>Funny and based MC
>Cute and likable girls
>Well-animated fights
>Interesting plot
>God-tier OP by one of Japan's cutest and best singers
>Beautiful ED
Why did this have to flop?

it aired a few years too late

Stop shilling this shit Funimation, it's getting old.

It was garbage after the fun first two episodes. Story was fucking retarded.

At least it sold better than Asterisk.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>best girl receives the least attention
>Re=L is fucking shit
>last arc they animated was boring forced drama

Shitty girls
Shitty MC
Shitty story

The uniforms were great, I have to give you that one.

It turned to shit quite quickly.

Losing to the Dick Machiavellianism was much better.

>anime is airing
>mango getting translated
>last update may 24

Considering the character designs, I'm surprised the show didn't have any upskirt pantyshots.

Also, what do people here think of the OP?

I hope it flops and that the VA never gets a job again

This show is everything I like about anime, and of course it flops hard and everyone hates it because "well there's a scene where a chick's boobs bounce and that's a little too much for me".

But it was bad. I'm a big KyoAni fan but even I didn't like it: it was just all over the place with writing and pacing issues.

>Attractive uniforms
this is literally the only point of yours that stands, everything else about this show was unabashedly shit

On the plus side, it probably cost about tree-fiddy ¥ to animate.

>God-tier OP by one of Japan's cutest and best singers
Kill yourself flip. The show was bad and your taste is shit.

It was such a comfy show, I can't believe it didn't sell well.

I'll never forget the tonka truck discussion.

Who did the OP? Didn't really pay attention to the show.

Busou was better.

Oh, well, never mind, then.

you call these school uniforms?

>Bad pacing
>Bad plot
>Bad characters
>LN adaption

Funny and based MC doesnt save a show from being shit, OP and ED are literally irrelevant, and the only girl likable is sensei who didn't appear at all on most of the episodes.

This was the first harem I watched where I couldn't stand any of the girls.

Why did it flop? Weren't the novels popular?

Thought those were stripper clothes and these was about a bunch of stripper children learning magic.

THIS

I WANT SEASON TWO

AND WHY DID THE LN TRANSLATORS GET SHUT DOWN?

I watched this anime after I read the LN.Story was good I couldn't stand character designs.At least I can ignore it when I read LN but when you watch anime you can't.

The MC actually having a personality for once doesn't save the show from being garbage overall. It's a shame he's stuck in such a shit story.

It's a generic show adapting a generic LN that's nothing special and it goes to shit in the 2nd half.
Of course if this is the first time you watched a show like that you won't notice any of that and that's fine.
I'm not telling you not to enjoy silly things, but watch a couple of more shows before you start posting.

Also I'm sure you did a proper analysis including merch sales, boost to the source material, streaming income etc. and didn't just yell "muh flop" based on nothing like a complete idiot.

>well there's a scene where a chick's boobs bounce and that's a little too much for me

people who complain about fanservice need to be fucking gassed. It's always the same faggot that gets triggered by tits but thinks shit like Free is okay.

It flopped because it deserved to.
You can't have a mysteriously powerful and intelligent character that is really neither.

Is this show censored? I have been meaning to watch it.

>Why did it flop? Weren't the novels popular?
Because it didn't flop. It just wasn't a big hit.

I wonder how the brain of those "95% of shows flop" works. How do they explain the fact that new shows get made each season when almost all of them are going to "fail" according to them?

Why does the OP and ED always get included in lists like this? Can't you really think of nothing else to include?

The OP and ED were strong points of Rokudenashi. The OP in particular.

>The MC actually having a personality for once
Yeah, no. He's just a 'jerk with a heart of gold' done in the most generic way. Wow, turns out this asshole wanted to be a wizard of justice. He became a killing machine for the organization. Now he's jaded and all. Bland and boring. Busou Shoujo did asshole MC much better in that season.

>average is less than 2k
>i-it's not a flop guys j-just not a big hit!!

>2155
>less than 2k
I wonder how the brain of those "95% of shows flop"-people works. How do you explain the fact that new shows get made each season when almost all of them are going to "fail" according to you?