the patriarchy or whatever

The handdrawing style is deliberate. I love it.

Don't start.

No, they didn't, they just bought the stream rights for S3.

Fuck off, noone cares.

It was alright, a little rough around the edges, animation wasn't that great, but future episodes will tell if it can be good, I see some potential.

Who's the writer here? Feels like some amateur project.

It contains a lot of those typical mistakes people tend to make when they write their first story.

You know how to use the internet, don't you?

Today's KyoAni in a nutshell.

Probably CR pushing their shit ideas, hopefully this flops hard so they lose all their money invested on this garbage.

What did I just watch, and did I like it?

>all women
no wonder it's shit

They're not part of the production committee for Food Wars? CR announced the license for that show early afaik.

I'm not starting anything. The previews didn't look noteworthy and in their articles saying why they were looking foward to it, they didn't mention any talent or anything by anyone on the staff, just the fact that the staff is mostly female. Like women make better shows or something. A turd is a turd, wether the one who shat it out is male, female or a hermaphrodite alien. I don't understand why you would look foward to a show with one of your main reasons being a mostly female staff outside of needing to drag your bullshit politics into what shows you watch

The anime writer or the original writer? The anime writer is Natsuko Takahashi.

it's called shokugeki no souma, faggot.

>oblique angle shot in anime
>suck
You're joking, right?

Go whine about it on ANN. Don't drag it here.

It delivered on what I watched it for

Its based on a webcomic which is serialized on CR.

Hey. They were the only ones hyping up the show in any way. (Besides obviously CR. But CR makes sense)

Damn it sucks, doesn't it?
I was looking forward to this I fucking love the designs, colors and the drawing style.

This is the Hand Shakers of our generation.

>I don't understand
Simple: I don't read ANN or anything else that tries to tell me what opinion I should have about something.
I only watch preview PVs and look at synopsises. Then I watch it, if I like it I continue, otherwise I drop it.

You're being a drama queen. It's only mentionining the all female staff because it's uncommon.

It's not that ugly.

Worse than Flip Floppers and that was fucking dog shit.

So is this feminist propaganda?

The style is LSD. Imagine not just a scene but a whole episode of this.

I watched a drug anime once, it was called Gankutsuou and it was actually good.

This. Why is Sup Forums so filled with ANN fags?
They act like they hate it but they wouldn't read all their articles and reviews if that was true.

>Luna Haruna
what
WHAT

What a fucking mess. I liked the art and even the character designs enough but everything else was pretty bad. I can't even hope that it'll jump the shark half way through because there's nowhere left to jump.

It reminds me a bit of Kyousogiga but without understanding what made that show good.

It was fun and cute.

Shirogumi has a credit and that was the studio that animated the CG parts in Etotama. It's full of CG isn't it?

Yup, it's her voice acting debut

> This is the Hand Shakers of our generation.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, it's bad but it's not THAT bad.

Why would you even read some normalfag site in the first place? Who gives a shit about what some random blogger, who probably has seen and know about anime way less than the average user, think which anime are good?

What went wrong?

That's pretty good.

Fuck off. In terms of stylish choices Urahara so far is more audacious than even Rolling Girls.

Rolling girls was fun though.

>this better than rolling girls in any way
So shills are here or what?

So it's made by two studios. 2D parts by EMT2 and 3D parts by Shirogumi? How much 3DCG was in episode one?

I feel like I'm not the target audience here.

Not that it's stopped me before.

This is an adaptation of a 12 year old girl's notebook.

Even better

Can't watch it for another 3 and half hours, how was it?
Is it cute? I could really use something cute right about now ;_;

With family trouble.

I think it crossed the line from cute to cutesy.

Very.

It's so cute that when combined with the drug inspired editing it made me feel physically ill. Seriously, it's unpleasantly cute.

I can't watch it anymore, It's too much.

Best girl or best girl?

It's almost TOO cute. Like headsplittingly saccharine for 24 minutes at a time.

It'd probably be better as a shorter episode format.

Oops, wrong pic.

The show literally feeds you cream donuts until you die.

Is this yuri?

I'm extremely interested in what the rest of the show is going to be like. Where the fuck are they going to go from here? I feel like it's already at maximum insanity and this is the first episode. Judging by the show so far literally anything could happen with no warning.

This shit feels way too girly.

That's the only reason I'm still watching.