>"my treasure"
I'll never get this out of my head. That VA deserve a price

gives her a smooch

Sleep tight mitters

Those stuffed animals didn't deserve this

F

Best blowjobs in the abyss.

The nanachi/mitty part hit me kinda hard

i didn't mind too much while watching but is one of those things that stays in your mind a few days after finishing the show

>When Nanachi loses her cool and runs to hug Mitty.

>her

>mfw the show apparently did reasonably well so there's a good chance we'll get Bonedaddy in S2

>faggot

I still get tears in my eyes thinking about this scene.

Be strong!

not planning on watching this, whyd he do it?

Well you'll have to watch it and find out

One of the best shows and manga running right now

watch it

Weird innit

too bad bonedrewd is boring as shit

It raped the mc so they had to put it down like when a dog bites someone

Scene should have went like this

>Uses Incinerator
>Heh, nothing personal kid...
>Slaps Nanachi to help her regain her composure

They needed to sacrifice her to the abyss so the curse wouldn't affect them as they went down.

Meatblob talked shit about his waifu and he went postal.

>personal
you had one job, user

For a second I thought that was Reg penis.

It fucked his wife

>shoots mitty
>rapes nanachi

eyeballed his gurl

im sure both would make her cry

Another day on the Abyss for the shotabot

>Mitty will rematerialize deep in the abyss and make comeback later

Mark my words.

I read chapter 42 too.

will her breasts have grown?

Tried to steal his bitch

wouldnt be her first time. To think I had high hopes she was an eternal virgin after changing

How hard did you cry bitch tears Sup Forums?

Just a little bit. Like, only a few tears actually came out of my eyes.

Sup Forums here, I didn't cry. I was too happy for mitty finally getting out of her misery to cry

I shed a couple of tears when Nanachi stopped Reg from shooting to say her final goodbye.

>Mitty
>dead

was too busy fappin to emotionally broken bun. look at how she hardly puts up a fight

That's not mitty
My heart can't handle more suffering

I was prepared for mitty but then they pull an anime original scene and fucked me in the ass leaving me in tears

That's Mitty's ear. Sorry

How does a loli turn into this thing, exactly?

Love

It's the abyss I ain't gotta explain shit

Scientific achievement

evil must be destroyed

She was warned about the old blood but didn't listen.

didnt your mom ever tell you what would happen if you masturbated too much?

nanazi wanted to enforce her euthenasia program, but nothing but Greg's GBE could kill it.

Started reading the manga, visuals on this one are just outstanding.

So you visit the cemetery around halloween and you see a well maintained grave decorated with plushies, fresh flowers, and candles. You realise that his is the grave of a child and you know that somewhere there's a mother and a father who miss him or her greatly to the extent where they're still not ready to truly ready to let go, that a part of them still have not come to terms with the loss.

Goodbye, Mitty

is it posible to use mitty as an eternal cartridge?

It turns out the blob was the mother of the little blond girl and he did not her to see this. So he killed her that the blond girl can still think her mother waits at the bottom of the abyss.

Some people will tell you that Bonedad is a villian that did this do her but he is the real hero of the show.

She promised her soul to Mitty, and I think the way cartridges work is you have to love the person who puts you in it. Mitty hated Bonedrewd so nah.

Mitty isn't affected by the curse anymore, right? Thought the point of the cartridges was that they were still "human."

Bondrewd can't cartridge himself because he's no longer human too

Would you rather be incinerated or live your life as a blob?

That blob got to feel up Rikos Rikos

but the bodies he inhabits are

you can't protect yourself from the curse of the abyss by going up ahead of yourself, duh

It spilled the last glass of chocolate milk in the entire abyss

the dangers of marijuana

overdosed on government-issued vaccines

which are nonexistent so far

I read the entire manga in one sitting. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but I think that's because I'm used to horrific heart pain and have already read through Elfen Lied years ago.

Enough to give a robot a boner.

>Elfen Lied
Please don't compare that edgy garbage to this masterpiece ever again.

Where did I compare? I liked the manga. It was also pretty hard hitting, aside from whatever bad cheesecake there was at the beginning. MiA also has that hard hit, but between the literally Etrian Odyssey and being used to it I didn't shed a tear. I liked not knowing anything about it beforehand aside from "EO as fuck and horrible things happen".

Screw Bondrwed, that fucking village is 100000 times scarier than he ever was. Ever since they introduced it I have been nervous as fuck waiting for the inevitable moment when everything goes to shit and those crazy Narehate try to turn them all into "value".
My guess is that Nanachi will try to steal Mitty and that will trigger the entire village.

They exist!

Why is there so much underage nudity? I would normally be okay with it and fap to Prushka's titties but I want to reccomend the manga to other people and I can't because they will think I'm a fucking pedo.

If your friends don't like Prushka's Prushkas then they're no friends of mine.

Sometimes nudity isn't sexual, your backwards American sensibilities makes it so.

>sad flashback
>get a boner
Welp

Will Nanachi make furry socially acceptable on Sup Forums?

I know that not all nudity is sexual. If we only got nude lolis I wouldn't mind so much but the author put shit like the hanging naked punishment or the scene that focuses entirely on Reg getting a boner after watching Riko's naked body that do feel pretty sexual and really don't add much to the plot except more jokes about Reg's penis.

Just watch it, is probably the best anime adaptation of the year.

MITTIE'S MEATY TITTIES

the back of her head has mitty's ears.

So how deep is Nanachi's Stockholm Syndrome?
Bonedaddy ruined her life, killed a lot of children and turned her best friend into a blob but all it takes is one bullshit speech from him about how proud of her he is to make her pretty much forgive him.

Few droplets, been a few years since I last did that so must have really been in this show

If you ever end up meeting a perma-orphan, you'll get it. They tend to be very clingy.

how did she forgive him?

Tell your story, user.

Her reaction after that speech wasn't "fuck you, you fucking loli murdered" bur rather "good old bonedaddy, can't get mad at you".
Not to mention that she was pretty chill with allowing him to live on and watch their adventure through her eyes (she even fucking apologizes to him when she makes him look at Riko pooping) even though the guy never showed any sort of regret over all the shit that he did (he was so fucking insane that he didn't even think he did anything wrong in the first place) and the only reason he said he would stop murdering lolis and become a voyeur by highjacking Nanachi's vision to see her adventure was because they blew up his lab so he couldn't continue with his experiments even if he wanted to.
Overall, I felt Nanachi had a pretty tame reaction when it came a dude that she should hate with all her might. Even before that speech she is never as mad as you would expect someone to be.

>Her reaction after that speech wasn't "fuck you, you fucking loli murdered" bur rather "good old bonedaddy, can't get mad at you".
speedreaders

Why would Bondroid sacrifice a perfectly good Praying Hand for a single cartridge when the are countless orphans out there?

Watch the scene where he gives his speech after he is defeated again. She is not even mad at the dude, she just looks at him with a mix of sadness and endearment.
And (again) a bit later she even apologizes to him when she sees Riko poop because she is not showing him what he wanted to see, implying that he cares what the psycho who ruined her life thinks about her adventure.

If Nanachi was never mutated, she would have never been able to save Riko. And although unintentional, her burden satisfied Bonedaddy enough to stop his twisted ambition. Academic discussion on morality aside, her suffering was ultimately fortuitous.

Not him, but I won't watch it. I have depression.

Yeah but I expected that even someone like Nanachi would be less logical and more emotional.
Most people wouldn't give two fucks about the logical side of what she went through and would just want to murder the fucking dude, specially when he NEVER even acknowledges that all the shit he did was fucked up in the slightest.

Thank you for the blog post, where can I subscribe?

mitty and her cute bunny blob!