How do we get whites to stop listening to rap...

How do we get whites to stop listening to rap? Every time a white listens to negro music and their eyes glaze over a Jew cackles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpT-FW_G8-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a nigger hating, jew despising, white guy who listens to rap.

>Im a good goy**

>I’m a good Jewish pawn

only rap music i listen to is Mr. Bond (Moonman if he's considered rap music)

I mean, I have pretty open standards when it comes to music. There's certainly rap that I hate, but there's a small amount that I do like. In addition, it's not as if rap makes up the majority of what I listen to.

ESKETIT

XANAX IS TOTALLY COOL

RAP ISNT DEAD

NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

How do we make white ppl evolve past country. The world may never know

The reason why rap is so popular is because modern rock music is shit. It's all faggot emo shit. Make good rock music and whites will go back to listening to that.

You force them to enter the aural baptismal that is Baroque music. The instant they hear the resonating contrapuntal strains, intricate and interwoven as a regal tapestry, elaborate and complex as a Gothic cathedral, the longing for the moronic, simplistic, empty sounds of modernity will wash away like a slug trail in the rain. And the uplifting chords will echo in their soul, as the finely-crafted music of genius uplifts their spirit and transports them to the very gates of paradise.

Rock is so divided and each scene attacks the other. Rap collab with anyone and make it work. Rip rock

>How do we get whites to stop listening to rap?
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

They do. Its russia. And their music sucks ass

You know in your heart it was fake

youtu.be/IpT-FW_G8-A

DICKY GETTIN BIGGY UH
FUCK UR WITE BITTY UH

>modern rock music is shit
Maybe you should crawl out from under your scenekids rock and actually fucking listen to something that doesn't involve black-haired edgelords
Pic related. One of the best modern rock bands.

Homeschool your children and remove the electric Jew from your home. Also, monitor Internet usage.

Most excellent.

What about electronic music?