So if I can own an AR-15 legally, why can't I own a military tank or a nuke? The Second Amendment isn't limited, right?...

So if I can own an AR-15 legally, why can't I own a military tank or a nuke? The Second Amendment isn't limited, right???

Other urls found in this thread:

mortarinvestments.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=GP94gIX1QLs&t=275s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can legally own both of those things

You made this same thread yesterday, fuck off nigger.

We had this thread yesterday

You can own both of those things if you have enough money.

I'm pretty sure you can own a tank... they typically cost a few 10-100k though, so good luck buying it. This of course is assuming you want an older model for collecting purposes. If you want a new one, then you are looking at spending a few million (6.5-9 million USD). Actually finding someone who will sell it to you is a little tricky, but can be done. If it is older, then there quite a few collectors who may be willing to part for the right price. Also, if you don't mind it not being a fully operational the UN and NATO occasionally sell off older models. There are also specialty "military" shops which sell them as collectors items and investments. So, it is actually possible to buy and own a tank legally in the US. The restriction is really just your budget.
As for the nuke, I don't know where you would buy it, but hypothetically they cost $100-300 billion per nuclear weapon, based on who's estimate you go off of and what you are looking for. That said you can't own a "weapon of mass destruction" in the US and as nukes generally aren't considered collector's items, you are probably going to have a hard time obtaining it. However, if you wanted a deactivated or empty one there are probably specialty shops that would be willing and able to sell what would essentially be just the casing to you.

Because nukes and tanks aren't considered arms?

You can even own tanks in a lot of places, provided they've been stripped of their weapons.

Just for reference:
mortarinvestments.eu/

A while back there was an M60 Patton with NFA registered main gun for sale.

youtube.com/watch?v=GP94gIX1QLs&t=275s

No-one needs to own a tank, they are designed solely to kill people. And that's no good.

>why can't I own a military tank

Because you're unemployed and unemployable and couldn't even afford the gas for one much less the actual sticker price.

I need one, just in case you import those baby stealing dingos.

The Bill of Rights says you can.

you can own a tank. you can own a cannon. you can own a flamethrower. you can own a gatling gun. you can own pretty much anything our military has if you're willing to jump through the hoops to acquire

Here in the UK I've seen old Chieftain tanks being sold commercially, something to the tune of £50,000 if I'm not mistaken.

Hi Rick

A killdozer would run you half the cost

It's a bot you fucking faglords.

don't forget to sage

The second amendment is about defense what would you need a nuke to defend yourself that a gun wouldn't solve

You could buy a tank if you wanted. However, you are too poor to do so. You can't buy a nuke because there is no where for you to put it and it's misuse could result in WW3.

It's America, you can own both. Don't be surprised when the group of nuke owners drone you tho. They like they're closed group to be ruling class only.

Jesus fuck, who is paying you to repost the exact same question day after day?

would i need to register my recreational nuke with the ATF as a destructive device?