ITT: What are the greatest memes Sup Forums has ever produced?

ITT: What are the greatest memes Sup Forums has ever produced?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=uf2iaLKYpcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sakura Fish RIP.

The image is funny because its literally the perfect example of that post in it. The image started as basically just 3 meme girls from around the time it was made fused together as a joke. Then everyone started trying to force more memes into it until the image became the clusterfuck it is now and you can barely even see the original image anymore.

OH

Recently, O My Rubber Nen probably

This one is actually a joke though and is somewhat funny. Since it is making fun of how ridiculous that bullshit was.

The meme that anime is good.

>One Piece did the same shit
>Noone pats an eyes
>HxH did it
>Niggas go ape shit for some reason

???????????????????????????????????????????????

MiA's got a healthy trickle of OC from all orifices, I'm keeping an eye on what those threads cook up.

I don't keep track of one piece. It's so disinteresting.

For recent memes I mean. Greatest meme was probably YOOOOOOO or terrible Frenchman.

Jojo did this multiple times and nobody complains about it. Why? Because the way Araki executed it wasn't as fucking pants-on-head retarded as it was in HxH.

>What are the greatest memes Sup Forums has ever produced?
Spinzaku, THE HEART, memeing basement dwellers into watching 110 episodes of insightful political commentary and classical music.

Explain

If you are talking about pant on head retarded then Jojo did lotta absurd shit, nigga

You read Jojo for retarded absurd stuff. HxH had been relatively consistent to that point.

I don't know OP, there are so many to choose from:
>we're all little girls right gaies :3
>purest form of love
>but that's forbidden love
>anything I disagree with is bait
>semen demon
>what are you, some kind of faggot?
>edgy fujoshit
>what does she smell like?
>ha ha I bet u havent even watched 20 shows, Naruto/SnK/KlK/whatever fag
>boku no pico
>I want to fuck X
>hey, X is my waifu
>you're waifu a shit
>X a best
>mah nigga
>shit taste detected
>why is she so perfect
>i want to hold hands with X
>b-b-b-but user, that's l-l-lewd
>s-s-stutter typing
>i want to abuse spoiler text
>you Sup Forumsermin scum are ruining my perfect board, fuck off before I email Moot

What happened to all the semen demon variants? For a few months they were everywhere.

Sakurafish
Spinzaku
What cant Edward do?
Katawa Shoujo

The one thing I don't understand is it was from last year's chapter but for some reason it only exploded in the middle of this year.

>Jojo wasnt retarded
>People read Jojo because it is retarded

Make up your mind, nigga.

I'm sorry, what are you guys talking about? I don't usually browse Sup Forums. I've watched HxH and read Jojo's 1-7, though.

>Be such a casual fag that you only ever watched the HxH anime and not read the manga

Kill yourself pls

Sup Forums has the youngest posters on Sup Forums,no wonder the memes here are shit compared to Sup Forums

Uh, hello? I just said I barely come here, ergo I am a huge casual fag. What do you want? A fucking medal for such fantastic detective work?

If you could would you now please answer my question?

FINDS

Sup Forums was a lot of fun when Naruto ended

Kimi no na wa

fuck wrong version

>One Piss

Nobody gives a fuck.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Those are all the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Most of these are actual reddit tier trash for newfags

You forgot the worst type of post in Sup Forums history:
>This is _____. Say something nice about her!

>>semen demon
Can someone just tell me what anime she's from?

Guitar ninjas

I thought the youngest were Sup Forums cause that's the one everyone knows or Sup Forums or Sup Forums cause everyone's played a game or watched a cartoon in their life?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

She's from Keit-ai.

What is the name of the images that are written in like broken english on papyrus? There was a sweet generator on some educational site but i forget what it was called.

Never die YTMND

Kyon-kun, denwa~

THE HEART

Currently?
Gochiusa thread

>meme
You know there's a site for types like you.
Fuck off there this isn't anime or manga discussion.

the funnest summer of my life

It all started when mods started deleting Keit-ai posts. It went downhill from there.

Now Keit-ai has metastasized in Sup Forums and Sup Forums and we now can't have an official Sakurafish thread just faker threads that no one posts on.

>ban sakurafish
>leave battle shounen generals alone
Wow, I wonder why people are upset.

Sakurafish was my only reason to keep browsing Sup Forums,

We should have started making one of these during Bahamut S2. Would have made it a lot more bearable.

I don't understand mods
>generals are bad
>but general tier posts are fine
Hmm.

Why does she sit like that?

At least the JoJo and HxH generals died too.

ZA WARUDO got me into Jojo back in the day.

The most exciting time of the day

Maybe her butt hurts?

From what?

>Keit-ai outlived Sakurafish

DANKEST TIMELINE

It was the beginning of the end when Accelspammer got banned forever.

The entirety of DR3

RIP in peace

youtube.com/watch?v=uf2iaLKYpcM

Fuck, I miss the livewatch threads and HYPER OATS shitposting.

Between this and Slicing Simian, Samflam was very productive.

No matter what do NOT read the spoiler if you don't want to respond to this post
You have been warned
JIBUN

Spinzaku, Kubo, Accelerator vs. Flash, Endless Eight

Lurk more.

Nice boat got so popular that it's more popular in japan than here, haha

Reddit.
With that said,
>>>/reddit/

>terrible Frenchman
Ever since Apocrypha every time I see this I think Astolfo. Have I simply gotten with the times?

The Shinzo Abe meme never fails to make me smile.