Buyfag Thread

Hey check out these new figures i found online !

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/profile/holic
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014388-R&page=top
myfigurecollection.net/item/236217
myfigurecollection.net/item/549711
myfigurecollection.net/item/317824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard there's a good guide floating around for new people to the hobby, anyone got it?

ya its at buyfag.moe

This Miku looks so good, I'm not even a Miku-fag but I'm seriously considering this one.

You know the paint on the actual figure won't look anywhere near this good.

are you DUMB!?

Is this from a Module? If so, which song?

she's so pretty and I love her expression, I'm not a mikufag either but had the same thought

>dressed up in outfit based on those seen at the Mid-Autumn Festival in China
Not sure if it's from a module or not, only played F-2nd.

Wew.

I might pick her up, I sorta regret not buying Hanairogoromo Migu.

it's not, it's based on some artwork/the nendo

based on this artwork

Is this new? Looks like they copy pasted Android 18 body from the recent figure.

Any ideas on how I should arrange my GuPs after I'm done setting up the BT42 and Centurion? Pic related, the dedicated >DETOLF before the shipment of the Vol. 02s came yesterday.

Forgot pic.

Maybe stand it upright and stop laying it on it's side for one.

Maybe he just lives on the equator.

i can see your address

Yes.

Buy more stuff. No other option.

Anyone here /l/iterally dickbuy? I found it's hard to keep myself from spending loads of cash money if a figure tickles my pickle. So in order to fight this, I use said boner to move my mouse, go through checkout and order the figure. The rules are you can start at the figure's page on the site of your choice and go from there. I can't guide my dick with my hand but I can help myself re-solidify if I start going chub. It's difficult, it's a lot of hip movement and I've given up buying 3 figures because of it, saving me 400 Moosebucks. Only been successful with
>pic related
Took me 10 minutes, but I earned those breasts and she's now on her way. I recommend this method if you feel guilt with your lewd purchases.

I love how the OP always tries so hard. It's cute.

The whole DB gals line is so lazy and boring.

All these years and I never knew about shinra bancho and that succ was a mascot character.

It makes me want her or her daughter because I had ignored them based on that they were in a series I didnt know about, and I wanted to save money by not buying things from series I don't know about/don't like.

It helps.

kek. I will attempt this right now.

>this face

:D

Poor Nitta, I hope she'll get a decent scale in time.

>tfw user took my figure

But it also means you miss out on so much good stuff. Succ isn't even expensive, just do it.

There are some many yuri paired figs coming out. What a time to be alive!

Don't forget tiny.

riser, riser, risers

If you're feeling even more ambitious think about some backgrounds/diorama pieces for them.

selling my entire collection

free shipping for orders over $30 to us only

myfigurecollection.net/profile/holic

It's amazing how many dumb ideas like this get high quality scales, when there are thousands of top-tier girls with absolutely nothing.

The ass and legs are pretty damn great though.

there's a ton of alter jannus though

$30 for all of it.

I prefer that doll.

Pic unrelated.
But if you want an actual example, see Utawarerumono or the Magical Girl Raising Project.

sure

send $30 to [email protected]

I've never bought any figures before but I'd love to get this one

Well, if you're going to be rude, I rescind my offer.

This is tempting me

with the exception of the favorited figs, I'll make you a deal and sell you all them for $1700 and free shipping

Cute, I like dakis that aren't too lewd.

I can finally mail order my Russian waifu!

Can you ship to mars?

let me call up my boy elon

So where do you guys subscribe to find all the latest stuff? The best i got is follow twitter accounts of my favorite manufacturers.

I just come here and hope someone posts things

I just go on MFC

Yeah shes about 80 bucks, I would but I have a few 2nd markets I wanna pick up. As well as stuff coming in december. Also made a huge amazon order this month. Got them artbooks coming in. God I love amazon jp, books are the worst to ship because the rates but I get everything for 2k and the books are cheaper than basically everywhere else. On top of everything else they come so quick, for someone used to SAL it blindsides me every time.

Thoughts on this? It's not a known brand but as a Mikifag (literally my waifu), I kinda want it.

What is a good place to buy fogures? I make 7 an hour so 200 on as fig is too expensoce. Donthey sell them cheap used anywhere?

>I make 7 an hour
Is slavery still allowed where you live?

Read the guide buyfags.moe
Mandarake is pretty good for used ones.

Fate/GO is the big fad right now, that's all. Utsuwaremono don't come close when it come to popularity.

It looks suspiciously similar to this elin figure.

I just started looking at used figures. Sometimes they're pretty cheap and apparently will still be in good shape.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014388-R&page=top

Your spelling is awful. Check the guide.

I'm picturing some illiterate nigger from SA typing this.

I found someone's grail but it's item condition is at C. Would you still buy your grail if it's condition is C ranked?

C is visible damage so i would not.

Hell no.

Depending on why its classified as C Rank, sometimes its C ranked because is missing an accesory but the figure itself its Rank B. So depending of the circumstances I would say yes.

If it's the box then sure. I bought a B/C in the past, and the figure was perfect but the box was kinda moldy. Don't think I'd buy a C figure though.

Depends on the rarity of it. If it's the kind of figure that you don't expect to find again for an affordable price and the damage is repairable, I would go for it.

Which Alice figure is the better choice.
myfigurecollection.net/item/236217
or
myfigurecollection.net/item/549711

I think the bottom one is cuter.

Well, tough luck for the guy whose grail is Maki Nishikino

top one is prettier imo.

Any way to set up yahoo auction e-mail alarms/notifications? I'm looking for something and constantly miss it.

Use the RSS feature.

i dont think they show specifically why they receive that rank.

Never used RSS in my life, guess it's time to.

10 minutes or so. What are you hunting?

>found my grail
>realize i'm short of money to buy it
Oh boy, here's to hoping i won't get fucked

Facebook.

>didn't realize this was up for preorder and missed my window
>all stores have preorders closed

FUCK

Kill yourself.

post pictures of the figure when you get it. I'd like to see what they classify as "C"

Its only a nendo wait for the scale its better

Which figure is it? What she has isn't rare at all.

The second one. She looks cuter.

>7$ an hour

I make 3,5$ an hour and still buy new.

Yes they do

If i'm not wrong, i remember someone looking for this myfigurecollection.net/item/317824

I hope you die on your move.

>find my grail
>buy it
>don't know what to do now

Goddammit NY

Would you guys mind posting grails you already obtain?

not always

What is her best figure?

I was referring to C Rank items

My most precious treasure

this

pls japs, fix

good to know!

Probably because of the sale