New Homeland season

Has anyone seen the Homeland season?

What are your thoughts?

I find it funny because they're implying that Alex Jones is a jewish shill and meme magic on Sup Forums was fake and created by people who are paid to spread memes/propaganda against Hillary

Better without the hijab

why do you watch their garbage, user?

>meme magic on Sup Forums was fake and created by people who are paid to spread memes/propaganda against Hillary
I've seen the first 3 episodes, didn't notice anything about that.

spoiler alert:

later on in the season the alex jones character is involved in a conspiracy to spread rumours about the female president elect on social media including Sup Forums

dk, are you a Fed?

Hi user.
I'm not a Fed. I am a concerned citizen. Better click on my image, it contains important information that you are looking for, and totally is not a trap. Would a Fed lie to you? Not that I'm a Fed, of course. I'm not a Fed. I'm concerned Citizen.

Sorry for the new ID, but I'm in a car atm
I'm a felon, they don't hire felons, or maybe they do. I dk
In prison you'd get raped for watching crap like homeland.

>Alex Jones is a jewish shill
>meme magic on Sup Forums was fake
There are people here that believe the opposite. This saddens me.

Do you have the whole season? Where can I find it?

No I stopped watching once whitey was made the bad guy. Boring and too unrealistic.

>Expecting this to feed your children
Wypepo BTFO

>THICC posting is mainstream now

that was the previous season

Are you a Fed?

>Alex Jones tries to save the frogs
>Frog God comes to save us
PURE COINCIDENCE GOY

>2018
>being a titlet

No, Just a Concerned citizen.

Oh shit. You are correct. I was confused by Australian netflix releasing Season 6 few days ago. Didn't realize Season 7 exists

Show boobs or F off

First two seasons were good. Stopped watching later.

this season the alex jones analogue goes innawoods and there appears to be a waco style standoff happening but i have not caught the most recent episode
it is actually a big improvement over the last few seasons but that's not saying a lot
eztv still up and running and up to date

>there appears to be a waco style standoff happening
It's over. The government moved in and killed almost all of them. Alex Jones lives by hiding in basement. He could have prevented it by telling the rednecks that the news about the son's death was fake, but he chose not to -- it implies he wanted a massacre.

Spoiler alert.

`> Fucking kek

nice

>implying that Alex Jones is a jewish shill
Is this what you mean by implying?

>OP and first reply have the same post number
>next post's number is 16 million lower
>multiple posts have the same post number

Holy shit that is literally what happened to me. They fear Sup Forums because this information would NEVER come to light otherwise.

I have a feeling people are waking up fast.

As much as they try to immitate Sup Forums, this scene made me angry to simply watch.
It's like they went and made the scene after bumming around Sup Forums for a day and then went to reddit for their formatting and shitposting material.
Looks nothing like Sup Forums while trying to make it look like this mockery is us.

Why is it so hard to believe Sup Forums has been corrupted and paid for as a right wing idea hub? The left bought all other social media, the right isn't going to sit on their hands and do nothing

Your narrative falls apart, when you realize that the left has infiltrated its way into institutional power. What agency do you suspect "corrupted" or "paid" for Sup Forums?

uhh not user, but trump's PR department maybe ?

have a (you)

So you think that, since 2015, Trump has been pumping money into Sup Forums shills?

/ptg/

Do you think Trump even knew that Sup Forums existed in 2015?

well, not necessarily an extraordinary amount of shills but at least during the campaign, since Sup Forums was already favorable to trump, but I guess they had to put at least a couple of people there (i'm thinking of the guy doing the trump generals, for example)

Pizzagate (while i doubt this) was also a smear campaign that could've been directed by shills, and so is the whole Q (which i am certain of, for several reasons) meme.

>Homeland is an edge-of-your-seat sensation. CIA officer Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes)
That's not the same Claire Danes from Romeo + Juliet is it?
What the fuck happened to her? She was so qt back then

That was good television you giant flaming homo

well that was like 20 years ago

It's not a real scene, right ?

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

Yeah. It is. Watch the episode

no

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

sup JIDF

Still. She's 37

Why are you in 5 different threads posting stuff like this

Fuckin Indian scam artist, back to the sewage river with you

That's hilarious and coincidental because I was reading an archived post about how this guy claimed he did work for the CIA and how movies and Hollywood are literally programming us along the lines of our brains can't tell distinguish between fantasy and reality from what we see visually in a subconscious manner. He was probably larping but at the same time it definitely has some salt to it. Idk Funny enough I rarely watch movies any more, they just don't do it for me. After diving into the rabbit hole on the internet a couple years ago, turns out reality is better than entertainment.