HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

delreyhotel.com/nightlife.php?ids=4
politico.com/2014-election/results/texas
nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

even with the ghost in the shell guy the dems couldn't win

should've just called ted cruz a pedo, it's the only way they win at this point

Thats like being surprised california is blue.

We've got ice on speed dial and I'll dial them if I even catch a wiff of illegals out voting. Trump's ready to hand out some felony charges not just deportation

Liberals were claiming texas was gonna go blue and democrat registration went up 119% or something

Uh oh. Conservatives are motivated

This was a primary. They were voting for who should run in the general election. All of this 'news' about Texas was bullshit fantasy.

rare flaggot

Conservatives are motivated, and Pablo's scared to go out the door.

NAURU?
WTF

It is done to get voters to the ballot box. I would wager that if CA had closed primaries like texas a republican could win.

RARE!!!!!!!!!!

Beat me to it.

Micronesia, 1000 miles off papua new guineapig

Texas has open primaries my good man. They stamp your voter registration after you vote in a particular party's primary, not before.

>Nauru
Buy your niece a car

>Democratic primary turnout up over 100%
>still over a third lower than Republican turnout

BUT MUH BLUE TEXAS!

>got all excited
>turns out i already have this flag
>mfw

Really? I totally thought they were closed. I think that it is fair.

No, in Texas you register to vote, but not party. If you choose to vote in a primary you ask for one ballot or the other, then they stamp your card. You can change it up every year.

Yes but the point was the numbers, turnout for democrats is only 400k right now, which compared to 1.1m is a huge loss.

In some districts democrats were only getting 2-4 votes in total while republicans were getting a couple hundred. it's a good indicator of who is going to vote for what and in how big of numbers

I know that, I think OP was spot on. Sorry, lost my train of thought with this one, I'm in a few other threads right now.

Texas is slowly turning blue though.

Old white people are dying
The young brown college educated wave is coming for you racist white texans

You are the past, we are the future.
This is our country now.

Aprender español gringo.

FUCK OFF YOU ORANGE NINJA FAGGOT

Great, Civil war can't come soon enough

Any totals for local election?

>beto o’rourke
how drunk did his Irish Dad have to get before he could bang some Latina?

We will win, not you.
The Government is with us.
Educated whites are with us.
No one likes white nationalists or conservatives. Get used to a brown country, the sooner the better.

Gtfo DACA shit, back to Mexico with you Pancho

In the future they wont believe how much money we wasted on totally ineffective advertising and consensus leading

delreyhotel.com/nightlife.php?ids=4
Pretty drunk based on my research in Central America.

They've been saying it for close to 10 years at least. I lived in Texas from 2009 to 2013 and even back then they were always thinking it would go blue.

shit on one hand wish on another let's see which fills up first scared little beaner

R A R E
R
A
R
E

I was born here, I am american and you can't deport me. My parents and illegal relatives will survive the Trump administration. Once he loses, we're all getting legalized by the Dem president who is coming. We hate you racists for trying to deport us from our land.

>Brown
>educated

In 2014 Texas midterm primaries 505k Democrats voted vs. 918k Republicans.
In 2018 Texas midterm primaries, 835k Democrats have voted after 68% precincts have reported vs. 1,350k Republicans after 72% precincts have reported.
Democrats have increased voter base by 165% since 2014 (comparing 100% precincts to 68%), Republicans have increased voter base by 147% since 2014 (comparing 100% precincts to 72%).
Conclusion: Democratic primary voter growth has beat Republican voter growth by 18% as of current count of precinct (keep in mind 4% more Republican precincts have reported). That is a significant catch up. Nevertheless, Beto obviously stands a snowballs chance in hell agains Cruz, and it's not necessarily true that the pattern we've seen from 2014 to 2018 will continue if Trump isn't in office to energize them.
Kkthxbai.

Source (2014):politico.com/2014-election/results/texas
(2018) nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election

>Get used to a brown country, the sooner the better.

Ending up like Mexico isn't great.

Good, let the hate flow through you shit skin. The more bitter you are the better Taco

If you aren't white, you aren't American. Period.

Dems are only down 5% in total votes in the governors race with 99% voting in. this is honestly terrifying

>165%
>147%

Not that much of a difference and they're not even fully counted.

All my latino friends are going to college now. We're all getting jobs. Less white people in business and government, we grow stronger you lose your place at the top. Latinos work together, we have strong culture and work ethic. Whites deserve to lose just accept the future and learn spanish, thats my recommendation for you gringo. Also accept your women are ours too

I'm disturbed it's even *that* high.

*INHALES DEEPLY*

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MUH BLUE WAVE, AMIRITE LIBERALS?

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE FLASHBACKS TO 2016 ELECTION THIS NOVEMBER

Better to just kill you then spic

>learn spanish

A European language? Can't you rape babies make your own language?

>Aprender español gringo
it's
> aprende español, gringo
or
> aprended español, gringos
fucking idiot, if you're gonna troll, do it right
you must be /leftypol/ bottom of the barrel

LMAO our women rather fuck them nigger gorillas then be seen with you diarrhea skin, once again be bitter beaner. You and your drunken shit eating family will be getting deported soon

That looks a lot more than 5%

did you the LARPing today son?

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

This

He's a typical bracero Spanish speaker, they don't
the basic of grammar.

This too

Oh look, Hernandez winning all the border counties. Really activates the almonds.

*don't know the basics

Am I looking at these border counties right?

2000~ Dem votes to SIXTEEN Repub votes in Dimmit? What the fuck?

>not using the tú command
do you speakee espanish?

I agree that it's problematic to make absolute statements until all the votes have been counted, but this far in the patterns that have been established will in all likelihood hold as the sample size is so extremely large. That is unless there are observational errors such as for example rural precincts being slower to report votes than urban precincts and thus creating a short-term anomaly in numbers. This might be a thing, but I would imagine it'd actually be the opposite away around and that Democrats would be on the 'unfairly counted' side at this point, but I don't have any data to back that claim up.
However, I disagree on 165% vs 147% not being a big difference. Over just one election period difference there's a shift of more than one standard deviation in growth between the two parties. That should set off some alarm bells.
Regardless, the data is the data, feel free to draw your own conclusions, my opinions are as worthless as everybody else's currently

holy shit that flag is worth a lot of (You)s

i thought Nauru was a kind of antelope

Bet the flag hiding under the Donkey is German.

/thread

>if Trump isn't in office to energize them
thats quite an editorialized assumption there
typically the out of power party does better in the midterms regardless
theres nothing special about trump in this case (although I've no doubt Politico and NYT writers would like to sell that line to their readers)

>Dems are only down 5% in total votes in the governors race with 99% voting in. this is honestly terrifying

Relax, Texas had Dem governors as recently as 1995. But the white man eventually figured out who was actually on his side. And this is a process that will continue as the loudmouthed wetbacks and niggers get angrier and scarier every year, and the shrieking blue-haired trigglypuffs put the icing on the cake. White people in the Deep South vote 80 or 85% Republican now, and soon it will be like that in Texas and all over the country except on the coasts.

Hahahahhaha

niggers

Do not care about european grammar, learned it naturally not from books, would speak aztec if it was a living language. If its poor according to nazi larp standards, then good.

no see flag

well I go, fun to see pol cry, feels good seeing your side winning more every year, something you will never feel

you realize mexican families are fucking 1950s build. women stay home raise the kids. men run the household. women best know how to make a sandwich. i knew a mexican girl, she refused to date mexican men because of this. she didn't like me because i told her she belongs at home.. she tried the liberal pill.. but no one was going to support her.. so she she still out there.. looking.. most her family hates niggers.. she dated some half n half dudes.. but still didn't like them.

nobody likes niggers. especially spics

See... this is how you know Rush Limburger is a fucking double agent:
>ahhh am sharr thart Donald Tramp wilsh loods dah confunxional makorjity...

Because enough people are brainwashed.

Yeah. Good luck with that AI Bot Manager

>>Aprender español gringo
>it's
>> aprende español, gringo
>or
>> aprended español, gringos
>fucking idiot, if you're gonna troll, do it right
>you must be /leftypol/ bottom of the barrel

Pochos who can only speak ditchbank Spanish actually vote 40% or so Republican, depending on the year. When Trump moves on, they'll come back home. Texas will be red for the rest of my life.

would anyone really be surprised if he were? there is a super creepy vibe about him.

>nobody likes niggers. especially spics

They're afraid they would have kids who are too lazy to steal...

Can I stay at your house tonight?

There's no source in this images

Checked.

are you on vacation user?

>our land
>had to move here
Fuck off Pedro and go ruin another country

dude there are lots POCs like myself that voted Trump... Reps need to do a better job getting those votes in the coming years. other wise Dems will fucking really ruin things

>that flag
Eh hehe

Every been to San Antonio? 95% your future Jefes Azteca

>strong work ethic
Not the educated ones
Not most of the 2nd generation poor ones
>strong culture
Not the educated ones
Not the 2nd generation poor ones

See a trend there? GTFO with your beaner kangs.

lel imagine being on vacation in the South Pacific and still shitposting get a fuckin life user Jesus Christ

your grammar is terrible, both in English and Spanish
I predict a prompt ICE visit, user
have you settled your affairs?

Yeah, San Antonio is a shithole and the future of this state. I'm just hoping for two more decades of GOP so I can retire and all of you fucks have to deal with the repercussions.

LMAO

phone posters abound.

>young brown college educated wave
One phrase, many oxymorons.

your flag will make a fine addition to my collection

the liberal disdain for the rules that allow us to communicate is beyond ironical
and the immigrants that, having the free opportunity to be proficient in, at least, two languages, are barely capable of using either, deserve absolute scorn

There’s some truth to what you say about Mexicans. Mexican’s who immigrated legally to the US have no love for illegal nigger Mexicans.

>republican controlled house
>republican controlled senate
>republican controlled presidency
>mass deportations
>repealed core of ocommiecare
>whites still control a vast, vast majority of wealth and power
No winning over here you illogical spic larper.

For the last two days, all I have seen is bs about Democrat early voting increasing more than 100%. MUH BLUH WAVE!!!

> Maybe all that Soros money is brainwashing people in Texas to vote Dem?

Now the totals are 924,898 votes in the Democrat primary and 1,436,617 votes in the Republican primary, and still counting.

RED TSUNAMI INCOMING is more like it.

We had closed primaries several years ago and now we are switching back.

Stop being such a flag whore

They only mention the Democrat increase.
Though I can see Republicans losing seats because so many are retiring.

San Antonio isn’t a shithole well parts of it are but 50%+ of it that’s for over a million people it’s pretty good

>Do not care about european grammar, learned it naturally not from books, would speak aztec if it was a living language. If its poor according to nazi larp standards, then good.
'College educated young brown people' everyone.