How do we meme Zizek and Peterson to have a debate on his podcast?

How do we meme Zizek and Peterson to have a debate on his podcast?

I think even the Commies would like to see this happen.

I say we start a hashtag on twitter.

>inb4 not personal army

Lots of people have been trying to make this happen for a while. We just haven’t been organized enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/
youtube.com/watch?v=UDGlSkJb_FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping for interest.
#TeamZizek

I would watchm

Nice if good

I was thinking #ZizekPeterson could work. Also #RoganZizekPeterson, but maybe that’s too long.

commies only listen to chimpo soy house

JRE: tommy robinson when?

I say we start a hashtag on twitter.

>inb4 not personal army

#inb4notyourpersonalarmy

How about getting Cassie Jay on the show?

#RZP is another option. It’s short and simple.

#zizekpetersonjre ?

Literally who?

>literally

killl blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>mfw Zizek calls Peterson a kike and advocates people smearing feces all over their rooms

slideadelphia

when is Sup Forums actually going to read legitimate psychological or philosophical literature. Quit settling for armchair philosophers like Peterson and Zizek.

Read and watched both for a long time and here is the one sentence summary.

>Zizek
Takes an issue, "it is just like in this 'fictional movie.'"
>Peterson
Takes an issue, "it is just like in this obvious archetype."

Sure, if you are knew i understand liking them or being in awe of them. But graduate yourself and start reading actual philosphers and psychologists. Not basic tier ones.

I’d say the majority of Rogan’s audience is right leaning Libertarian. The second biggest demographic of his is Bernie supporers and run of the mill Conservatives. He’s got a few Commies and “Alt-Right” (I say this for lack of a better term) who listen though too.

I know the Youtube comment section isn’t the best representation of an audience. But this is the vibe I get when reading most of the comments.

That’s good, I like that too.

Actually let’s go with that. Who agrees?

How do we get Spielberg and Peterson to debate?

Why would Peterson debate Spielberg?

Ask the CIA directly.
Nevermind they already heard us.
Let's see what they do with their child raping puppet's podcast next.

Been waiting forever for these two to debate. I’m in.

Well the winner gets to keep Rosebud of course.

>Zizek
How young are you kids?
Learn to spot an empty barrel early.

We could also get Internet blood sports to help get the hashtag going. They love this kind of stuff. And this debate would be on a whole new level for them.

Sounds good, capitalize though.

#ZizekPetersonJRE

I love it. Can’t wait to see Commies get BTFO!

Zizek would fucking SLAUGHTER Peterson.
It wouldn't even be a contest.

This

Yeah but what about Spielberg VS Peterson?

See, I completely disagree, but that’s why this debate would be good. Lots of people think Peterson would destroy Zizek and vice versa. I know some think that Peterson just shouts out memes all the time, but he’s very good at debating.

I’ll post the link to this thread in their most recent thread

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with Zizek more than I do Peterson and I like Peterson more but Zizek is just simply more intelligent and well-read. Peterson is a college teacher who is new to this whole public figure thing, while Zizek even ran for president back in the day. I don't know, maybe Zizek will fuck up with his weirdness and broken english. It would be very interesting to see, for sure.

thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/
>I was surprised to learn that Peterson is challenging me to a debate, in response to a tweet operating under my name. If he really wants to, I am ready to do it during my next visit to New York next October.

>Zizek and Peterson to have a debate

Two lefties fighting? Wow, powerful. Maybe they can agree on a quota of cock for you to suck on.

What was the last big debate between "intellectuals"?

Peterson was scared of Faith Goldy. He won't go near Zizek.

Wtf? That’s a ways away. If it’s the best we got I say take it. But I think if we can push this hashtag hard enough we can get it to happen way sooner.

>Peterson is extremely Anti-Communist
>Zizek is an actual full blown Commie

Hurrrr, it’s like the same thing.

DO IT
O

I
T

How was he scared of Faith Goldy? I know he had disagreements with her, but definitely wouldn’t say he was scared.

>look at flag

Opinion discarded

WHEN CAN WE GET BAILEY JAY AND CHIP ON THERE

Swedbro is right.

Still not convinced about JP.

I support this.

i can see petersonian getting outgunned by tourettes marxist desu.
the real chat i want is jewterson and jared taylor.

#rippeterson

you don't since zizek is a huge faggot vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=UDGlSkJb_FM

Who is Zizek and why should I care?