Creator of Pepe the Frog is suing Infowars for copyright infringement

>"Matt Furie, the cartoonist that created Pepe the Frog, has filed a copyright infringement suit against the conspiracy theory website Infowars over a 'MAGA' poster that copies his artwork. In recent years, Pepe has been co-opted by the 'alt-right' and racist internet trolls."

Is this actually reality? We're in a world where people actually get offended over a cartoon frog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s just wasting someone’s money. Who cares.

>uses cartoon frog as dismissive meme
>didn't actually draw the frog
>creator of frog mad that ppl hijacked his genius
>Alex Jones tries to market frog cartoon to sell more merch
>Alex Jones is sued by creator of frog

Why is this surprising ? Also why does this matter in the slightest. Fuck jones he's been full of shit since Obama's first term.. He was the 911 truthers godsend now he's a fucking garbage person

Shut the fuck up kike shill. Jones is winning this, and the race war is starting.

Internet pepe is a hand drawn re-creation of his pepe, so it shouldn't count as copyright infringement.

Race war? Huh. You southerners have fun with it.they're wrapping up investigations on northwest territory white power groups.
Chill out with the autistic screaming

Actually fan art also falls under copyright laws in most states.

this should be an interesting case. Here is the poster. I would probably just settle, I doubt they made that much money off of it.

Yep. That's where I am. You got it.

Hey... kike... there's no south anymore. You radicalized everyone. Everywhere.

I'm going to love cutting your nose off. I'm going a make a necklace out of it.

This is a slide thread. However, I'll take the bait and point out that because the use of the meme has been well known for years without anyone filing copy right, the judge probably will classify it as public domain

I am Christian sir.

>Matt Furie now makes his money from suing people because he could never make money from actually drawing

Unless the judge is a liberal or cuckservative in which case they'll make it political like all seditious judges who should be hanged do now a days.

This frog is drawn much better than anything furie has made, this should be open and shut, clearly not a copy.

That boys and girls is how not to express an idea.

Your dumb.

Conspiracy theory: The lawsuit against alex jones was an inside job to get Sup Forums to stop calling him controlled opposition.

He's a civil nationalist cuck who doesn't care if we're replaced.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Trump would be on there twice.

It's all fun and games until Pro-ZOG uses a Frog. Ridiculous.

I thought he sold his rights to a company a while back.

No that is the Me too lawsuit.

Time to sell more water filters faggot.