Teenage ISIS Supporter Arrested After Utah School Backpack Bomb Fails To Detonate

WTF ?!??! Why the media blackout ??

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-06/teenage-isis-supporter-arrested-after-utah-school-backpack-bomb-fails-detonate

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/82k3p8/teen_charged_with_bringing_homemade_bomb_to_utah/
washingtonpost.com/national/teen-charged-with-bringing-homemade-bomb-to-utah-school/2018/03/06/8207be0a-217a-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_story.html
jihadwatch.org/2018/03/utah-muslim-student-leaves-explosive-backpack-at-high-school-posts-islamic-state-propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesnt fit the narrative

No one died

Why is the first time I'm hearing about this on here? From a fucking leaf of all people. Jesus

Not all Muslims, this guy was a crazy outlier - driven by the racial tension spurred up by Donald Trump.

Ban assault bags

With that many compartments and zippers this is bound to happen

Some good news for a change, even if it was only luck that this wasn't a tragedy instead.

I suppose an interesting follow-up question would be "what is an ISIS supporter doing in Utah, of all places".

fuck, i live in utah and this is the first im hearing of it.

I'm guessing the FBI was grooming him and gave the fake bomb. Gotta reach those prosecution quotas!

This.
What the fuck has happened to this place. The only alternative doesn't have the numbers needed for fast threads.

Because he didnt use an AR-15. (((They))) would be all over this story if he did.

Jesus wept... wtf.
Nice media blackout

Any names?

HOW DOES THE NRA SLEEP AT NIGHT? BAN BACKPACKS NOW!

It was only a justified act of self defense because hate speech such as Make America Great Again is literal genocide.

How many children have to die before you maniacs ban assault backpacks?

Yep, not a single post about the two arrested in Sutherland Springs yesterday for simply walking into the Church and claiming the shooting was staged.

why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers user

Dude, if you even knew about how many ISIS plots have been foiled by the FBI and other agencies over the last 8 years it'd make your head spin

Mormons are actually American ISIS

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/82k3p8/teen_charged_with_bringing_homemade_bomb_to_utah/

washingtonpost.com/national/teen-charged-with-bringing-homemade-bomb-to-utah-school/2018/03/06/8207be0a-217a-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_story.html

jihadwatch.org/2018/03/utah-muslim-student-leaves-explosive-backpack-at-high-school-posts-islamic-state-propaganda

you mean the ones that can be tied back to the FBI and other agencies? gee, i wonder why we don't hear about them

How's living in Utah for non-Mormons?

how come no one shills up the websites that taught him to make a backpack bomb?
they probably don't even have BBC threads

Why do they only publicize the plots that make them look retarded?

why boom boom tribe always try to go boom?

BAN SEMI AUTOMATIC BACKPACKS NOW!

fpbp
Backpack ban when?

I tried to post that yesterday but it was slid fast by bullshit about asian dudes. I've been an avid poster of happenings for years now and no one cares about happenings anymore! Humor threads aren't even good! Just recycled bullshit at this point. Nothing new. No creativity. Only new thing we got is grugposting, which is mediocre, but at least it's new. Mods fucking ban grug threads. Can't do anything fun without it being criticised as not fighting "the leftists" well enough. Or "bad optics". Shit, even pretending yellowstone was going to erupt was better than this. Fun is not allowed anymore and I can't post happenings.

Sup Forums is fucking dead.
Hiromoot pls delete Sup Forums
delete Sup Forums free mah soul

pls

It was pretty great. I miss Utah.

Ban assault clocks now

Backpacks btfo

I hear you user. Mods don't care anymore. I posted one decent happening about the shooter in Sutherland Springs. Unfortunately the quality of this board seems to be degrading.

Lefties can't push the gun control narrative without a gun.

this.
why are they so intent on banning guns, but so intent on NOT banning muslim terrorists?

better idea:
ban schools. the ones in the US dont do much as it is

That's probably for the best.

And it's a sand nigger. can we deport sand nigger and sand nigger children now?

Mormons and CIA ate like peas and carrots. Is is and cia are like peaches and cream.

Not just shooting up the school like a normal fucking deranged edgy little fucker. Gotta build muh improvised explosive device. This cocksucker idiocy saved us anothee roung of muh desd children ban the AR 15.

If that high capacity backpack went off there would have been massive casualties. We need to ban high capacity backpacks immediately. The bomber wouldn't have been able to blow up more than a vending machine if he was only allowed to use a fancy pack

The left is anti phelia for social and ethnic hegemony. A sociaty that can serve and protect itself has closer bonds than a cluster of different minorities living under a police state.

Banning civilians from self defense and uncivil disobedience weakens nationalism.

Muslim immigrants weaken nationalism.

All according to (((their))) plan.

Any ID on the suspect yet? One can only assume it was a Tusken.

All of them.

>why the media black out
what race was he?

>ISIS supporter

He was a Muslim so it's getting buried no matter what race he was.

I think its because of everyone's predilection to post something and then checkout. I don't seem many threads where users engage in an actual back and forth conversation anymore. Its mostly a quick shitpost and then they leave the thread. some people sit and discuss but not enough to carry any weight.

I'm pretty sure that was just a clock.

ban assault backpacks NOW

This and only this.

They prefer to be called "ISIS Americans".

Ban bombs, if we banned bombs that would stop people from legally buying bombs to blow up schools.

What store did he buy this bomb from? We should boycott it so they stop selling bombs to kids like Dicks did with ARs

Well maybe at least one lol considering this faggot failed hard

>> not all Muslims
Nah, only about 600-800 MILLION of them.
Fucking idiot.

But we banned people from making and using explosives without a license! We need more laws to protect the children!

Assuming he isn’t white since his face isn’t on every website in America

We need to outlaw murder immediately. Make it much harder for people to accomplish that way. I mean what do you expect when free murder is so easily attainable as the laws are now!

Give every teacher a bomb! Ban assault bombs! Hire security guards for every school, give them two bombs for extra security!

Bump

Cannot even build a clock properly.

The ISIS that the CIA and Mossad run?
How do they manage to fuck up so often?

Why the fuck haven't they made bombs illegal yet?

THIS

Don't you mean NBA
National Backpack Association?

Lived downtown for 5 yeara, pretty great desu. Better then maryland

I posted about it last night, and it was totally ignored. No responses.
Considered leaving pol for brain dead