Seattle Police Begin Gun Confiscations: No Laws Broken, No Warrant, No Charges

>A man in Seattle has had his gun confiscated by police after breaking no laws. The police took his gun without a warrant and without pressing any charges. Tyranny has officially taken hold on American soil.
>This sets a precedent that government can now forcefully take guns away from an individual without a crime being committed or an arrest being made and without a warrant. In the name of fear and political exploitation of anti-gun rhetoric, a citizen’s Second Amendment rights have been ripped away from him by the government.
>The new “red flag” law, which has taken hold in other states already, allows the courts and law enforcement to take away guns from individuals (((they))) deem are dangerous and (((they’ve))) just begun the confiscation. A man living in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington became the first individual in the state to have his firearm confiscated without any formal arrest or charges. The man was not identified by authorities.
>Neighbors complained that the man had been “staring” at people through storefront windows while wearing a holstered firearm. He was not brandishing his weapon by any account, and open carrying is legal in the area, so he was abiding by the law. Other residents also complained that the man’s open carrying made them feel “uncomfortable” and “unsafe.”
more...
==TYRANNY HAS NOW TAKEN HOLD ON AMERICAN SOIL.==
Sauce:
shtfplan.com/headline-news/seattle-police-begin-nazi-style-gun-confiscation-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges_03062018
archive.is/RGp5i
More Sauce
komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-first-in-state-to-use-red-flag-law-to-seize-firearm
archive.is/WTI8L
Even more Sauce
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/handgun-seized-in-belltown-under-extreme-risk-protection-order/
archive.is/Sql1D

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/seattle-cops-begin-nazi-style-gun-confiscations-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges/
archive.is/1Oi7S
mega.nz/#!Qbw2hRjL!Lr0K7e7GzOb87JdEg6vSyS_l5Ur-pLGGNcSPXtmngxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_C._Wales
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/handgun-seized-in-belltown-under-extreme-risk-protection-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>“He was roaming the hallways with a .25 caliber automatic,” said Tony Montana, a man who lives in the same apartment complex as the gun owner and a person without any reasonable gun knowledge. Handguns are semi-automatic.
>These lousy complaints from neighbors allowed police to use the newly passed state law to confiscate the man’s firearm because the man apparently stared at others. Maybe there’s a ban on staring at others in Washington we are unaware of. Under the extreme risk protection orders — also referred to as “erpos” or “red flag laws” — police (government officials) are now allowed to violate a person’s Second and Fourth Amendment rights (which are basic fundamental human rights) and take their legally acquired personal property if they are tattled on by offended liberals.

More and more sauce
thefreethoughtproject.com/seattle-cops-begin-nazi-style-gun-confiscations-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges/
archive.is/1Oi7S

>Tony Montana

It's time

THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE (((CONTROLLERS)))

That's some fucked up shit.

Sounds like some seattle politicians and cops are going to federal prison soon.

The next step is to claim racism is a 'red flag' marker and of course only white men can be racist.

Its happening.

>without pressing any charges
thats not what the article said. it said he had a different criminal case ongoing, and as part of THAT case he was ordered to surrender the weapon. He didn't.
He didn't even show up for his court date.
Am I wrong? Or do you just want to be muh outraged?

YOU WANT A FUCKIN CIVIL WAR FASCIST COMMIE NEW WORLD ORDER ILLUMINATI FEMA FAGGOTS YOU GOT ONE, COME GET IT

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP

MAGA
A
G
A

>The man had multiple incidents of harassment, including while armed

Fuck off sensationalist scum. If you harass people while armed you lose your guns. Simple as that

I thought someone was green texting a scene from scar face.

When are we going to start our war on these kiked politicians?

Are you an FBI nigger?

>On Thursday, police served an extreme risk protection order on a 31 year-old man in Belltown, requiring him to turn over all his firearms. The man had multiple incidents of harassment, including while armed, and had previously failed to comply with a judge’s order to surrender his guns as part of a criminal case, according to police. When he failed to appear for a court hearing, police got a warrant, confronted him outside his apartment and seized a .25 caliber handgun inside.
Sounds reasonable to me.

What. The. Fuck.
Idk how many times I see my downstairs neighbor bringing a few guns to his truck. Dudes come back at the end of the day with several range targets in the back of their truck every weekend.

yep...big ole fat nothing burger here, move on

>Other residents also complained that the man’s open carrying made them feel “uncomfortable” and “unsafe.
Muh Feels!!!

> surrender his guns as part of criminal case

Are there more details on this?

>I saw scary gun and peepee in my pants
That's all it takes.

>The lack of a shot heard around the world.

Dude pol doesn't have comprehension skills. You're wasting your energy on these dumb shit kissless virgin fags.

Turn his ass in for being a redneck.

It's funny, because if he did this in any lib city, they would probably lose their fucking minds. Probably SWAT, ambulances, police, etc in this tiny ass apartment complex. I've been living here half a year, and they do this every weekend, nobody bats a fucking eye.

red flag is unwarranted for an open carry .25 pistol. That's a pretend gun in my world; nothing a serious person would carry.

Lock n load, faggits.. time to ride out. This is it

if I get doubles I am FBI nigger. Trips I am CIA nigger

"Come and take it" & "don't tread on me" btfo

Tell me what a serious gun would be then

I wonder if they force all the 20 something year olds in the DOJ/FBI alphabet agencies to sit on Sup Forums all day.

>Live in Texas where this shit doesn't happen
>The worst that happened was when Quanell X said he was going to burn down a rich neighborhood.
Why do lib cities go through so much suffering only to keep making worse mistakes?
This has good intentions. But the execution is wrong and will result in a Ruby Ridge style stand-off every time they try to confiscate people's guns.

>Tony Montana

Sup Forums is too stupid to read past the headline.

This, unironically.
All of you will roll over on this one.
Absolutely none of you will fight back.
You're too hedonistic and nihilistic to actually act on your words.
All of you are fat jackasses who will sit and let them remove your rights, piece by piece.
Because, judging by your inevitable apathy, as humans ACT OUT WHAT THEY BELIEVE as they have no choice but to do so, you don't give a shit.
None of you do.

Trying to blackpill there aye Schlomo?

As if anything more than a handful of burgers will do anything when widescale confiscation programs begins.

That's the way it was during the Revolutionary War. Only a handful was all it took.

Good luck putting your money where your mouth is when the alternative is not going to prison and ruining your life and your family's lives

Audiobook read by Dr. Pierce himself.
mega.nz/#!Qbw2hRjL!Lr0K7e7GzOb87JdEg6vSyS_l5Ur-pLGGNcSPXtmngxQ

The truth cuts deep

Kek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_C._Wales

Seriously, he's just working his way up to larger calibers.

he is probably just some teen faggot spewing memes

Sargon cumming for ya guns boys

Ok I'm anti-gun but this is not good. The constitution is the constitution, otherwise 1st Amendment will be next (which I do care about). I'm on your side in this, nutjobs.

The 2A secures all other amendments. You'll need to obtain a weapon and get some training.

>When rare nip posts and doesn't bring the bantz

> 2A secures other amendment.
I actually agree with you there, my position is mainly that we should keep guns away from kids and criminals and I think 21-year olds are kids. Also I wouldn't have a gun in my house with kids purely based on statistics (bigger risk they shoot themselves than shot by intruders) and knowing how much I will regret that choice if a home intruder shows up is all part of the cold blooded analysis. The pro is I won't wake up by a bang and a accidental hero one day. Frankly, my choice is even more rational thanks to the high gun ownership, driving down burglary rates, so I'm not against responsible gun ownership - I benefit from a kind of herd immunity there. And shooting guns is fun. But there are trade-offs with everything and I do think guns are currently too accessible to kids, criminals and the insane. I think that, but I also think law and order and thus most certainly the constitution are even more important.

You know, I'm so bleak I probably don't even qualify to call myself a moderate.

Note how I used no paragraph breaks so people won't think I come from reddit.

For those of you who didn't bother reading the article and are sensationalizing this, the man had several previous incidents and harassment charges, including one where he was ordered to turn in his firearms already because of his clearly-demonstrated instability. It's more than just " omg staring at people with a gun holstered!!11!1!"

I don't remember reading the word "charges," fuckface. Cut your bullshit and skip to the part where he's done something illegal.

Always have an unregistered gun and ammo hidden away.

Concerned citizen

I see you can't read. Here you go:
>seattletimes.com/seattle-news/handgun-seized-in-belltown-under-extreme-risk-protection-order/
>The man had multiple incidents of harassment, including while armed, and had previously failed to comply with a judge’s order to surrender his guns as part of a criminal case

>When he failed to appear for a court hearing, police got a -------------->~~~~~warrant~~~~~~

Jesus jetskiing Christ. That clears it all up. You're the kind of person who thinks a cop can arrest you for resisting arrest, right?

Thank you anons. This is literally nothing.

Don't aggressively pace around shouting at people while carrying a weapon, it's not that hard

>The man had multiple incidents of harassment, including while armed

>failed to comply with a judge’s order to surrender his guns as part of a criminal case

> "He was harassing and threatening some of his neighbors, and the behavior had been escalating"

FINALLY. WAR.

This, sadly. People would rather cuck themselves into "safety" than to stand up for what they know is right

So the age of voting needs to change from 18 to 21 then.

Age of consent too

cant wait until the first pig dies

>government stifles citizens' rights to privacy with domestic spying programs, fisa court, airport searches of cell phones, etc.
>2afags don't do anything to stop it
>government stifles citizens' right to keep and bear arms by passing laws against high capacity magazines
>government literally seizes legally owned firearms without warrant or due process

What is the point in having the second amendment if nobody ever uses it to defend their civil liberties?

>Followed by the lack of a shout of free speech in the few places left in the world that have it

Welcome to the United States of America, circa 2018.
A dying society.

>.25 caliber automatic

Lol and this guy is angry about this? He should be thanking the gov for taking away his shit piece.

sauce on pic related pls

Is it finally time for the Race War?!?!?!