Loli Math

OK guys, bear with me here. So in Prisma, Illya is in grade 5, right? Totally illegal. Kuro is the same age, so again, illegal. However, what if you take both at the same time? Since they're kind of the same person, you can add the ages together. Now, you have 2 lolis, with a combined age of ~20, and its totally legal. You're still a degenerate, but no longer a criminal.

Thoughts?

Illya is 18 in body. Her body ages slowly due to being half homunculus. In Prisma Illya her memories were sealed so mentally she is younger.

What if I just want to watch them fuck? Is that legal?

I will call the judge stupid if he doesn't agree to this reasoning.

Only if you get caught with recordings

No, It's still not legal.

Its okay, i'm a little girl myself.

>legal
What's the fun in that?

Why do Prisma Illya and FS/N Illya have different ages? Shouldn't she still be 18 because plot?

Loli shitters need to be hanged like the scum they are.

No. Shirou has lived with them for a while and hasn't noticed anything odd, and Illya seems to have been with her friends for a while.
Unless somethimg changes, we can assume that Prisma Illya ages normally.

But I want Miyu too!

>legal Illya
Nah, it's better when they are young. But Fate Illya is nice as well.

Miyu and Illya are for encouragement, hugs, and giving them new sex toys to try on each other. Kuro is for locking in a cage and bapping.

I'd prefer just to go balls deep animal sex on all of them, until two decide who they love and get together to be a cute loli yuri couple, while I keep fucking the one left.

Did someone say loli math?

is that even a challenge?

Solve it then.

>tfw brainlet

Impossible

You must've cheated

No Illya was just born later in Prisma, she's born around the time of the fate zero events.

No, gotta use the properties of angles, bubby.

>50 degress
>when angle looks like greater than 90

What

its a mystery angle

This is not visually accurate at all.

Because all the interior angles of a triangle must add up to 180 degrees.

It is math so it must be true.