Bnha

>stabbed by a 15 year old girl
>Stabbed by chronostasis (another jobber)
>Now kidnap by overhaul

Does hori hate him?, His been shitting on him this whole arc, it's like hori's trying to make him this series yamcha

I feel like toga and twice are going to kidnap him instead of eri , his quirk Works similar to hers and then toga will be able to infiltrate the school as Eraserhead

someone post tsuyu quickly

Fuck off.

Hori is probably trying to make him not top ten material. Same reason why he teased a Kirishima and Mina to fuck with the fujos

fuck off fujoshit , frog>>shitty zuko

Stain would have kicked his ass honestly.

hori hates all his characters because he hates himself

have you looked at him? he's a 70lbs fidgeting turbobeta westaboo, nipettes probably found him as attractive as your average Sup Forums poster

Best

Fuck off.

well his powers are pretty convenient, almost too convenient, so I feel like he needs ways to get rid of him each arc

got nothing more to say huh fujoshit

>all his characters
He probably just hates the characters that he didn't mean to get popular. Like Anno and Rei

it would have been better if he had lost his quirk instead of mirio

Was it autism?

so it seems he hates ilda, aizwaw, tsuyu, ochako, and stain

Where are you even pulling fujoshit from?

Why is hori is such a marvelfag

>Hates best girl
>Uses a pic of Kiri and Todo, the two biggest fags in this serie
Fuck off fujoshits

Grapefag fuck off

He's too strong that's why Hori shits on him, Just like Vermillion.

>Hating fujoshits makes you grapefag
Lurk more newfag

The entire top row is batman.

Toga only won because of plot armor.

"she" just like every other character with Tog* in the name is pure cancer that no one outside of reddit likes

Anyone who lurks can tell you post the same shit in the style every single thread you faggot, fuck off.

Top Confirmed Canon Pairings are all DECONSTRUCTIONS of shonen tropes.

>Bakugo impregnates Ochako who then marries Deku who raises his wife's son and then gives him OfA

>Mineta marries and has 6 million kids with Momo, Bacon hangs himself after he walks in on Mineta giving her the ahog

>Aizawa gets fired after it's found out that he impregnated a teenage student. Tokoyami begrudgingly raises his wife's son (Tsuyu's son).

>Kouta financially supports single mother Jirou and helps her raise her runt/bastard from Denki. She promises him daily that one day he won't be an orbiter anymore.

>Kirishima and Mina are a happy redneck family. Aoyama is their rich gay oji-san (TL note: Uncle) except he's not actually gay and is in fact her cuc-k.

>Tooru and Ojiro are seemingly the only normal married couple until a drunk Satou one day crashes into their house, caves in Ojiro's skull and then tries to rape Hagakure but after he can't find her anymore (idiot took her clothes off) he BLACKS their daughter instead.

This is the canon future for every girl in 1A.

Deal with it.

Also, every other 1A guy who didn't get to be at least some girls cuc-k will die forever alone.

she didn't even win grapefag , also please get new material

Hi!

Kill yourself, Lul-ouch. Mirio had massive amounts of plot armor on top of his most OP quirk.

>You will never be as pathetic as grapefag.
It's a good feel.

bakugo is his favorite

Ah yes, I finally got a pic from the endgame of the show.

Can someone explain why Bakugo always wins in popularity polls? What's likable about him?

He won once

First izuku isn't a pedophile, second she belongs to mirio

sperglords relate to his uncontainable autism and yaoishit pedophiles want to rape the anger out of him

>pedophile
Eri has been reconstucted for years. For all we know she is a 20 yo woman in the body of a girl.
Just like in the VN

What's his name again /bnha/?

he is going to be dequirked for being too op and live happily ever after with his husband who wrecks his hole on the daily.

Falco

Fart Shadow

Not even Grapefag but this cancerous daily spam made me ship MineMomo just out of spite. I hope bacon walks in on them fuckin and hangs himself.

Joseph Joestar

umm...no, sweetie.

So you are a larvae form of Grapefag.
I don't envy your future. Hope the suicide ends up being mostly painless.

Aizawa is not OP you brainlet cuck. In a world of no quirks he's weaker than an average Kangz.

Mirio is the only permanently dequirked cuck cause Hori knows he has the single most OP quirk in the universe.

Shadow vato bo badow

This is cute

I always get a chuckle out of the shit nips write in these doujin

>it took him a while to realize basing his manga on his passion would be a good idea
lol

This is cute.

Just finished the anime, can I jump to a chapter to continue the story or should I start over from the beginning?

You can.

Pedeku arc when?

Enjoy the ride you motherfucker
The next 2 arcs are the peak of the series

Chapter 70 is your start point

Season 3 is really going to be the best.

Fuck off cunts.

Tsuyu is now a regular. So I don't think that is the case. Now I think he hates how Jirou made the top 10, and not Momo. That is more believable.

Oh man, Eraserhead is my favourite teacher

>literally rejects the slut

bye fag

spoilers when

He'll die during the experiment

I love how the autism has turned the page on each other. Grapefag is a boogieman, and they still cry.

thanks

I really want to but I'm super curious to see what happens next. Time to listen to the ost on loop.

Friday, we're probably the only assholes who don't get spoilers until that day even though this is one of the most popular series at the moment

Black Birb

but why would you want to deconstruct shonen tropes, especially in a manga that thrives on simply doing shonen tropes well?

you forgot
>extremely high standards as a teacher, flunked entire fucking classes instead of giving them a chance to improve and develop - as if their in their first year education
>would fail or at least be extremely disadvantaged in their fucking entry exam because his quirk is useless against robots
>allowed his exam takers pass due to favoritism (recommendation kids and likely donations Momo's family) while other kids got buried under concrete, gassed, or thrown into fucking buildings
>children get injured by villains under his care
>he promises parents that UA will do a better job to protect them
>takes them on a fucking Yakuza Raid and NOW we're at the OP
>probably a faggot too because he ignores Miss Joke

Is there a worse character?
I hope Overhaul plucks his eyes out.

Pájaro negro

I remember spoilers and korean scans out on thursday but niggastream held it hostage until late friday.

Angery birdo

>replying to old reddit sameposter bait

BNHA is literally japan's way of writing Marvel and DC comics, it's probably the biggest reason why it's so good. In essence it's every hero and villian on comics done right, especially All Might as a Superman but done right.

How would that work? His quirk is voluntary.

His quirk is OP so he needs to be taken out of fights immediately or else they're over in an instant.

They dissect him

Frog fight when

Well look at nisekoi's author and double arts.
I think a lot of more of succesful mangaka say that you should always dtaw first something that will get popular instead of something you want to draw, because if you start with a passion project it usually gets axed.
I think at the very least that Koni said that once.

Next year when Hori comes out of his coma. After this chapter

wow I don't remember a black R2D2 was in Batman

>implying Deku wont get support from girl squad near the end of the battle
>right before Toga, and Twice steals or attempts to steal Eri

HI

They will steal eri don't worry. Gotta keep the stakes raised and have Deku go through his JUST internship even more.
>dead nighteye
>OP quirk teammate is now human
>pains on body from 20%
>will lose the loli
>probably already being cloned by twice and toga as we speak
Long internship indeed

>Spuerman but with an actual weakness and not asspulls
I like it.

>not even samefagging
>but

>using doujins as canon

>"Why am I fucking her? I want to go to bed"

Heh

does anyone know where I can find a good translation of this thing? Sites like Mangafox and shit all have the same, garbage translation. Looking for the stuff that was up on batoto, or similar

To be fair he did fuck her and then leave.

I don't know why they did this to him. He truly didn't deserve it.

This doujin isn't even canon in it's own continuity. It was all Midnight's imagination.

Fallen angel scans. Has all of it up to 153.
>they stopped at 153
After that, stick with niggerstream like the rest of us or learn Japanese. Good luck and enjoy

Use madokami, they have all 3 translation.

He's a horrible teacher, he deserves everything happening to him.

Got anymore of Eri suffering.