HEEEEEEEEEELP, THE STATE IS FORCING ME TO VOTE IN THE UPCOMING STATE ELECTIONS, THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO FUCKING SLAVERY

HEEEEEEEEEELP, THE STATE IS FORCING ME TO VOTE IN THE UPCOMING STATE ELECTIONS, THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO FUCKING SLAVERY

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-08/what-happens-when-you-dont-vote-in-a-federal-election/8786684
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is a write-in an option?

I'm sure Bill Cosby would appreciate the vote.

Overthrow the government

It's a civic duty faggot. It's easier to just bitch about the results than get off your fat ass and go vote I guess.

You can just turn in a no vote ballot. This thread is stupid

nothing ever changes m8 i dont give a single fuck about the results nothin gonna stop me cunt, im thinkin bout walkin into the votin place, gettin me votin paper n just wipin me ass with it n giving it back to the person n fuckin off, amybe then they'll take me off this fuckin voting list

still gotta go to the polling place m8

>civic duty
>for a government that is exterminating you

yeah nah cunt

I don’t know why voting is compulsory. I don’t know anything about politics or policy but am still forced to get my name crossed off the list. Lucky I live close to a polling booth so don’t have to waste too much time on those voting days.

>tfw 30 and never registered to vote
Sucks to be you

i didnt register to fuckin vote.... they put me on their stupid fucking list. i just hope theres some food there or some bullshit always hear about sausages or some crap on election day ay

i dont even know any of the parties and cant fuckin find any this is bullshit

Interesding, I get sent letters which are basically 'we know where you live, you should register' from time to time but nothing like that

>I don't know why voting is compulsory
Seriously? It's to get uneducated retards to vote for things that sound good to uneducated retards and benefit your politicians.

Stop being a fucking pussy. What the fuck are they going to do to you if you don't vote? Take you down to jail? Fine you?

They have better things to do than catch people who are evading voting. Don't be a fucking pussy.

hope u never get this one in the mail m8

ya you get find for not votin here m8 u think i can afford that bullshit? not all richie rich cunts over here m8 u wanna give me the dosh for the fine huh?

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-08/what-happens-when-you-dont-vote-in-a-federal-election/8786684

I haven't voted in the lady two elections here because it's the same shit. not one mp says anything about immigration. no vote for me

>Compulsory elections
Why?

how can i find out who i can even vote for in my state?? i tried googling it but i cant find fuckin shit only a few cunts and im not 100% on any of them. as mcuh as i dont want to be forced to vote, i figure i might as well get out there and help me state stay red ay

>hurr durr its duty to vote despite ignorance
>hurr durr theres been dozens of studies on political ignorance but imma ignore them all
>populism is not a problem ok, each perspective is equal!!
>economics dont real, corbyn knows da wae

Can't you vote for some third party?

>I don't know anything about politics or policy
>browses Sup Forums

And people wonder why Trudeau was elected

Well get your guns and... oh. That's right.

Enjoy slavery, buddy.

ya but theyre all shit, the only ones i can find appear to be some weird centrist shit