If you're Mediterranean and you fight for the White race, you're a literal cuckold...

If you're Mediterranean and you fight for the White race, you're a literal cuckold. Nords will always see you as a second class non-white European, polluted by Moorish, Arab or Turk blood.

Fuck off meme flag, the mutt horde will gobble your pathetic continent

Shut up, we need the numbers. This kind of honesty is why the Jews always win.

aye, the cradle of white civilization should look up to the sea niggers

We meds arevthe dominant ones who accept the nords to be civilized as one of our own against the afro asiatic evil tho just as Romans did with germans and gauls.

Hitler was a Southern European tribesmen just as all modern Germans and the NSDAP party members.

that's why I am a med supremacist.

The NSDAP order was crafted by Southern Europeans in everything it accomplished and stood for, Rome had free bread, water and entertainment for the masses.

Shill

Fuck off Jew

>ITT memefags larp and DC
all fields

>muh D&C
fuck off kike shill europe is not a monolith.

>thinks i care what a bunch of barbarians living in huts think of me
wew

based

I do try, my monkey-like friend

I have planted a seed into every white mutt i meet. cuckold my cock.

sincerely.
-An ARAB.

>implying they have a choice

Nords literally the Abos of Europe.

If anything, it's the opposite.
Nords have literally never done anything for Europe, only tried to destroy it. Fucking leeches.

Aren’t nords the reason for all the fucking world problems like
> We are all equal
> migrants welcome
> diversity is our strength
> all I see is white woman fighting for the downfall of modern society to let in the rape hordes of Africa and the Middle East.

You fucking nords will get your soon enough. Pay for your fucking crimes of destroying the world for a third time.

Thanks for letting me know jew kun

WE WUZ ROMANZ

we were Romans, yes.

>Aksum
>Nubia
>sub-saharan

kys jew

It's better if we are white, otherwise you really don't look good.

>obtain power for a few hundred years
>proceed to develop retarded ideologies to ensure they lose said power

Kek, the anglosphere is suicidal

its not like its cold there or anything

If they were leeches they would have gladly joined you instead they fought tooth and nail for centuries trying to get YOU LEECHES to fuck off.

sage and move on, boys.
this is some shitty D&C bs

>Nords will always see you as a second class non-white European, polluted by Moorish, Arab or Turk blood.
Yeah so?

Still better than living in a Semitic-Chink-Commie nightmare slave world until the planet of the apes take over.

All Europeans are my own tho.

Gow can someone be so historically illiterate? No, really, does holocaust class make up half of the american history curriculum or something?

Nice divide and conquer Schlomo. Show us your real flag.

White folkes are not from Europe. it was under a glacier when whites sailed the Atlantic.

He's right, though. Wh*Toids need to be taught a lesson.

faggot don't try to blame the fall of western society to the nords. They are helping towards it's collapse but the one who's guilty of this is America

>1 post by this memeflag

nah they were in the middle east and north african temperate grasslands at the time

Oh boy. The shills are out in full force today aren't they

>Inferior nordic scum seeing others as second class.
As if the barbaric germanians have ever accomplished anything but periodically destroying Europe.

I don't fight for Nords, I fight because I don't want to be surrounded by niggers and spics and live in a third world dystopia.

That's exactly why I joined the muslims, famalam.

MUTT POWER

Mongols in the north? What is this crap?

That we wuz