Reddit Cringe Thread 2

Reddit fags unironically believe Trump is a Russian spy and that the right can't meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJZDkCb5Up4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some Antifa cringe youtube.com/watch?v=kJZDkCb5Up4

dude its 100% true
every fking russian celebrate when trump won elections.

Everyone is organizing @itshappening we’re going to start conducting reddit raids within hours fucking spread this website

Kcjdjeberh

→ #

>Russians not wanting war with America makes Trump a spy

Hillary was talking about building MORE missile bases and pointing them all at you before even the nominations were done faggot.

don't care.
>it's all Kike monopoly money anyway

Shhh, we know. We're all secretly rooting for a Russian takeover. Seeing as we're supposed to be enemies or something, we have to pretend to hate you. Otherwise people might suspect that we're working towards a great future where the USA and Russia are friendly and working together. That would be terrible.

dude for some economic reasons best way to have some ENEMY
so its very good when Russia and USA have eachother
but best way when head of ur enemy is urs

I'd expect this behavior from a bank teller. They are usually college students, women or niggers who are luck to make $12 an hour. Bank teller is not a career to be proud of.

competition is good.

Lmao I am going to do this to a bunch of dollar bills now.

I honestly think the reddit voting system has reduced the conservative voting numbers.

FUCK I knew I should have saved it. Some fucking mad man here got a custom ink stamp that said "It's ok to be white" in small blue letters. He was stamping all his cash with it and thus was putting into circulation 1's and 5's and 20's with that simple innocent message. Triggering the shit out of leftists and irate race baiters that will say it is not ok to be white in a round about way.

this

where can i find this video?

Lel I gotta get one of those stamps now

nah we gotta team up against the chinks then ethnically cleanse the Southern Hemisphere together boo

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Yeah boi, frame that shit and save it!

I have no idea was goin on in this video

yeah dude

March being "National Stop Blaming White People Month" is genius too.

I mean, whoever posted that is technically correct - any bill that has been written or otherwise defaced is supposed to be removed from circulation

>every fking russian celebrate when trump won elections.

Good, there is no need for us to be antagonistic. I think Putin should re-conquer Constantinople, drive all the Turkroaches back to central Asia, and crown himself Tsar.