Can't believe people call Sagiri "sexy."

Can't believe people call Sagiri "sexy."

She's pretty sexy for a 12 year old. No lolicon.

She's cute
She'd be sexy if she went back to her short haircut

She has cute feet.

user... does this look sexy to you?

No those boobs are too big.

Baby making level of sexy.

Looks tall.

There's something seriously wrong with you if you find this washboard attractive.

nice feet, thanks for sacrificing yourself user

Cute underage girl at best. No idea why they think she's in any way sexy. Fucked up in the head, maybe.

Sup underage

sagiri is the cutest and for rapes

Tantrums are sexy.

the 12th episode of this anime was some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen
genuinely 10/10 episode

with or without consent?

I know user, she's a bit too old but she's still sexy.

Sagiri is ugly desu

I call her NBR trash

Can't believe people can't understand that Sagiri is sexy

BRbros
>facts
>statistics
>analyses

NBRfags
>hurr blood relation doesnt matter!!

Is this a new epic meme?

>Feeling irritated to no end due to Sagiri's constant whining and asking errands to you, you decided to put sleeping drugs in her next meal to make her sleep out cold. When night finally came and she's dead as a log, you went to her room without even needing to sneak in. you confirmed that she's indeed out cold and no amount of touching could make her react. you placed a small amount of pressure on her bedside and still confirmed no reaction. taking that as cue, you finally took out your penis, crawled under her and placed it on her feet and rub it forwards and backwards. it felt good, you thought and wondered if she reacted but to your surprise she has no reaction. the pills are too good you thought and just went all in without reserve. climax came and she's still dead as a log.

> knowing this opportunity may never happen again, you took out your smartphone and took pictures of her from all angles as possible. this will serve as revenge fap material for all the abuse you received from her.